- Hillel D. Braude (forthcoming). Eric J Cassell: The Nature of Clinical Medicine: The Return of the Clinician. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-3.
- Luciana Caenazzo (forthcoming). Norbert Konrad, Birgit Völlm and, David N. Weisstub : Ethical Issues in Prison Psychiatry. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-2.
- Mark Coeckelbergh (forthcoming). Artificial Agents, Good Care, and Modernity. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-13.
- Patrick Daly (forthcoming). Palliative Sedation, Foregoing Life-Sustaining Treatment, and Aid-in-Dying: What is the Difference? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-17.
- Élodie Giroux (forthcoming). Epidemiology and the Bio-Statistical Theory of Disease: A Challenging Perspective. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-21.
- Mario Picozzi & Viviana Cislaghi (forthcoming). Keith Wailoo, Julie Livingston, Steven Epstein, Robert Aronowitz : Three Shots at Prevention: The HPV Vaccine and the Politics of Medicine’s Simple Solutions. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-6.
- Julian Reiss (forthcoming). The Philosophy of Medicine Roundtable 2009. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics.
- Lorenzo Simonato (forthcoming). Niklas Juth, Christian Munthe: The Ethics of Screening in Healthcare and Medicine: Serving Society or Serving the Patient? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-3.
- Nils-Frederic Wagner & Georg Northoff (forthcoming). A Fallacious Jar? The Peculiar Relation Between Descriptive Premises and Normative Conclusions in Neuroethics. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-21.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.