- Faculty, San Francisco State University
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
My current research interests lie at the intersections of social and political philosophy, applied ethics, and feminist philosophy, with a special interest in global justice, immigration, and urban environmental ethics.
- Sally J. Scholz & Shelley Wilcox (2014). Editors' Introduction. Hypatia 29 (2):267-268.
- Shelley Wilcox (2012). Do Duties to Outsiders Entail Open Borders? A Reply to Wellman. Philosophical Studies (1):1-10.
- Shelley Wilcox (2012). Pevnick , Ryan . Immigration and the Constraints of Justice: Between Open Borders and Absolute Sovereignty . Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011. Pp. 210. $82.00 (Cloth). [REVIEW] Ethics 122 (3):617-622.
- Shelley Wilcox (2010). Review of Sally J. Scholz, Political Solidarity. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2010 (7).
- Shelley Wilcox (2009). The Open Borders Debate on Immigration. Philosophy Compass 4 (5):813-821.
- Shelley Wilcox (2007). Immigrant Admissions and Global Relations of Harm. Journal of Social Philosophy 38 (2):274–291.
- Linda Martín Alcoff, Bat-Ami Bar On, Laura Cannon, Ann Ferguson, Marilyn Frye, Alison M. Jaggar, Alison Kafer, Jean Keller, Sarah Clark Miller, Michele Moody-Adams, Lisa Tessman & Shelley Wilcox (2005). Feminist Interventions in Ethics and Politics: Feminist Ethics and Social Theory. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Shelley Wilcox (2005). American Neo-Nativism and Gendered Immigrant Exclusions. In Barbara S. Andrew, Jean Clare Keller & Lisa H. Schwartzman (eds.), Feminist Interventions in Ethics and Politics: Feminist Ethics and Social Theory. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Shelley Wilcox (2004). Culture, National Identity, and Admission to Citizenship. Social Theory and Practice 30 (4):559-582.
- Shelley L. Wilcox (2000). Rian Voet, Feminism and Citizenship:Feminism and Citizenship. Ethics 110 (3):643-645.
- Jennifer Everett & Shelley Wilcox (1998). Moral Discourse and Social Responsibility: Comments on Machan's Critique of Jaggar. Journal of Social Philosophy 29 (3):142-152.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: