- Faculty, University of Alabama, Huntsville
- PhD, Ohio State University, 2006.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Nicholaos Jones (2014). Bowtie Structures, Pathway Diagrams, and Topological Explanation. Erkenntnis 79 (5):1135-1155.
- Nicholaos Jones (2013). Don't Blame the Idealizations. Journal for General Philosophy of Science 44 (1):85-100.
- Gregory S. Reed & Nicholaos Jones (2013). Toward Modeling and Automating Ethical Decision Making: Design, Implementation, Limitations, and Responsibilities. Topoi 32 (2):237-250.
- Nicholaos Jones & Olaf Wolkenhauer (2012). Diagrams as Locality Aids for Explanation and Model Construction in Cell Biology. Biology and Philosophy 27 (5):705-721.
- N. Jones (2011). Error and Inference: Recent Exchanges on Experimental Reasoning, Reliability, and the Objectivity and Rationality of Science * Edited by Deborah G. Mayo and Aris Spanos. Analysis 71 (2):406-408.
- Nicholaos Jones (2010). Nyāya-Vaiśesika Inherence, Buddhist Reduction, and Huayan Total Power. Journal of Chinese Philosophy 37 (2):215-230.
- Nicholaos Jones (2010). Review of Kurt Pritzl, O.P. (Ed.), Truth: Studies of a Robust Presence. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2010 (4).
- Nicholaos John Jones (2010). Mereological Heuristics for Huayan Buddhism. Philosophy East and West 60 (3):355-368.
- Nicholaos Jones (2009). Fazang's Total Power Mereology: An Interpretive Analytic Reconstruction. Asian Philosophy 19 (3):199-211.
- Nicholaos Jones (2009). General Relativity and the Standard Model: Why Evidence for One Does Not Disconfirm the Other. Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics 40 (2):124-132.
- Nicholaos Jones (2008). Evidence and Falsification: Challenges to Gregory Peterson. Zygon 43 (3):599-604.
- Nicholaos Jones (2008). Is All Abstracting Idealizing? The Reasoner 2 (4):4-5.
- Nicholaos Jones (2008). Is Theology Respectable as Metaphysics? Zygon 43 (3):579-592.
- Gregory R. Peterson & Nicholaos Jones (2008). Theology, the University, Metaphysics, and Respectability: In Praise of Folly? Theology and the University. Zygon 43 (3):563-604.
- C. Haigh & N. Jones (2007). Techno-Research and Cyber-Ethics: Challenges for Ethics Committees. Research Ethics 3 (3):80-83.
- Nicholaos John Jones (2004). The Logic of Soku in the Kyoto School. Philosophy East and West 54 (3):302-321.
- Nicholaos Jones, Against Pluralistic and Inexact Ontologies.
- Nicholaos Jones, Resolving the Bayesian Problem of Idealization.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: