- Faculty, Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST)
- PhD, University of Missouri - Columbia, 2006.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
My philosophical views
Not much to say..
- Jeffrey White, Conscience: The Mechanism of Morality.
- Jeffrey White (forthcoming). Simulation, Self-Extinction, and Philosophy in the Service of Human Civilization. AI and Society.
- Jeffrey White, Infosphere to Ethosphere Moral Mediators in the Nonviolent Transformation of Self and World. International Journal of Technoethics:1-19.
- Jeffrey White (ed.) (2015). Rethinking Machine Ethics in the Era of Ubiquitous Technology. IGI.
- Jeffrey White (2014). Grounding Social Sciences in Cognitive Sciences. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology 28 (8):1249-1253.
- Jeffrey White (2013). Manufacturing Morality A General Theory of Moral Agency Grounding Computational Implementations: The ACTWith Model. In Floares (ed.), Computational Intelligence. Nova Publications 1-65.
- Jeffrey White (2013). Models of Moral Cognition. In Lorenzo Magnani (ed.), Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology, 1. Springer last 20.
- Jeffrey White (2012). An Information Processing Model of Psychopathy. In Angelo S. Fruili & Luisa D. Veneto (eds.), Moral Psychology. Nova 1-34.
- Jeffrey White (2010). Understanding and Augmenting Human Morality: An Introduction to the ACTWith Model of Conscience. In W. Carnielli L. Magnani (ed.), Model-Based Reasoning in Science and Technology. 607--621.
- Jeffrey White (2009). Understanding and Augmenting Human Morality: The Actwith Model of Conscience. In L. Magnani (ed.), computational intelligence.
- Louisa Burriss, D. A. Powell & Jeffrey White (2007). Psychophysiological and Subjective Indices of Emotion as a Function of Age and Gender. Cognition and Emotion 21 (1):182-210.
- Jeffrey White, Autonomous Reboot: The Challenges of Artificial Moral Agency and the Ends of Machine Ethics.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: