- Andrei Cimpian & Erika Salomon (forthcoming). The Inherence Heuristic: An Intuitive Means of Making Sense of the World, and a Potential Precursor to Psychological Essentialism. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-78.
- José L. Duarte, Jarret T. Crawford, Charlotta Stern, Jonathan Haidt, Lee Jussim & Philip E. Tetlock (forthcoming). Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-54.
- Brian J. Gibbs (forthcoming). Freelance Behavioural Scientist. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Cedric Paternotte (forthcoming). Shared Adaptiveness is Not Group Adaptation - Commentary of E. Van der Vliert's 'Climato-Economic Habitats Support Patterns of Human Needs, Stresses, and Freedoms'. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Hermann Ackermann, Steffen R. Hage & Wolfram Ziegler (forthcoming). Brain Mechanisms of Acoustic Communication in Humans and Nonhuman Primates: An Evolutionary Perspective. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-84.
- John Gowdy & Lisi Krall (forthcoming). The Economic Origins of Ultrasociality. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-63.
- Raffael Kalisch, Marianne B. Müller & Oliver Tüscher (forthcoming). A Conceptual Framework for the Neurobiological Study of Resilience. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-49.
- Michelle Ann Kline (forthcoming). How to Learn About Teaching: An Evolutionary Framework for the Study of Teaching Behavior in Humans and Other Animals. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-70.
- Richard D. Lane, Lee Ryan, Lynn Nadel & Leslie Greenberg (forthcoming). Memory Reconsolidation, Emotional Arousal and the Process of Change in Psychotherapy: New Insights From Brain Science. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-80.
- Luiz Pessoa (forthcoming). Précis of The Cognitive-Emotional Brain. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-66.
- Michael Arbib (forthcoming). Beyond the Mirror System: From Monkey-Like Action Recognition to Human Language. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- J. Bering (forthcoming). The Folk Psychology of Souls (Target Article)* The Cognitive Science of Souls: CLarifications and Extensions of the Evolutionary Model (Response to Commentaries). Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- A. Clark & C. Thornton (forthcoming). Trading Spaces: Connectionism and the Limits of Learning. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- N. Cowan (forthcoming). The Magical Number 4 in STM. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Norman H. Freeman & Melissa L. Allen (forthcoming). Educating the Design Stance: Issues of Coherence and Transgression. Commentary on Bullot & Reber. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Adolf Grünbaum (forthcoming). Author's Response. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Hurford Jr (forthcoming). Two Ways of Differing About Actions and Objects. Commentary on Arbib (2005). Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Kathryn J. Jeffery, Aleksandar Jovalekic, Madeleine Verriotis & Robin Hayman (forthcoming). Navigating in a 3D World. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. Jones & B. C. Love (forthcoming). Bayesian Fundamentalism or Enlightenment. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- B. Kotchoubey (forthcoming). Words, Colors, and Robots: Whorf Wouldn't Be Satisfied. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. E. McCullough, R. Kurzban & B. A. Tabak (forthcoming). Cognitive Mechanisms for Revenge and Forgiveness. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Maxson J. McDowell (forthcoming). Eye-Contact and Complex Dynamic Systems: An Hypothesis on Autism's Direct Cause and a Clinical Study Addressing Prevention. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. Piattelli-Palmarini & T. G. Bever (forthcoming). The Fractionation of Miracles. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Lokendra Shastri (forthcoming). From Transient Patterns to Persistent Structure: A Model of Episodic Memory Formation Via Cortico-Hippocampal Interactions. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- F. Van der Velde (forthcoming). Integrating Connectionism and Symbol Manipulation: The Importance of Implementation. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.