- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Jonathan Weinstein (forthcoming). A Bayesian Model of Knightian Uncertainty. Theory and Decision.
- Steffen Andersen, Amalia Di Girolamo, Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau (forthcoming). Risk and Time Preferences of Entrepreneurs: Evidence From a Danish Field Experiment. Theory and Decision.
- Vera Angelova, Olivier Armantier, Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart (forthcoming). Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence. Theory and Decision.
- Krzysztof R. Apt & Sunil Simon (forthcoming). A Classification of Weakly Acyclic Games. Theory and Decision.
- Takao Asano & Hiroyuki Kojima (forthcoming). An Axiomatization of Choquet Expected Utility with Cominimum Independence. Theory and Decision.
- Thomas Åstebro, José Mata & Luís Santos-Pinto (forthcoming). Skewness Seeking: Risk Loving, Optimism or Overweighting of Small Probabilities? Theory and Decision.
- Fernando V. Bonassi, Rafael B. Stern, Cláudia M. Peixoto & Sergio Wechsler (forthcoming). Exchangeability and the Law of Maturity. Theory and Decision.
- Thomas Brudermann, Gregory Bartel, Thomas Fenzl & Sebastian Seebauer (forthcoming). Eyes on Social Norms: A Field Study on an Honor System for Newspaper Sale. Theory and Decision.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli (forthcoming). The Role of Intuition and Reasoning in Driving Aversion to Risk and Ambiguity. Theory and Decision.
- Sébastien Courtin, Mathieu Martin & Issofa Moyouwou (forthcoming). The $$Q$$ Q -Majority Efficiency of Positional Rules. Theory and Decision.
- Sébastien Courtin & Bertrand Tchantcho (forthcoming). A Note on the Ordinal Equivalence of Power Indices in Games with Coalition Structure. Theory and Decision.
- James C. Cox, Glenn W. Harrison, Elisabet Rutström & Vjollca Sadiraj (forthcoming). Introduction to FUR XV Special Issue. Theory and Decision.
- Daniela Di Cagno, Tibor Neugebauer, Carlos Rodriguez-Palmero & Abdolkarim Sadrieh (forthcoming). Recall Searching with and Without Recall. Theory and Decision.
- Conal Duddy (forthcoming). Condorcet's Principle and the Strong No-Show Paradoxes. Theory and Decision.
- Gil S. Epstein & Yosef Mealem (forthcoming). Politicians, Governed Versus Non-Governed Interest Groups and Rent Dissipation. Theory and Decision.
- Piers Fleming & Daniel John Zizzo (forthcoming). A Simple Stress Test of Experimenter Demand Effects. Theory and Decision.
- Werner Güth (forthcoming). Collectively Ranking Candidates Via Bidding in Procedurally Fair Ways. Theory and Decision.
- Frank Huettner (forthcoming). A Proportional Value for Cooperative Games with a Coalition Structure. Theory and Decision.
- Kohei Kawamura (forthcoming). Confidence and Competence in Communication. Theory and Decision.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser (forthcoming). Stubborn Learning. Theory and Decision.
- Ralf Morgenstern, Marcus Heldmann & Bodo Vogt (forthcoming). Differences in Cognitive Control Between Real and Hypothetical Payoffs. Theory and Decision.
- Robert Nau (forthcoming). Risk-Neutral Equilibria of Noncooperative Games. Theory and Decision.
- Erwin Ooghe (forthcoming). Partial Compensation/Responsibility. Theory and Decision.
- Robert J. Reilly & Douglas D. Davis (forthcoming). The Effects of Uncertainty on the WTA–WTP Gap. Theory and Decision.
- Vjollca Sadiraj (forthcoming). Probabilistic Risk Attitudes and Local Risk Aversion: A Paradox. Theory and Decision.
- Evan Sadler (forthcoming). Minimax and the Value of Information. Theory and Decision.
- Klaas Schulze (forthcoming). General Dual Measures of Riskiness. Theory and Decision.
- Peter Stone (forthcoming). Introducing Difference Into the Condorcet Jury Theorem. Theory and Decision.
- Jacques Thépot (forthcoming). Negative Agency Costs. Theory and Decision.
- Lukas Angst & Karol Jan Borowiecki (forthcoming). Delegation and Motivation. Theory and Decision:1-31.
- Luís Fernando Brands Barbosa & Gil Riella (forthcoming). A Note on Equivalent Comparisons of Information Channels. Theory and Decision:1-12.
- Achille Basile, Maria Gabriella Graziano & Marialaura Pesce (forthcoming). On Fairness of Equilibria in Economies with Differential Information. Theory and Decision:1-27.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar (forthcoming). The Generalized Homogeneity Assumption and the Condorcet Jury Theorem. Theory and Decision:1-5.
- Ruth Ben-Yashar & Shmuel Nitzan (forthcoming). On the Significance of the Prior of a Correct Decision in Committees. Theory and Decision:1-11.
- Peter Brooks, Simon Peters & Horst Zank (forthcoming). Risk Behavior for Gain, Loss, and Mixed Prospects. Theory and Decision:1-30.
- Susumu Cato (forthcoming). Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives Revisited. Theory and Decision:1-17.
- Esat Doruk Cetemen & Emin Karagözoğlu (forthcoming). Implementing Equal Division with an Ultimatum Threat. Theory and Decision:1-14.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Jaideep Roy (forthcoming). Attitudes Towards Risk and Ambiguity Across Gains and Losses. Theory and Decision.
- John Duffy & Félix Muñoz-García (forthcoming). Cooperation and Signaling with Uncertain Social Preferences. Theory and Decision:1-31.
- Sean Duffy, Tyson Hartwig & John Smith (forthcoming). Costly and Discrete Communication: An Experimental Investigation. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-23.
- Jan Heufer (forthcoming). A Geometric Approach to Revealed Preference Via Hamiltonian Cycles. Theory and Decision:1-13.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Takumi Kongo (forthcoming). Properties Based on Relative Contributions for Cooperative Games with Transferable Utilities. Theory and Decision.
- Edi Karni, Moshe Leshno & Sivan Rapaport (forthcoming). Helping Patients and Physicians Reach Individualized Medical Decisions: Theory and Application to Prenatal Diagnostic Testing. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-17.
- Klemens Keldenich & Marcus Klemm (forthcoming). Double or Nothing?! Small Groups Making Decisions Under Risk in “Quiz Taxi”. Theory and Decision:1-32.
- Matthew R. Kelley & Robert J. Lemke (forthcoming). Gender Differences When Subjective Probabilities Affect Risky Decisions: An Analysis From the Television Game Show Cash Cab. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-18.
- Chen Li, Zhihua Li & Peter P. Wakker (forthcoming). If Nudge Cannot Be Applied: A Litmus Test of the Readers' Stance on Paternalism. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-19.
- E. F. McClennen & P. Found (forthcoming). Dutch-Books and Money Pumps. Theory and Decision.
- Andre de Palma, Nathalie Picard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer (forthcoming). Individual and Couple Decision Behavior Under Risk: The Power of Ultimate Control Who Controls the Mouse Controls the Outcome of Joint Choice, Forthcoming In. Theory and Decision.
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass (forthcoming). Ellsberg Games. Theory and Decision:1-41.
- Darryl A. Seale, William E. Stein & Amnon Rapoport (forthcoming). Hold or Roll: Reaching the Goal in Jeopardy Race Games. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-32.
- Christian Thöni (forthcoming). Inequality Aversion and Antisocial Punishment. Theory and Decision:1-17.
- Rudolf Vetschera & D. Marc Kilgour (forthcoming). Fair Division of Indivisible Items Between Two Players: Design Parameters for Contested Pile Methods. [REVIEW] Theory and Decision:1-26.
- Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden & Xiaojian Zhao (forthcoming). Multi-Task Agency with Unawareness. Theory and Decision:1-26.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.