- Tim Kenyon (forthcoming). Oral History and The Epistemology of Testimony. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Ian James Kidd (forthcoming). Why Did Feyerabend Defend Astrology? Integrity, Virtue, and the Authority of Science. Social Epistemology.
- Robert Lockie (forthcoming). Perspectivism, Deontologism And Epistemic Poverty. Social Epistemology:1-17.
- Ian Werkheiser (forthcoming). Community Epistemic Capacity. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Devereaux Kennedy (forthcoming). Games People Play: Strategy and Structure in Social Life. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Milan Zafirovski (forthcoming). Capitalism and the “Spirit” of Protestantism—The Max Weber Reverse Thesis of Economic Conditions of Calvinism. Social Epistemology:1-41.
- Jonathan Baron & Jay Schulkin (forthcoming). Decision-Making and the Threat of Global Warming. Social Epistemology.
- Steven Bland (forthcoming). Circularity, Scepticism and Epistemic Relativism. Social Epistemology:1-13.
- Charles Camic, Jay Demerath, Tampa Florida, Guy Axtell & Stephan Fuchs (forthcoming). Ajournal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Nader Chokr (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- David Faust (forthcoming). Research on the Process of Journal Review Re-Viewed. Social Epistemology.
- Judith Genova & Alan G. Gross (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Walter Gulick (forthcoming). Relating Polanyi’s Tacit Dimension to Social Epistemology: Three Recent Interpretations. Social Epistemology:1-29.
- David Guston & Honi Haber (forthcoming). A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy. Social Epistemology.
- Alexandra Hofmänner (forthcoming). Science Studies Elsewhere: The Experimental Life and the Other Within. Social Epistemology:1-27.
- Katri Huutoniemi (forthcoming). Interdisciplinarity as Academic Accountability: Prospects for Quality Control Across Disciplinary Boundaries. Social Epistemology:1-23.
- Elif Kale-Lostuvali (forthcoming). Two Sociologies of Science in Search of Truth: Bourdieu Versus Latour. Social Epistemology:1-24.
- Eric T. Kerr & J. Adam Carter (forthcoming). Richard Rorty and Epistemic Normativity. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Epistemic Circularity and Epistemic Incommensurability. Social Epistemology:262--77.
- Philip R. Olson (forthcoming). Knowing “Necro-Waste. Social Epistemology:1-20.
- Adam Riggio (forthcoming). Lessons for the Relationship of Philosophy and Science From the Legacy of Henri Bergson. Social Epistemology:1-14.
- J. Current Serials (forthcoming). 30cial istemology. Social Epistemology.
- Benjamin R. Sherman (forthcoming). There’s No Justice: Why Pursuit of a Virtue is Not the Solution to Epistemic Injustice. Social Epistemology:1-22.
- Bigliardi Stefano (forthcoming). The Contemporary Debate on the Harmony Between Islam and Science: Emergence and Challenges of a New Generation. Social Epistemology.
- Aviezer Tucker (forthcoming). The Generation of Knowledge From Multiple Testimonies. Social Epistemology:1-22.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.