- Faculty, University of Missouri, Columbia
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania, 2003.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Paul Litton (2013). Physician Participation in Executions, the Morality of Capital Punishment, and the Practical Implications of Their Relationship. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 41 (1):333-352.
- Paul Litton (2012). A More Persuasive Justification for Pediatric Research. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (1):44 - 46.
- Paul Litton (2011). The Undue Influence of Causation. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (8):19-20.
- Paul Litton (2010). Psychopathy and Responsibility Theory. Philosophy Compass 5 (8):676-688.
- Paul Litton (2007). &Quot;nanoethics&Quot;? What's New? Hastings Center Report 37 (1):22-25.
- Paul Litton (2007). “Nanoethic”?: What's New? Hastings Center Report 37 (1):22-25.
- Paul Litton (2007). The Insignificance of Choice and Wallace's Normative Approach to Responsibility. Law and Philosophy 26 (1):67-93.
- Paul Litton (2006). Defending the Distinction Between Research and Medical Care. American Journal of Bioethics 6 (4):63-66.
- Paul Litton (2005). ADHD, Values, and the Self. American Journal of Bioethics 5 (3):65-67.
- Paul Litton (2005). The 'Abuse Excuse' in Capital Sentencing Trials: Is It Relevant to Responsibility, Punishment, or Neither? American Criminal Law Review 42 (Summer 2005):1027-72.
- Paul Litton & Franklin G. Miller (2005). A Normative Justification for Distinguishing the Ethics of Clinical Research From the Ethics of Medical Care. Journal of Law, Medicine, and Ethics 33 (Fall 2005):566-74.
- Paul Litton & Franklin G. Miller (2005). Paul Litton and Franklin G. Miller Reply to Madeline M. Motta. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 33 (4):635-635.
- Paul Litton, Non-Beneficial Pediatric Research and the Best Interests Standard: A Legal and Ethical Reconciliation.
- Paul Litton, Responsibility Status of the Psychopath: On Moral Reasoning and Rational Self-Governance.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: