- Faculty, University of Michigan - Flint
- PhD, University of Southern California, 1999.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Jami L. Anderson & Simon Cushing (eds.) (2013). The Philosophy of Autism. Rowman & Littlefield.
- Simon Cushing (2013). Autism: The Very Idea. In Jami L. Anderson & Simon Cushing (eds.), The Philosophy of Autism. Rowman & Littlefield. 17-45.
- Simon Cushing, Reaching for My Gun: Why We Shouldn't Hear the Word "Culture" in Normative Political Theory. 1st Global Conference: Multiculturalism, Conflict and Belonging.
- Simon Cushing (2003). Against "Humanism": Speciesism, Personhood, and Preference. Journal of Social Philosophy 34 (4):556–571.
- Simon Cushing (2003). Justification, Legitimacy, and Social Embeddedness: Locke and Rawls on Society and the State. Journal of Value Inquiry 37 (2):217-231.
- Simon Cushing (2002). Liberal Nationalism, Culture, and Justice. Social Philosophy Today 18:151-165.
- Simon Cushing (1999). Rawls and "Duty-Based" Accounts of Political Obligation. APA Newsletter on Law and Philosophy 99 (1):67-71.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Agreement in Social Contract Theories. Social Philosophy Today 13:349-371.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Agreement in Social Contract Theories: Locke Vs. Rawls. Social Philosophy Today 13:349-371.
- Simon Cushing (1998). Citizenship, Political Obligation, and the Right-Based Social Contract. Dissertation, University of Southern California
- Simon Cushing (1998). Representation and Obligation in Rawls' Social Contract Theory. Southwest Philosophy Review 14 (1):47-54.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: