- Faculty, University of Manchester
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- J. Lucas, D. Schroeder, G. Arnason, P. Andanda, J. Kimani, V. Fournier & M. Krishnamurthy (2013). Donating Human Samples: Who Benefits? – Cases From Iceland, Kenya, and Indonesia. In D. Schroeder & J. Lucas (eds.), Benefit Sharing from Biodiversity to Human Genetics. Springer
- D. Schroeder & J. Lucas (eds.) (2013). Benefit Sharing From Biodiversity to Human Genetics. Springer.
- J. Lucas (2003). The Implications of Gödel Theorem. Etica E Politica 5 (1):1.
- J. Lucas (2000). Mind in a Physical World. [REVIEW] Philosophy 75 (1):131-149.
- J. Lucas (1993). The Nature of Nursing. Health Care Analysis 1:23-25.
- J. Lucas (1990). Lockwood, M., "Mind, Brain and the Quantum". [REVIEW] Mind 99:650.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: