Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Please see www.warwickfox.com
- Warwick Fox (forthcoming). C General Ethics. Environmental Ethics: The Big Questions.
- Warwick Fox (forthcoming). Deep Ecology: A New Philosophy of Our Time? Environmental Ethics.
- Warwick Fox (forthcoming). 30 Transpersonal Ecology. Environmental Ethics: The Big Questions.
- Warwick Fox (ed.) (2012). Ethics and the Built Environment. Routledge.
- Warwick Fox (2011). Foundations of a General Ethics: Selves, Sentient Beings, and Other Responsively Cohesive Structures. Royal Institute of Philosophy Supplement 69:47-66.
- Warwick Fox (2006). A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment. The MIT Press.
- Warwick Fox (2005). Do We Need Nature? Getting to Grips with a Doubly Misleading Question. Think 4 (10):79-86.
- Warwick Fox (2000). Deep Ecology and Virtue Ethics. Philosophy Now 26:21-23.
- Warwick Fox (ed.) (2000). Ethics and the Built Environment. Routledge.
- Peder Anker, Per Ariansen, Alfred J. Ayer, Murray Bookchin, Baird Callicott, John Clark, Bill Devall, Fons Elders, Paul Feyerabend, Warwick Fox, William C. French, Harold Glasser, Ramachandra Guha, Patsy Hallen, Stephan Harding, Andrew Mclaughlin, Ivar Mysterud, Arne Naess, Bryan Norton, Val Plumwood, Peter Reed, Kirkpatrick Sale, Ariel Salleh, Karen Warren, Richard A. Watson, Jon Wetlesen & Michael E. Zimmerman (1999). Philosophical Dialogues: Arne Naess and the Progress of Philosophy. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Warwick Fox (1996). A Critical Overview of Environmental Ethics. World Futures 46 (1):1-21.
- Warwick Fox (1995). Education, the Interpretive Agenda of Science, and the Obligation of Scientists to Promote This Agenda. Environmental Values 4 (2):109-114.
- Warwick Fox (1990). Toward a Transpersonal Ecology: Developing New Foundations for Environmentalism. Distributed in the U.S. By Random House.
- Warwick Fox (1989). The Deep Ecology-Ecofeminism Debate and its Parallels. Environmental Ethics 11 (1):5-25.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: