- Faculty, Grand Valley State University
- PhD, City University of New York, 2011.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Not much to say..
- Brian Robinson, Paul Stey & Mark Alfano (forthcoming). Reversing the Side-Effect Effect: The Power of Salient Norms. Philosophical Studies:1-30.
- Mark Alfano & Brian Robinson (2014). Bragging. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 3 (3):n/a-n/a.
- Brian Robinson, Paul Stey & Mark Alfano (2013). Virtue and Vice Attributions in the Business Context: An Experimental Investigation. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 113 (4):649-661.
- Mark Alfano, James Beebe & Brian Robinson (2012). The Centrality of Belief and Reflection in Knobe-Effect Cases. The Monist 95 (2):264-289.
- D. Holt, K. Heischmidt, H. Hammer Hill, B. Robinson & J. Wiles (1997). When Philosophy and Business Professors Talk: Assessment of Ethical Reasoning in a Cross Disciplinary Business Ethics Course. Teaching Business Ethics 1 (3):253-268.
- Robert A. Giacalone, Brian Robinson, Lynn Gracin, Norman Greenfeld & Paul Rosenfeld (1982). Concern for Ethics in Social, Industrial, and Clinical Psychology as Reflected in Textbooks and Journal Articles. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 20 (1):1-2.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: