- Graduate student, University of the West Indies, Mona
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Enjoys reading, writing and debating. My areas of academic strength are Mathematics, Economics and Philosophy. However, I have paid much attention to specific areas of philosophy such as epistemology and metaphysics. I have written several papers in both areas as well as several others.
- James Theophilus Edwards (forthcoming). The Perfectly True Knowledge. None.
- Luís Duarte D’Almeida & James Edwards (2014). Some Claims About Law’s Claims. Law and Philosophy 33 (6):725-746.
- James Edwards (2012). Is There a "Libertarian" Justification of the Welfare State? A Critique of James P. Sterba. Libertarian Papers 4.
- James Edwards (2010). Justice Denied: The Criminal Law and the Ouster of the Courts. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 30 (4):725-748.
- James Edwards (2009). Mercantilism, Corporations, and Liberty: The Fallacies of "Lochnerian" Antitrust. Libertarian Papers 1.
- J. Edwards (2003). A Reply to de Anna on the Simple View of Colour. Philosophy 78 (303):99-114.
- J. Edwards (2002). Substance, Force, and the Possibility of Knowledge. On Kant's Philosophy of Material Nature (R. Langton). Philosophical Books 43 (2):148-149.
- M. Chayut, J. Edwards, C. J. Giunta, U. Klein, H. Kragh, P. Laszlo, S. Le Vent, V. N. Ostrovsky, N. Psarros & S. Psillos (2001). Authors Index Volume 3. Foundations of Chemistry 3 (273).
- J. Edwards (2000). Philology and Cuisine in De Re Coquinaria. American Journal of Philology 122 (2):255-263.
- J. Edwards (1998). The Simple Theory of Colour and the Transparency of Sense Experience. In C. Wright, B. Smith, C. Macdonald & the transparency of sense experience. The simple theory of colour (eds.), Knowing Our Own Minds. Oxford University Press. 371.
- James Edwards (1981). Ideology, Economics, and Knowledge. Reason Papers 7:53-71.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: