- Andrei Cimpian & Erika Salomon (forthcoming). The Inherence Heuristic: An Intuitive Means of Making Sense of the World, and a Potential Precursor to Psychological Essentialism. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-78.
- José L. Duarte, Jarret T. Crawford, Charlotta Stern, Jonathan Haidt, Lee Jussim & Philip E. Tetlock (forthcoming). Political Diversity Will Improve Social Psychological Science. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-54.
- Brian J. Gibbs (forthcoming). Freelance Behavioural Scientist. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Cedric Paternotte (forthcoming). Shared Adaptiveness is Not Group Adaptation - Commentary of E. Van der Vliert's 'Climato-Economic Habitats Support Patterns of Human Needs, Stresses, and Freedoms'. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Hannes Rusch & Eckart Voland (forthcoming). Human Agricultural Economy is, and Likely Always Was, Largely Based on Kinship. Why? Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Hermann Ackermann, Steffen R. Hage & Wolfram Ziegler (forthcoming). Brain Mechanisms of Acoustic Communication in Humans and Nonhuman Primates: An Evolutionary Perspective. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-84.
- Michael L. Anderson (forthcoming). Précis of After Phrenology: Neural Reuse and the Interactive Brain. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-22.
- Roy F. Baumeister, Sarah E. Ainsworth & Kathleen D. Vohs (forthcoming). Are Groups More or Less Than the Sum of Their Members? The Moderating Role of Individual Identification. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-38.
- Morten H. Christiansen & Nick Chater (forthcoming). The Now-or-Never Bottleneck: A Fundamental Constraint on Language. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-52.
- Chaz Firestone & Brian J. Scholl (forthcoming). Cognition Does Not Affect Perception: Evaluating the Evidence for ‘Top-Down’ Effects. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-77.
- John Gowdy & Lisi Krall (forthcoming). The Economic Origins of Ultrasociality. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-63.
- Lee Jussim (forthcoming). Précis of Social Perception and Social Reality: Why Accuracy Dominates Bias and Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-66.
- Raffael Kalisch, Marianne B. Müller & Oliver Tüscher (forthcoming). A Conceptual Framework for the Neurobiological Study of Resilience. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-49.
- Michelle Ann Kline (forthcoming). How to Learn About Teaching: An Evolutionary Framework for the Study of Teaching Behavior in Humans and Other Animals. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-70.
- Mara Mather, David Clewett, Michiko Sakaki & Carolyn W. Harley (forthcoming). Norepinephrine Ignites Local Hot Spots of Neuronal Excitation: How Arousal Amplifies Selectivity in Perception and Memory. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-100.
- Ezequiel Morsella, Christine A. Godwin, Tiffany K. Jantz, Stephen C. Krieger & Adam Gazzaley (forthcoming). Homing in on Consciousness in the Nervous System: An Action-Based Synthesis. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-106.
- Ara Norenzayan, Azim F. Shariff, Will M. Gervais, Aiyana K. Willard, Rita A. McNamara, Edward Slingerland & Joseph Henrich (forthcoming). The Cultural Evolution of Prosocial Religions. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-86.
- Luiz Pessoa (forthcoming). Précis of The Cognitive-Emotional Brain. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-66.
- Peter Richerson, Ryan Baldini, Adrian Bell, Kathryn Demps, Karl Frost, Vicken Hillis, Sarah Mathew, Emily Newton, Nicole Narr, Lesley Newson, Cody Ross, Paul Smaldino, Timothy Waring & Matthew Zefferman (forthcoming). Cultural Group Selection Plays an Essential Role in Explaining Human Cooperation: A Sketch of the Evidence. Behavioral and Brain Sciences:1-71.
- Michael Arbib (forthcoming). Beyond the Mirror System: From Monkey-Like Action Recognition to Human Language. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- J. Bering (forthcoming). The Folk Psychology of Souls (Target Article)* The Cognitive Science of Souls: CLarifications and Extensions of the Evolutionary Model (Response to Commentaries). Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- A. Clark & C. Thornton (forthcoming). Trading Spaces: Connectionism and the Limits of Learning. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- N. Cowan (forthcoming). The Magical Number 4 in STM. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Norman H. Freeman & Melissa L. Allen (forthcoming). Educating the Design Stance: Issues of Coherence and Transgression. Commentary on Bullot & Reber. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Adolf Grünbaum (forthcoming). Author's Response. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Hurford Jr (forthcoming). Two Ways of Differing About Actions and Objects. Commentary on Arbib (2005). Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Kathryn J. Jeffery, Aleksandar Jovalekic, Madeleine Verriotis & Robin Hayman (forthcoming). Navigating in a 3D World. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. Jones & B. C. Love (forthcoming). Bayesian Fundamentalism or Enlightenment. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- B. Kotchoubey (forthcoming). Words, Colors, and Robots: Whorf Wouldn't Be Satisfied. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. E. McCullough, R. Kurzban & B. A. Tabak (forthcoming). Cognitive Mechanisms for Revenge and Forgiveness. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Maxson J. McDowell (forthcoming). Eye-Contact and Complex Dynamic Systems: An Hypothesis on Autism's Direct Cause and a Clinical Study Addressing Prevention. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- M. Piattelli-Palmarini & T. G. Bever (forthcoming). The Fractionation of Miracles. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Lokendra Shastri (forthcoming). From Transient Patterns to Persistent Structure: A Model of Episodic Memory Formation Via Cortico-Hippocampal Interactions. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- F. Van der Velde (forthcoming). Integrating Connectionism and Symbol Manipulation: The Importance of Implementation. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.