- Graduate student, University of the West Indies, Mona
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
Enjoys reading, writing and debating. My areas of academic strength are Mathematics, Economics and Philosophy. However, I have paid much attention to specific areas of philosophy such as epistemology and metaphysics. I have written several papers in both areas as well as several others.
- James Theophilus Edwards (forthcoming). The Perfectly True Knowledge. None.
- James Edwards (2010). Justice Denied: The Criminal Law and the Ouster of the Courts. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 30 (4):725-748.
- J. Edwards (2003). A Reply to de Anna on the Simple View of Colour. Philosophy 78 (303):99-114.
- J. Edwards (2002). Substance, Force, and the Possibility of Knowledge. On Kant's Philosophy of Material Nature (R. Langton). Philosophical Books 43 (2):148-149.
- M. Chayut, J. Edwards, C. J. Giunta, U. Klein, H. Kragh, P. Laszlo, S. Le Vent, V. N. Ostrovsky, N. Psarros & S. Psillos (2001). Authors Index Volume 3. Foundations of Chemistry 3 (273).
- J. Edwards (2000). Philology and Cuisine in De Re Coquinaria. American Journal of Philology 122 (2):255-263.
- J. Edwards (1998). The Simple Theory of Colour and the Transparency of Sense Experience. In C. Wright, B. Smith, C. Macdonald & the transparency of sense experience. The simple theory of colour (eds.), Knowing Our Own Minds. Oxford University Press. 371.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: