- Faculty, College of Charleston
- PhD, Australian National University, 2005.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
My philosophical views
Not much to say..
- Christian Coseru, Taking the Intentionality of Perception Seriously: Why Phenomenology is Inescapable.
- Christian Coseru (2013). Reason and Experience in Buddhist Epistemology. In Steven Emmanuel (ed.), A Companion to Buddhist Philosophy. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Christian Coseru (2012). Perceiving Reality: Consciousness, Intentionality, and Cognition in Buddhist Philosophy. Oxford University Press.
- Christian Coseru (2009). Buddhist 'Foundationalism' and the Phenomenology of Perception. Philosophy East and West 59 (4):409-439.
- Christian Coseru (2009). Mind in Indian Buddhist Philosophy. In Edward N. Zalta (ed.), Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Christian Coseru (2009). Naturalism and Intentionality: A Buddhist Epistemological Approach. Asian Philosophy 19 (3):239-264.
- Christian Coseru (2008). A Review of Zen Buddhism and Environmental Ethics. [REVIEW] Sophia 47 (1):75-77.
- Christian Coseru (2007). A Review of Buddhism, Virtue, and Environment, by David E. Cooper and Simon P. James. [REVIEW] Sophia 46 (2):75-77.
- Christian Coseru (2007). David E. Cooper and Simon P. James, Buddhism, Virtue, and Environment. Aldershot, Ashgate, 2005, 142 + X Pp., ISBN: 075463910X, Pb. [REVIEW] Sophia 46 (2):207-209.
- Christian Coseru (2006). A "Restricted" Interpretation of Dharmakīrti's Philosophy. [REVIEW] H-Net Reviews in the Humanities and Social Sciences (May).
- Christian Coseru (2004). A Review Essay of Destructive Emotions: How Can We Overcome Them? A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama. [REVIEW] Journal of Buddhist Ethics 11 (1):98-102.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: