- Faculty, United States Air Force Academy
- DPhil, Oxford University, 2007.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Before this, I was the Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in Business Ethics at the University of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta. I completed my doctorate at the University of Oxford (Magdalen College) under the supervision of Derek Parfit and Roger Crisp. While working on my doctorate, I was a Visiting Lecturer at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and at the University of Reading in Reading, UK. For more information, please see http://usafa.academia.edu/LeonardKahn
- Avram Hiller, Ramona Ilea & Leonard Kahn (eds.) (forthcoming). Consequentialism and Environmental Ethics. Routledge.
- Leonard Kahn (forthcoming). Just War Theory and Cyber-Attacks. In Fritz Alhoff & Nicholas Evans (eds.), Not Just Wars.
- Leonard Kahn (forthcoming). Just Cause and Cyberattacks. In Fritz Allhoff (ed.), The Routledge Handbook of War and Ethics. Routledge.
- Leonard Kahn (forthcoming). Not Just Wars.
- Leonard Kahn (2013). Rule Consequentialism and Disasters. Philosophical Studies 162 (2):219-236.
- Leonard Kahn (ed.) (2012). Mill on Justice. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Leonard Kahn (2012). Review Article: Legal Theory, Law, and Normativity. Journal of Moral Philosophy 9 (1):115-126.
- Leonard Kahn (2012). Rule Consequentialism and Scope. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 15 (5):631-646.
- Leonard Kahn (2012). The Objection From Justice and the Conceptual/Substantive Distinction. In Leonard Kahn (ed.), Mill on Justice.
- Leonard Kahn (2012). Voluntary Human Engineering, Climate Change, and N-Person Prisoners Dilemmas. Ethics, Policy and Environment 15 (2):241 - 243.
- Leonard Kahn (2011). Conflict, Regret, and Modern Moral Philosophy. In Thom Brooks (ed.), New Waves in Ethics.
- Leonard Kahn (2011). Moral Blameworthiness and the Reactive Attitudes. Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 14 (2):131-142.
- Leonard Kahn (2010). Just War Theory, Political Liberalism, and Non-Combatant Immunity. Theoretical and Applied Ethics.
- Leonard Kahn (2010). Review of "Essays on Derek Parfit's ON WHAT MATTERS". [REVIEW] Metapsychology 14 (24).
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: