- Faculty, University of Kent at Canterbury
- Faculty, Cambridge University
- PhD, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris, 2003.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
My research is focused on developing an Aristotelian theory of autonomous agency as distinctive kind of agential success, and exploring this theory’s wider conceptual and normative implications. Further research projects include: nature and scope of practical knowledge; mental disorder and responsible agency; alternative conceptions of freedom; and the relationship between ethical and intellectual virtues.
I was educated at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS), Paris and the University of Sofia.
Over the past decade, I have taught and pursued research at the University of Cambridge in the capacity of: Research Fellow at Clare Hall, Director of Studies at New Hall and Downing College, Wellcome Trust Fellow at the Cambridge Faculty of Philosophy where I have been an Affiliated Lecturer since 2009. Since September 2013, I also hold a Lectureship in Philosophy at the University of Kent.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2014). Belief and Agency. [REVIEW] Philosophical Quarterly 64 (255):377-380.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2014). Immigration, Interpersonal Trust and National Culture. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 17 (1):111-128.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2013). Autonomy and Depression. In K. W. M. Fulford, Martin Davis, George Graham, John Sadler, Giovanni Stanghellini & Tim Thornton (eds.), Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Psychiatry. Oxford University Press 1155-1170.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2013). Addiction and Weakness of Will. Oxford University Press.
- K. W. M. Fulford & Lubomira Radoilska (2012). Three Challenges From Delusion for Theories of Autonomy. In Lubomira Radoilska (ed.), Autonomy and Mental Disorder. Oxford University Press 44-74.
- Lubomira Radoilska (ed.) (2012). Autonomy and Mental Disorder. Oxford University Press.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2012). Akrasia and Ordinary Weakness of Will. Tópicos 43:25-50.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2012). Autonomy and Ulysses Arrangements. In Autonomy and Mental Disorder. Oxford University Press 252-280.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2012). Personal Autonomy, Decisional Capacity, and Mental Disorder. In Autonomy and Mental Disorder. Oxford University Press
- Lubomira Radoilska (2010). An Aristotelian Approach to Cognitive Enhancement. Journal of Value Inquiry 44 (3):365–375.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2009). Public Health Ethics and Liberalism. Public Health Ethics 2 (2):135-145.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2008). Truthfulness and Business. Journal of Business Ethics 79 (1/2):21 - 28.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2007). Aristotle and the Moral Philosophy of Today (L’Actualité D’Aristote En Morale). Presses Universitaires de France.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2004). Bernard Williams, Truth and Truthfulness: An Essay in Genealogy. [REVIEW] L’Année Sociologique 54 (2):625-629.
- Lubomira Radoilska (2003). La sexualité à mi-chemin entre l'intimité et le grand public. Cités 15 (3):31-42.
- L. Radoilska & K. D. Fletcher, Lessons From Akrasia in Substance Misuse: A Clinicophilosophical Discussion.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: