- Matteo Bianchin (forthcoming). From Joint Attention to Communicative Action Some Remarks on Critical Theory, Social Ontology and Cognitive Science. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714556693.
- Thomas Fossen (forthcoming). Judgment and Imagination in Habermas’ Theory of Law. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714566485.
- J. Cabos (forthcoming). Schopenhauer and the Malaise of an Age. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715576265.
- E. Daly (forthcoming). Republican Deliberation and Symbolic Violence in Rousseau and Bourdieu. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714554026.
- G. B. Kuschel (forthcoming). Menke's Reconstruction of Benjamin's Law, His Tragic Aporia and Recognition. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714559534.
- Carlo Invernizzi Accetti (forthcoming). The Temporality of Normativity Hans Kelsen’s Overcoming of the Problem of the Foundation for Legal Validity. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715580054.
- Jolyon Agar (forthcoming). Hegel’s Political Theology ‘True Infinity’, Dialectical Panentheism and Social Criticism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567737.
- Badredine Arfi (forthcoming). Pluralism to-Come and the Debates on Islam and Secularism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714548502.
- Jamie Aroosi (forthcoming). The Causes of Bourgeois Culture Kierkegaard’s Relation to Marx Considered. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568923.
- Devrim Kabasakal Badamchi (forthcoming). Justifications of Freedom of Speech Towards a Double-Grounded Non-Consequentialist Approach. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714564457.
- Meysam Badamchi (forthcoming). Political Liberalism for Post-Islamist, Muslim-Majority Societies. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714564455.
- Matteo Bonotti (forthcoming). Deliberative Perfectionism Why We Can and Should Talk About the Good. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568920.
- Antoon Braeckman (forthcoming). Neo-Liberalism and the Symbolic Institution of Society Pitting Foucault Against Lefort on the State and the ‘Political. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714564453.
- A. Calcagno (forthcoming). Jacques Derrida and Alain Badiou. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
- Baris Cayli (forthcoming). The Ravages of Social Catastrophe Striving for the Quest of ‘Another World. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567735.
- Jeffrey Church (forthcoming). Culture Beyond Identity J. G. Herder on the Purpose and Justification of Culture. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714564454.
- Matthew Congdon (forthcoming). Wronged Beyond Words On the Publicity and Repression of Moral Injury. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715580158.
- Tomash Conrad Dabrowski (forthcoming). Concrete Philosophy The Problem of Judgment in the Early Work of Herbert Marcuse. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715574735.
- Daniel Gaus (forthcoming). Discourse Theory’s Sociological Claim Reconstructing the Epistemic Meaning of Democracy as a Deliberative System. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567733.
- Joy Gordon (forthcoming). Political Hermeneutics Three Moments of Interpretation of UN Security Council Resolutions. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714566486.
- Brady Heiner (forthcoming). The Procedural Entrapment of Mass Incarceration Prosecution, Race, and the Unfinished Project of American Abolition. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715575768.
- Jennie Choi Ikuta (forthcoming). Mill as Ambivalent Democrat The Corruption and Cultivation of Human Flourishing in Democratic Society and Politics. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714547895.
- Martti Koskenniemi (forthcoming). Law’s Aesthetic Will It Save Us? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715576770.
- Regina Kreide (forthcoming). The Hidden Evolution Commentary on Hauke Brunkhorst’s Book Critical Theory of Legal Revolutions. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715585034.
- Federica Liveriero (forthcoming). The Epistemic Dimension of Reasonableness. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715576950.
- Johanna C. Luttrell (forthcoming). Alienation and Global Poverty Arendt on the Loss of the World. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567734.
- Pietro Maffettone (forthcoming). Toleration, Decency and Self-Determination in The Law of Peoples. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567736.
- Lev Marder (forthcoming). Examination of Practices of Ignorance Conducive to Democracy Based on Rancièrian Thought and Rortian Pragmatism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715583378.
- Lantz Fleming Miller (forthcoming). Fine-Tuning the Ontology of Patriarchy A New Approach to Explaining and Responding to a Persisting Social Injustice. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714564456.
- Ella Myers (forthcoming). Presupposing Equality The Trouble with Rancière’s Axiomatic Approach. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714554027.
- Janosch Prinz (forthcoming). Raymond Geuss’ Radicalization of Realism in Political Theory. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715583711.
- Mark Redhead (forthcoming). Complimenting Rivals Foucault, Rawls and the Problem of Public Reasoning. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568922.
- Anne Reichold (forthcoming). Normativity and Negativity in Hauke Brunkhorst’s Critical Theory of Legal Revolutions. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715581075.
- David W. Rodick (forthcoming). Process Re-Engineering and Formal Ontology A Deweyan Perspective. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715576949.
- Asger Sørensen (forthcoming). Cosmopolitanism – Not a ‘Major Ideology’, but Still an Ideology. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714566483.
- Gert-Jan van der Heiden (forthcoming). The Abandonment of Hermeneutics and the Potentialization of the Past Nancy and Agamben on the Loss of Tradition. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714566482.
- Andrea Veltman (forthcoming). Is Meaningful Work Available to All People? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714556692.
- Joris Vlieghe (forthcoming). Foucault, Limit-Experience and the Body. On the Possibility of a Critical Attitude. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
- Christian Volk (forthcoming). Towards a Critical Theory of the Political Hannah Arendt on Power and Critique. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568921.
- Julien Winandy (forthcoming). Religious Citizens’ in Post-Secular Democracies A Critical Assessment of the Debate on the Use of Religious Argument in Public Discourse. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714566484.
- Ernst Wolff (forthcoming). Responsibility to Struggle – Responsibility for Peace Course of Recognition and a Recurrent Pattern in Ricœur’s Political Thought. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714563875.
- Clare Woodford (forthcoming). Reinventing Modes of Dreaming’ and Doing Jacques Rancière and Strategies for a New Left. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714563878.
- Iris Marion Young (forthcoming). Throwing Like a Girl and Other Essays in Feminist. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.