- Faculty, University of California, Davis
- PhD, Bristol University, 2011.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I am an Assistant Professor in Philosophy at the University of California, Davis. I was previously a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Stirling, and with the Centre for Consciousness at the Australian National University. My research interests are in the philosophy of mind and the philosophy of psychology.
- Z. Drayson (2015). Collected Papers, Volume 1: Mind and Language, 1972-2010, by Stephen Stich * Collected Papers, Volume 2: Knowledge, Rationality, and Morality, 1978-2010, by Stephen Stich. [REVIEW] Mind 124 (495):988-993.
- Zoe Drayson (2014). Intentional Action and the Post-Coma Patient. Topoi 33 (1):23-31.
- Zoe Drayson (2014). The Personal/Subpersonal Distinction. Philosophy Compass 9 (5):338-346.
- Zoe Drayson (2012). The Uses and Abuses of the Personal/Subpersonal Distinction. Philosophical Perspectives 26 (1):1-18.
- Zoe Drayson (2011). Cognition and Perception: How Do Psychology and Neuroscience Inform Philosophy? [REVIEW] Journal of Consciousness Studies 18 (7-8):242-249.
- Zoe Drayson (2010). Extended Cognition and the Metaphysics of Mind. Cognitive Systems Research 11 (4):367-377.
- Zoe Drayson (2009). Embodied Cognitive Science and its Implications for Psychopathology. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 16 (4):329-340.
- Zoe Drayson & Andy Clark, Augmentation, Agency, and the Spreading of the Mental State.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: