- Faculty, Glasgow University
- PhD, University of St. Andrews, 2000.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Chris Lindsay (2015). Reid on Instinctive Exertions and the Spatial Content of Sensations. In Todd Buras & Rebecca Copenhaver (eds.), Thomas Reid on Mind, Knowledge and Value. Oxford University Press 35-51.
- Chris Lindsay (2012). Hume and Reid on Newtonianism, Naturalism and Liberty. In Ilya Kasavin (ed.), David Hume and Contemporary Philosophy. Cambridge Scholars Press
- Chris Lindsay (2006). Alexander Broadie, Ed., Thomas Reid on Logic, Rhetoric and the Fine Arts. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 26 (6):391-393.
- Chris Lindsay (2006). Review of A. Broadie (Ed.), Thomas Reid on Logic, Rhetoric and the Fine Arts. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 26 (6):391-393.
- Chris Lindsay (2005). Reid on Scepticism About Agency and the Self. Journal of Scottish Philosophy 3 (1):19-33.
- J. P. Miller, J. Tartaglia & C. Lindsay (2005). General Philosophy. Philosophical Books 46 (1):77-83.
- Chris Lindsay (2004). Jane Heal, Mind, Reason and Imagination. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 24 (2):115-117.
- Chris Lindsay (2004). Jane Heal, Mind, Reason and Imagination. [REVIEW] Philosophy in Review 24:115-117.
- C. Lindsay (2003). AVRAMIDES, A.-Other Minds. Philosophical Books 44 (3):277-277.
- Chris Lindsay, Subjects as Objects: Living in a Material World.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: