- PhD, University of the West of England, 2012.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Dr Mihail Evans is Research Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Studies,
NEC in Bucharest. He is a graduate of the Universities of Wales,
Nottingham and Oxford. He has taught for the Stanford University Centre in
Oxford and for Oxford University's OPUS programme for visiting American
undergraduates. His doctoral thesis was entitled 'Jacques Derrida - A
Politics'. His current interests include democracy, the philosophical
study of nationalism and identity, the philosophy of sexuality and
medicine as well as the interface of philosophy and historiography.
- M. Evans (2013). The Meaning of Agency. In Sumi Madhok, Anne Phillips & Kalpana Wilson (eds.), Gender, Agency, and Coercion. Palgrave Macmillan.
- M. Evans (2012). Just War, Democracy, Democratic Peace. European Journal of Political Theory 11 (2):191-208.
- M. Evans (2002). It Doesn't Cost Anything Just to Ask, Does It? The Ethics of Questionnaire-Based Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 28 (1):41-44.
- M. Evans (2001). A Renaissance for the 'Sense of Wonder'? Medical Humanities 27 (1):1-1.
- M. Evans (2001). Developing the Medical Humanities'-Report of a Research Colloquium, and Collected Abstracts of Papers. Medical Humanities 27 (2):93-98.
- M. Evans (2001). Medical Humanities at the University of Wales Swansea. Medical Humanities 27 (1):51-52.
- M. Evans (2000). Justified Deception? The Single Blind Placebo in Drug Research. Journal of Medical Ethics 26 (3):188-193.
- M. Evans, D. Greaves & N. Pickering (1997). Medicine, the Arts and Imagination. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (4):254-254.
- M. Evans (1995). Healthy Respect: Ethics in Health Care (2nd Ed). Journal of Medical Ethics 21 (6):362-363.
- M. Evans (1992). New Harvest -- Transplanting Body Parts and Reaping the Benefits. Journal of Medical Ethics 18 (4):222-223.
- M. Evans (1991). Death in Denmark: Reply to Lamb. Journal of Medical Ethics 17 (4):215-216.
- M. Evans (1990). Death in Denmark. Journal of Medical Ethics 16 (4):191-194.
- M. Evans (1989). Organ Donations Should Not Be Restricted to Relatives. Journal of Medical Ethics 15 (1):17-20.
- R. Nash, H. Williams & M. Evans (1976). The One-Teacher School. British Journal of Educational Studies 24 (1):12 - 32.
Is this list right?
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: