- Faculty, Tufts University
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- R. Griffin (2012). Football in No-Man's-Land? The Prospects for a Fruitful 'Inter-Camp' Dialogue Within Fascist Studies. European Journal of Political Theory 11 (4):474-486.
- R. Griffin & D. D. Roberts (2012). Overtures of Reconciliation in a Forgotten Conflict. European Journal of Political Theory 11 (4):354-361.
- Richard Griffin & Daniel Dennett (2005). Comparing Apples to Oranges: Who Does the Framing? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 28 (5):656-656.
- Richard Griffin, Simon Baron-Cohen, Cambridge Overseas Trust We Thank Chris, Chris Westbury Viger & Chris Ashwin (2002). The Intentional Stance: Developmental and Neurocognitive Perspectives. In Andrew Brook & Don Ross (eds.), Daniel Dennett. Cambridge University Press.
- Richard Griffin, Infant EEG Activity as a Biomarker for Autism: A Promising Approach or a False Promise?
- Richard Griffin, Mind, Meaning and Cause: So What If the Mind Doesn't Fit in the Head Book Review of Bolton & Hill on Mental Disorder.
- Richard Griffin, Self, World, and Order in Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Richard Griffin & Ellen Winner, Theory of Mind and the Right Cerebral Hemisphere: Reﬁning the Scope of Impairment.
- Richard Griffin, Report.
- Richard Griffin & Daniel C. Dennett, What Does the Study of Autism Tell Us About the Craft of Folk Psychology?
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: