- Ian James Kidd (forthcoming). Why Did Feyerabend Defend Astrology? Integrity, Virtue, and the Authority of Science. Social Epistemology:1-19.
- Jonathan Baron & Jay Schulkin (forthcoming). Decision-Making and the Threat of Global Warming. Social Epistemology.
- Antoine Blanchard (forthcoming). From One Community to Many: How Novel Objects in the Crop Protection Field Reveal Epistemic Boundaries. Social Epistemology:1-12.
- Nick Bostrom, Thomas Douglas & Anders Sandberg (forthcoming). The Unilateralist’s Curse and the Case for a Principle of Conformity. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Charles Camic, Jay Demerath, Tampa Florida, Guy Axtell & Stephan Fuchs (forthcoming). Ajournal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Andrew P. Carlin (forthcoming). On Some Limits of Interdisciplinarity. Social Epistemology:1-19.
- Tommaso Castellani, Emanuele Pontecorvo & Adriana Valente (forthcoming). Epistemic Consequences of Bibliometrics-Based Evaluation: Insights From the Scientific Community. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Nader Chokr (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Millicent Churcher (forthcoming). When Adam Met Sally: The Transformative Potential of Sympathy. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- J. Angelo Corlett (forthcoming). Searle on Human Rights. Social Epistemology:1-24.
- Danielle DeVasto (forthcoming). Being Expert: L’Aquila and Issues of Inclusion in Science-Policy Decision Making. Social Epistemology:1-26.
- David Faust (forthcoming). Research on the Process of Journal Review Re-Viewed. Social Epistemology.
- Judith Genova & Alan G. Gross (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- David Guston & Honi Haber (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Epistemic Circularity and Epistemic Incommensurability. Social Epistemology:262--77.
- Marcus Morgan (forthcoming). Humanising Sociological Knowledge. Social Epistemology:1-17.
- J. Current Serials (forthcoming). 30cial istemology. Social Epistemology.
- Bigliardi Stefano (forthcoming). The Contemporary Debate on the Harmony Between Islam and Science: Emergence and Challenges of a New Generation. Social Epistemology.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.