- Francisco Javier Lópex Frías (forthcoming). Doping and Anti-Doping Policy in Sport: Ethical, Legal, and Social Perspectives. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-5.
- Emily Ryall (forthcoming). Good Games and Penalty Shoot-Outs. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-9.
- Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Get the Last Laugh: On the Humourist as a Developmental Ideal in Invasion Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- Carlo Bellieni (forthcoming). Paralympics Should Be Integrated Into Main Olympic Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-8.
- Bogdan Ciomaga & Cody Kent (forthcoming). Rethinking the Consequences of Commercializing Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Leon Culbertson (forthcoming). Perception, Aspects and Explanation: Some Remarks on Moderate Partisanship. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-23.
- Paul Davis (forthcoming). Football is Football and is Interesting, Very Interesting. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Andrew Edgar (forthcoming). Football and the Poetics of Space. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Douglas Hochstetler (forthcoming). Review of True Competition: A Guide to Pursuing Excellence in Sport and Society. [REVIEW] Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Peter M. Hopsicker (forthcoming). Theology, Ethics, and Transcendence in Sports. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-5.
- Lev Kreft (forthcoming). Aesthetic Imagination in Football. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-16.
- R. Scott Kretchmar (forthcoming). A Games” and Their Relationship to T and E Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-11.
- Iain Lindsey (forthcoming). Nico Schulenkorf, and Daryl Adair , Global Sport-for-Development: Critical Perspectives. Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, 2013, Pp280, £65, ISBN 9781137289629. [REVIEW] Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Irena Martínková & Jim Parry (forthcoming). On Biting in Sport—The Case of Luis Suárez. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-19.
- Graham McFee (forthcoming). A Not-So-Beautiful Game. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-16.
- Albert Piacente (forthcoming). Reverse Play: Toward A Philosophy From Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-17.
- Heather L. Reid (forthcoming). The Bloomsbury Companion to the Philosophy of Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
- Steven Skultety (forthcoming). Revisiting Competitive Categories: A Reply to Royce. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-12.
- Abe Zakhem (forthcoming). The Virtues of a Good Fight: Assessing the Ethics of Fighting in the National Hockey League. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-15.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.