- Faculty, University of Tokyo
- PhD, Monash University, 2002.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- John O'Dea (forthcoming). Art and Ambiguity: A Gestalt-Shift Approach to Elusive Appearances. In Fabian Dorsch, Fiona Macpherson & Martine Nida-Rümelin (eds.), Phenomenal Presence.
- John O'Dea (forthcoming). Phenomenal Presence.
- John O'Dea (2011). A Proprioceptive Account of the Senses. In Fiona Macpherson (ed.), The Senses: Classical and Contemporary Philosophical Perspectives. Oxford University Press.
- John O'Dea (2010). Frank Cameron Jackson. In Graham Oppy, Nick Trakakis, Steve Gardner, Fiona Leigh & Lynda Burns (eds.), Companion to Philosophy in Australia and New Zealand. Monash University Publishing.
- John O'Dea (2008). Transparency and the Unity of Experience. In E. Wright (ed.), The Case for Qualia. MIT Press. 299.
- John O'Dea (2007). A Higher-Order, Dispositional Theory of Qualia. The Annals of the Japan Association for Philosophy of Science 15 (2):29-41.
- John O'Dea (2007). The Value in Equal Opportunity: Reply to Kershnar. Journal of Applied Philosophy 24 (2):177–187.
- John O'Dea (2006). Representationalism, Supervenience, and the Cross-Modal Problem. Philosophical Studies 130 (2):285-95.
- John O'Dea (2002). The Indexical Nature of Sensory Concepts. Philosophical Papers 32 (2):169-181.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: