- Emily Ryall (forthcoming). Good Games and Penalty Shoot-Outs. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-9.
- Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Get the Last Laugh: On the Humourist as a Developmental Ideal in Invasion Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- Wivi Andersen & Sigmund Loland (forthcoming). Sport and the Obligation of Solidarity. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Steffen Borge (forthcoming). An Agon Aesthetics of Football. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-27.
- Steffen Borge, Murray Smith & Margrethe Bruun Vaage (forthcoming). The Aesthetics of Football. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
- Leon Culbertson (forthcoming). Perception, Aspects and Explanation: Some Remarks on Moderate Partisanship. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-23.
- Paul Davis (forthcoming). Football is Football and is Interesting, Very Interesting. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Andrew Edgar (forthcoming). Football and the Poetics of Space. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Douglas Hochstetler (forthcoming). Review of True Competition: A Guide to Pursuing Excellence in Sport and Society. [REVIEW] Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Peter M. Hopsicker (forthcoming). Theology, Ethics, and Transcendence in Sports. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-5.
- Ivo Jirásek & Geoffery Zain Kohe (forthcoming). Readjusting Our Sporting Sites/Sight: Sportification and the Theatricality of Social Life. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Lev Kreft (forthcoming). Aesthetic Imagination in Football. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-16.
- Iain Lindsey (forthcoming). Nico Schulenkorf, and Daryl Adair , Global Sport-for-Development: Critical Perspectives. Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan, 2013, Pp280, £65, ISBN 9781137289629. [REVIEW] Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Irena Martínková & Jim Parry (forthcoming). On Biting in Sport—The Case of Luis Suárez. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-19.
- Graham McFee (forthcoming). A Not-So-Beautiful Game. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-16.
- Brad Partridge (forthcoming). Rethinking Drug Use in Sport: Why the War Will Never Be Won. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Emily Ryall (forthcoming). Sport and Film. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.