- Faculty, Birkbeck College
- PhD, King's College London, 2008.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Funny, and maybe sad but true, what Philpapers puts here by default. I think I'll leave it there: "Not much to say.."
- Nils Kurbis, Harmony, Normality and Stability.
- Nils Kürbis (forthcoming). Proof-Theoretic Semantics, a Problem with Negation and Prospects for Modality. Journal of Philosophical Logic:1-15.
- Nils Kurbis (forthcoming). What is Wrong with Classical Negation? Grazer Philosophische Studien.
- Nils Kürbis (2015). Review of Bob Hale's Necessary Beings. [REVIEW] Disputatio (40).
- Nils Kürbis (2012). How Fundamental is the Fundamental Assumption? Teorema: International Journal of Philosophy 2 (2):5-19.
- Nils Kürbis (2008). Stable Harmony. In Peliš Michal (ed.), Logica Yearbook 2007.
- N. Kurbis (2007). Pluralism and the Logical Basis of Metaphysics. In Logica Yearbook.
- Nils Kurbis, Book Review: Necessary Beings: An Essay on Ontology, Modality, and the Relations Between Them, by Bob Hale. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 320 Pages, 2013, ISBN 9780199669578. [REVIEW]
- Nils Kurbis, What is Interpretation? A Dilemma for Davidson.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: