- Faculty, University of York
- PhD, Princeton University, 2012.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
My philosophical views
Not much to say..
- Richard Yetter Chappell, A Non-Natural Reason by Any Other Name...
- Richard Yetter Chappell, Against "Saving Lives": Equal Concern and Differential Impact.
- Richard Yetter Chappell, Satisficing by Effort: From Scalar to Satisficing Consequentialism.
- Richard Yetter Chappell, Value Holism.
- Richard Yetter Chappell & Helen Yetter-Chappell, Virtue and Salience.
- Richard Yetter Chappell (forthcoming). Knowing What Matters. In Peter Singer (ed.), Does Anything Really Matter? Parfit on Objectivity. Oxford University Press.
- Richard Yetter Chappell (2014). The Limits of Kindness. By Caspar Hare. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 201403.
- Richard Yetter Chappell (2013). Value Receptacles. Noûs 47 (3).
- Helen Yetter-Chappell & Richard Yetter Chappell (2013). Mind-Body Meets Metaethics: A Moral Concept Strategy. Philosophical Studies 165 (3):865-878.
- Richard Yetter Chappell (2012). Fittingness: The Sole Normative Primitive. Philosophical Quarterly 62 (249):684 - 704.
- Richard Yetter Chappell (2012). On What Matters. By Parfit. Oxford University Press, 2011, Pp. 1140, £30, ISBN: 9780199265923. [REVIEW] Philosophy 87 (04):599-603.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: