- Nina Attridge & Matthew Inglis (forthcoming). Intelligence and Negation Biases on the Conditional Inference Task: A Dual-Processes Analysis. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Linden J. Ball, John E. Marsh, Damien Litchfield, Rebecca L. Cook & Natalie Booth (forthcoming). When Distraction Helps: Evidence That Concurrent Articulation and Irrelevant Speech Can Facilitate Insight Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Nathaniel Barr, Gordon Pennycook, Jennifer A. Stolz & Jonathan A. Fugelsang (forthcoming). Reasoned Connections: A Dual-Process Perspective on Creative Thought. Thinking and Reasoning.
- J. F. Bonnefon & D. J. Hilton (forthcoming). The Suppression of Modus Ponens as a Case of Pragmatic Preconditional Reasoning. Accepted Subject to Revision. Thinking and Reasoning.
- L. Brulé & F. Labrell (forthcoming). Expertise in Biological Conceptions: The Case of the Vineyard. Thinking and Reasoning.
- M. Eliades, W. Mansell, A. Stewart & I. Blanchette (forthcoming). Modulation of Reasoning by Emotion: Findings From the Belief-Bias Paradigm. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Constantinos Hadjichristidis, Steven A. Sloman & David E. Over (forthcoming). Categorical Induction From Uncertain Premises: Jeffrey's Doesn't Completely Rule. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). Contextual Factors in Deontic Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). The Taming of Content: Some Thoughts About Domains and Modules. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Raymond S. Nickerson, Susan F. Butler, Nathaniel Delaney-Busch & Michael Carlin (forthcoming). Keep or Trade? Effects of Pay-Off Range on Decisions with the Two-Envelopes Problem. Thinking and Reasoning.
- David G. Pearson & Robert H. Logie (forthcoming). A Sketch is Not Enough: Dynamic External Support Increases Creative Insight on a Guided Synthesis Task. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Lore Saenen, Wim Van Dooren & Patrick Onghena (forthcoming). A Randomised Monty Hall Experiment: The Positive Effect of Conditional Frequency Feedback. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Ut Na Sio & Thomas C. Ormerod (forthcoming). Incubation and Cueing Effects in Problem-Solving: Set Aside the Difficult Problems but Focus on the Easy Ones. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Paul T. Sowden, Andrew Pringle & Liane Gabora (forthcoming). The Shifting Sands of Creative Thinking: Connections to Dual-Process Theory. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Robert W. Weisberg (forthcoming). Toward an Integrated Theory of Insight in Problem Solving. Thinking and Reasoning.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.