- Faculty, University of Stirling
- PhD, Bristol University, 2011.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I am a Research Fellow in Philosophy at the University of Stirling. I was previously a postdoctoral research fellow with the Centre for Consciousness at the Australian National University. My research interests are in the philosophy of mind and the philosophy of psychology.
- Z. Drayson (2015). Collected Papers, Volume 1: Mind and Language, 1972-2010, by Stephen Stich * Collected Papers, Volume 2: Knowledge, Rationality, and Morality, 1978-2010, by Stephen Stich. [REVIEW] Mind 124 (495):988-993.
- Zoe Drayson (2014). Intentional Action and the Post-Coma Patient. Topoi 33 (1):23-31.
- Zoe Drayson (2014). The Personal/Subpersonal Distinction. Philosophy Compass 9 (5):338-346.
- Zoe Drayson (2012). The Uses and Abuses of the Personal/Subpersonal Distinction. Philosophical Perspectives 26 (1):1-18.
- Zoe Drayson (2011). Cognition and Perception: How Do Psychology and Neuroscience Inform Philosophy? [REVIEW] Journal of Consciousness Studies 18 (7-8):242-249.
- Zoe Drayson (2010). Extended Cognition and the Metaphysics of Mind. Cognitive Systems Research 11 (4):367-377.
- Zoe Drayson (2009). Embodied Cognitive Science and its Implications for Psychopathology. Philosophy, Psychiatry, and Psychology 16 (4):329-340.
- Zoe Drayson & Andy Clark, Augmentation, Agency, and the Spreading of the Mental State.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: