- Faculty, Wittenberg University
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Nancy McHugh (forthcoming). Keeping the Strange Unfamiliar: The Racial Privilege of Dismantling Whiteness. In George Yancy (ed.), How Does it Feel to be a (White) Problem? Lexington Press.
- Nancy McHugh (2011). More Than Skin Deep: Situated Communities and the Case of Agent Orange in Viet Nam,”. In Heidi Grasswick (ed.), Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science: Power in Knowledge.
- Nancy McHugh (2011). Passing at the Margins of Race and Sex,. In D. Cooley K. Harrison (ed.), Passing/Out: Identity Veiled and Revealed.
- Nancy McHugh, Situating Knowledge Through the Mothers Committee of Bayview Hunters Point. IAPh Symposium 2010.
- Nancy McHugh (2007). Feminist Philosophies A-Z. University of Edinburgh Press.
- Nancy McHugh (2007). It’s In the Meat: Science Studies, Science Fiction and Ruth Ozeki’s Demystification of Scientific Knowledge. In Margaret Grebowicz (ed.), SciFi in the Mind’s Eye: Reading Science through Science Fiction.
- Nancy McHugh (2006). On the Very Idea of a Feminist Epistemology for Science: Review Symposium for Sharyn Clough's Beyond Epistemology: A Pragmatist Approach to Feminist Science Studies. Metascience 15 (1):15-21.
- Nancy McHugh (2005). Telling Her Own Truth: June Jordan, Standard English and the Epistemology of Ignorance. In V. Kinloch M. Grebowicz (ed.), Still Seeking an Attitude.
- Nancy McHugh (1999). Report - the Conference on World Community and Democracy: Is the State Obsolete? [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry 33 (1):99-108.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: