- Faculty, Duke University
- Faculty, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- PhD, Tulane University, 2006.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
- Jonny Anomaly, Race Research and the Ethics of Belief (Draft).
- Jonny Anomaly (forthcoming). Trust, Trade, and Moral Progress. Social Philosophy and Policy.
- Jonny Anomaly (2016). Review of Brennan and Jaworski, Markets Without Limits. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews:00.
- Jonny Anomaly (2015). Public Goods and Government Action. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 14 (2):109-128.
- Jonny Anomaly (2015). What's Wrong with Factory Farming? Public Health Ethics 8 (3):phu001.
- Jonny Anomaly, Geoffrey Brennan, Michael Munger & Geoffrey Sayre-McCord (2015). Philosophy, Politics, & Economics. Oxford University Press.
- Jonny Anomaly (2014). Public Goods and Procreation. Monash Bioethics Review 32:172-188.
- Jonny Anomaly (2014). Race, Genes, and the Ethics of Belief: A Review of Nicholas Wade, A Troublesome Inheritance. [REVIEW] Hastings Center Report 44 (5):51-52.
- Jonny Anomaly (2014). What is an Epidemic? Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 42 (3):389-391.
- Jonny Anomaly & Geoffrey Brennan (2014). Social Norms, The Invisible Hand, and the Law. University of Queensland Law Journal 33 (2).
- Jonny Anomaly (2013). Collective Action and Individual Choice: Rethinking How We Regulate Narcotics and Antibiotics. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (4):752-756.
- Jonny Anomaly (2013). Review of Derek Parfit, On What Matters. [REVIEW] Journal of Moral Philosophy 10 (3):358-360.
- Jonny Anomaly (2013). Review of Michael Hauskeller, Better Humans? Understanding the Enhancement Project. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- Jonny Anomaly (2013). Review of Mark White, The Manipulation of Choice: Ethics and Libertarian Paternalism. [REVIEW] The Independent Review 18 (2).
- Jonny Anomaly & Geoffrey Brennan (2013). Markets and Economic Theory. In Byron Kaldis (ed.), Encyclopedia of Philosophy and the Social Sciences. Sage Publications
- Jonny Anomaly (2012). Review of Allen Buchanan, Beyond Humanity? The Ethics of Biomedical Enhancement. [REVIEW] Bioethics 26 (7):391-392.
- Jonny Anomaly (2012). Is Obesity a Public Health Problem? Public Health Ethics 5 (3):216-221.
- Jonny Anomaly (2011). Public Health and Public Goods. Public Health Ethics 4 (3):251-259.
- Jonny Anomaly (2010). Combating Resistance: The Case for a Global Antibiotics Treaty. Public Health Ethics 3 (1):13-22.
- Jonny Anomaly (2010). Review of Brad Spellberg, Rising Plague: The Global Threat From Deadly Bacteria and Our Dwindling Arsenal to Fight Them. [REVIEW] American Journal of Bioethics 10 (11):39-41.
- Jonny Anomaly (2009). Review of Scott Barrett, Why Cooperate? The Incentive to Supply Global Public Goods. [REVIEW] Journal of Social Economics 36 (11).
- Jonny Anomaly (2008). Internal Reasons and the Ought-Implies-Can Principle. Philosophical Forum 39 (4):469-483.
- Jonny Anomaly (2008). Personal Identity and Practical Reason. Dialogue 47 (2):331.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: