- J. F. Bonnefon & D. J. Hilton (forthcoming). The Suppression of Modus Ponens as a Case of Pragmatic Preconditional Reasoning. Accepted Subject to Revision. Thinking and Reasoning.
- M. Eliades, W. Mansell, A. Stewart & I. Blanchette (forthcoming). Modulation of Reasoning by Emotion: Findings From the Belief-Bias Paradigm. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). Contextual Factors in Deontic Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Keith J. Holyoak & Patricia W. Cheng (forthcoming). The Taming of Content: Some Thoughts About Domains and Modules. Thinking and Reasoning.
- Erik Løhre & Karl Halvor Teigen (forthcoming). There is a 60% Probability, but I Am 70% Certain: Communicative Consequences of External and Internal Expressions of Uncertainty. [REVIEW] Thinking and Reasoning:1-28.
- Fernando Rodriguez, Rebecca E. Rhodes, Kevin F. Miller & Priti Shah (forthcoming). Examining the Influence of Anecdotal Stories and the Interplay of Individual Differences on Reasoning. Thinking and Reasoning:1-23.
- Véronique Salvano-Pardieu, Romuald Blanc, Nicolas Combalbert, Aurélia Pierratte, Ken Manktelow, Christine Maintier, Sandra Lepeltier, Guillaume Gimenes, Catherine Barthelemy & Roger Fontaine (forthcoming). Judgment of Blame in Teenagers with Asperger's Syndrome. Thinking and Reasoning:1-23.
- Carola Salvi, Emanuela Bricolo, John Kounios, Edward Bowden & Mark Beeman (forthcoming). Insight Solutions Are Correct More Often Than Analytic Solutions. Thinking and Reasoning:1-18.
- Momme von Sydow (forthcoming). Towards a Pattern-Based Logic of Probability Judgements and Logical Inclusion “Fallacies”. Thinking and Reasoning:1-39.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.