- Scott J. Fitzpatrick, Claire Hooker & Ian Kerridge (forthcoming). Suicidology as a Social Practice. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Dimitri Ginev (forthcoming). The Transcendental in Ludwik Fleck’s Social Epistemology. Social Epistemology:1-16.
- Tim Kenyon (forthcoming). Oral History and The Epistemology of Testimony. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Robert Lockie (forthcoming). Perspectivism, Deontologism And Epistemic Poverty. Social Epistemology:1-17.
- Moti Mizrahi (forthcoming). Kuhn’s Incommensurability Thesis: What’s the Argument? Social Epistemology:1-18.
- Howard Sankey (forthcoming). Scepticism, Relativism and a Naturalistic Particularism. Social Epistemology:1-18.
- Ian Werkheiser (forthcoming). Community Epistemic Capacity. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Conor M. W. Douglas, Bryn Lander, Cory Fairley & Janet Atkinson-Grosjean (forthcoming). The Roles of User/Producer Hybrids in the Production of Translational Science. Social Epistemology:1-21.
- Karyn L. Freedman (forthcoming). Testimony and Epistemic Risk: The Dependence Account. Social Epistemology:1-19.
- Devereaux Kennedy (forthcoming). Games People Play: Strategy and Structure in Social Life. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Nicholas Tebben & John Waterman (forthcoming). Epistemic Free Riders and Reasons to Trust Testimony. Social Epistemology:1-10.
- Milan Zafirovski (forthcoming). Capitalism and the “Spirit” of Protestantism—The Max Weber Reverse Thesis of Economic Conditions of Calvinism. Social Epistemology:1-41.
- Shaima Ahammed (forthcoming). The Essential Fit Between Qualitative Methodology and Emirati Population: Towards Meaningful Social Science Research in UAE. Social Epistemology:1-15.
- Jonathan Baron & Jay Schulkin (forthcoming). Decision-Making and the Threat of Global Warming. Social Epistemology.
- Steven Bland (forthcoming). Circularity, Scepticism and Epistemic Relativism. Social Epistemology:1-13.
- Charles Camic, Jay Demerath, Tampa Florida, Guy Axtell & Stephan Fuchs (forthcoming). Ajournal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Nader Chokr (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- David Faust (forthcoming). Research on the Process of Journal Review Re-Viewed. Social Epistemology.
- Judith Genova & Alan G. Gross (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- David Guston & Honi Haber (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Alexandra Hofmänner (forthcoming). Science Studies Elsewhere: The Experimental Life and the Other Within. Social Epistemology:1-27.
- Katri Huutoniemi (forthcoming). Interdisciplinarity as Academic Accountability: Prospects for Quality Control Across Disciplinary Boundaries. Social Epistemology:1-23.
- Ilya Kasavin (forthcoming). Philosophical Realism: The Challenges for Social Epistemologists. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- Eric T. Kerr & J. Adam Carter (forthcoming). Richard Rorty and Epistemic Normativity. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Epistemic Circularity and Epistemic Incommensurability. Social Epistemology:262--77.
- Benjamin W. McCraw (forthcoming). The Nature of Epistemic Trust. Social Epistemology:1-18.
- Seumas Miller (forthcoming). Joint Epistemic Action and Collective Moral Responsibility. Social Epistemology:1-23.
- Philip R. Olson (forthcoming). Knowing “Necro-Waste. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Adam Riggio (forthcoming). Lessons for the Relationship of Philosophy and Science From the Legacy of Henri Bergson. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- J. Current Serials (forthcoming). 30cial istemology. Social Epistemology.
- Benjamin R. Sherman (forthcoming). There’s No Justice: Why Pursuit of a Virtue is Not the Solution to Epistemic Injustice. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Bigliardi Stefano (forthcoming). The Contemporary Debate on the Harmony Between Islam and Science: Emergence and Challenges of a New Generation. Social Epistemology.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.