- Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Get the Last Laugh: On the Humourist as a Developmental Ideal in Invasion Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- Jens Erling Birch (forthcoming). Skills – Do We Really Know What Kind of Knowledge They Are? Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Ask Vest Christiansen (forthcoming). Sports Philosophy Now – the Culture of Sports After the Lance Armstrong Scandal. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
- Luísa Ávila da Costa & Teresa Oliveira Lacerda (forthcoming). On the Aesthetic Potential of Sports and Physical Education. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-21.
- Daniel Dombrowski (forthcoming). Athletics and Philosophy in the Ancient World: Contests of Virtue. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Andrew Edgar (forthcoming). Three Ways of Watching a Sports Video. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Francisco Javier López Frías (forthcoming). Routledge Handbook of Drugs and Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Francisco Javier Lopez Frias & Xavier Gimeno Monfort (forthcoming). The Hermeneutics of Sport: Limits and Conditions of Possibility of Our Understandings of Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-17.
- Jennifer Hardes & Bryan Hogeveen (forthcoming). Flow, Skilled Coping, and the Sovereign Subject: Toward an Ethics of Being-with in Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-12.
- Jesús Ilundáin-Agurruza (forthcoming). Toward a Genealogy of Spectacle: Understanding Contemporary Spectacular Experiences. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Verner Møller (forthcoming). Dark Mermaid. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Øyvind F. Standal & Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Habits, Skills and Embodied Experiences: A Contribution to Philosophy of Physical Education. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Ron Welters (forthcoming). On Ascetic Practices and Hermeneutical Cycles. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Ana Zimmermann & Soraia Saura (forthcoming). Body, Environment and Adventure: Experience and Spatiality. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.