- Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Get the Last Laugh: On the Humourist as a Developmental Ideal in Invasion Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- Jens Erling Birch (forthcoming). Skills – Do We Really Know What Kind of Knowledge They Are? Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Gunnar Breivik (forthcoming). The Role of Skill in Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-15.
- Gunnar Breivik (forthcoming). Skills, Knowledge and Expertise in Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-5.
- Ask Vest Christiansen (forthcoming). Sports Philosophy Now – the Culture of Sports After the Lance Armstrong Scandal. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
- Luísa Ávila da Costa & Teresa Oliveira Lacerda (forthcoming). On the Aesthetic Potential of Sports and Physical Education. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-21.
- Daniel Dombrowski (forthcoming). Athletics and Philosophy in the Ancient World: Contests of Virtue. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Andrew Edgar (forthcoming). Three Ways of Watching a Sports Video. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Francisco Javier López Frías (forthcoming). Routledge Handbook of Drugs and Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Francisco Javier Lopez Frias & Xavier Gimeno Monfort (forthcoming). The Hermeneutics of Sport: Limits and Conditions of Possibility of Our Understandings of Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-17.
- Jennifer Hardes & Bryan Hogeveen (forthcoming). Flow, Skilled Coping, and the Sovereign Subject: Toward an Ethics of Being-with in Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-12.
- Jesús Ilundáin-Agurruza (forthcoming). Toward a Genealogy of Spectacle: Understanding Contemporary Spectacular Experiences. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Signe Højbjerre Larsen (forthcoming). What Can the Parkour Craftsmen Tell Us About Bodily Expertise and Skilled Movement? Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-15.
- Vegard Fusche Moe (forthcoming). On Phenomenological and Logical Characteristics of Skilled Behaviour in Sport: Cognitive and Motor Intentionality. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-18.
- Verner Møller (forthcoming). Dark Mermaid. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Richard Royce (forthcoming). A Discussion of Kretchmar’s Elements of Competition. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Jesús Conill Sancho (forthcoming). Ratiovitalistic Hermeneutics and Sport in the Perspective of Ortega y Gasset. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Anders McDonald Sookermany (forthcoming). Gamechangers and the Meaningfulness of Difference in the Sporting World – a Postmodern Outlook. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-18.
- Øyvind F. Standal & Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Habits, Skills and Embodied Experiences: A Contribution to Philosophy of Physical Education. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Kathrine Liedtke Thorndahl & Susanne Ravn (forthcoming). Expert Tool Use: A Phenomenological Analysis of Processes of Incorporation in the Case of Elite Rope Skipping. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-15.
- Ron Welters (forthcoming). On Ascetic Practices and Hermeneutical Cycles. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Ana Zimmermann & Soraia Saura (forthcoming). Body, Environment and Adventure: Experience and Spatiality. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.