- Faculty, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- PhD, Columbia University, 1965.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
See my homepage
- Robert Gordon (2001). It's About Time: A History of Archaeological Dating in North America by Stephen E. Nash. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 92:144-145.
- Robert Gordon (2001). King Croesus' Gold: Excavations at Sardis and the History of Gold Refining by Andrew Ramage; Paul Craddock. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 92:382-383.
- Robert Gordon (2001). Making Iron on the Bald Eagle: Roland Curtin's Ironworks and Workers' Community by Gerald G. Eggert. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 92:403-404.
- Robert Gordon (1999). Traces of the Past: Unraveling the Secrets of Archaeology Through Chemistry by Joseph B. Lambert. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 90:787-787.
- H. Gordon & R. Gordon (1996). The Challenge to Education in Sartre's Biographies. Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology 27:77-91.
- J. Alegria, V. Girotto, S. Nicholson, N. Alvarado, R. Gordon, R. Nisbett, M. Ashcraft, V. Goswami, D. Norris & T. Au (1995). Thanks to Our Guest Reviewers. Cognition 55:333.
- Mark Johnson, Andy Clark, Moral Objectivity & Robert Gordon (1993). Department of Philosophy, Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri FRIDAY, April 8 SATURDAY, April 9 Welcome: Roger Gibson University. [REVIEW] Minds and Machines 3 (511).
- P. Dixon, V. Dilollo, A. Leung & R. Gordon (1992). Effects of Space and Time on Selection in Partial Report. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 30 (6):461-462.
- R. Gordon (1992). The Simulation Theory and the Theory Theory. Mind and Language 7 (1/2):11-35.
- Robert Gordon, Autism and the "Theory of Mind" Debate Robert M. Gordon and John A. Barker.
- Robert Gordon, Consciousness, Folk Psychology, and Cognitive Science.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: