- Postdoc, Franklin and Marshall College
- PhD, Princeton University, 2013.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I recently completed my PhD at Princeton University. I am now a post-doc at Franklin & Marshall College.
- Errol Lord (forthcoming). Acting for the Right Reasons, Abilities, and Obligation. In Russ Shafer-Landau (ed.), Oxford Studies in Metaethics, vol. 10. Oxford University Press.
- Errol Lord (forthcoming). Epistemic Reasons, Evidence, and Defeaters. In Daniel Star (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Reasons and Normativity. Oxford University Press.
- Errol Lord & Barry Maguire (eds.) (forthcoming). Weighing Reasons. Oxford University Press.
- Errol Lord (2014). The Coherent and the Rational. Analytic Philosophy 54 (4).
- Errol Lord (2013). From Independence to Conciliationism: An Obituary. Australasian Journal of Philosophy (2):1-13.
- Errol Lord (2013). The Importance of Being Rational. Dissertation, Princeton University
- Errol Lord (2013). The Real Symmetry Problem(s) for Wide-Scope Accounts of Rationality. Philosophical Studies:1-22.
- Errol Lord (2011). Violating Requirements, Exiting From Requirements, and the Scope of Rationality. Philosophical Quarterly 61 (243):392-399.
- Errol Lord (2010). Having Reasons and the Factoring Account. Philosophical Studies 149 (3):283 - 296.
- Errol Lord (2008). Dancy on Acting for the Right Reason. Journal of Ethics and Social Philosophy (3):1-7.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: