- Amelia Gangemi, Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Francesco Mancini (forthcoming). Feelings of Error in Reasoning—in Search of a Phenomenon. Thinking and Reasoning:1-14.
- J. F. Bonnefon & D. J. Hilton (forthcoming). The Suppression of Modus Ponens as a Case of Pragmatic Preconditional Reasoning. Accepted Subject to Revision. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Erika Branchini, Roberto Burro, Ivana Bianchi & Ugo Savardi (forthcoming). Contraries as an Effective Strategy in Geometrical Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning:1-34.
- M. Eliades, W. Mansell, A. Stewart & I. Blanchette (forthcoming). Modulation of Reasoning by Emotion: Findings From the Belief-Bias Paradigm. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). Contextual Factors in Deontic Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). The Taming of Content: Some Thoughts About Domains and Modules. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Lara L. Jones & Zachary Estes (forthcoming). Convergent and Divergent Thinking in Verbal Analogy. Thinking and Reasoning:1-28.
- H. Mercier, M. Deguchi, J.-B. Van der Henst & H. Yama (forthcoming). The Benefits of Argumentation Are Cross-Culturally Robust: The Case of Japan. Thinking and Reasoning:1-15.
- Catherine E. Seta, John J. Seta, John V. Petrocelli & Michael McCormick (forthcoming). Even Better Than the Real Thing: Alternative Outcome Bias Affects Decision Judgements and Decision Regret. Thinking and Reasoning:1-27.
- Dries Trippas, Gordon Pennycook, Michael F. Verde & Simon J. Handley (forthcoming). Better but Still Biased: Analytic Cognitive Style and Belief Bias. Thinking and Reasoning:1-15.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.