- Pablo de Lora (forthcoming). Is Multiculturalism Bad for Health Care? The Case for Re-Virgination. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-26.
- Lydia Stewart Ferreira (forthcoming). I. Glenn Cohen and Holly F. Lynch : Human Subjects Research Regulation: Perspectives on the Future. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-4.
- Mario Picozzi & Viviana Cislaghi (forthcoming). Keith Wailoo, Julie Livingston, Steven Epstein, Robert Aronowitz : Three Shots at Prevention: The HPV Vaccine and the Politics of Medicine’s Simple Solutions. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-6.
- Mohammed Abouelleil Rashed (forthcoming). A Critical Perspective on Second-Order Empathy in Understanding Psychopathology: Phenomenology and Ethics. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-20.
- Julian Reiss (forthcoming). The Philosophy of Medicine Roundtable 2009. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics.
- Jann E. Schlimme, Osborne P. Wiggins & Michael A. Schwartz (forthcoming). Comments on Mohammed Abouelleil Rashed’s “a Critical Perspective on Second-Order Empathy in Understanding Psychopathology: Phenomenology and Ethics. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-4.
- Lorenzo Simonato (forthcoming). Niklas Juth, Christian Munthe: The Ethics of Screening in Healthcare and Medicine: Serving Society or Serving the Patient? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-3.
- Jane R. M. Wathuta (forthcoming). Martin Gunnarson and Fredrik Svenaeus : The Body as Gift, Resource, and Commodity: Exchanging Organs, Tissues, and Cells in the 21st Century. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-3.
- Dominic Wilkinson, G. Owen Schaefer, Kelton Tremellen & Julian Savulescu (forthcoming). Double Trouble: Should Double Embryo Transfer Be Banned? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics:1-19.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.