- Paul Giladi (forthcoming). Idealism and the Metaphysics of Individuality. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715622522.
- Lev Marder (forthcoming). Examination of Practices of Ignorance Conducive to Democracy Based on Rancièrian Thought and Rortian Pragmatism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715583378.
- Albena Azmanova (forthcoming). The Right to Politics and Republican Non-Domination. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715623394.
- Michael Bacon (forthcoming). Beyond Metaphysics Gianni Vattimo and the Meaning of Hermeneutics for Political Theory. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715587975.
- Giovanna Borradori (forthcoming). Between Transparency and Surveillance Politics of the Secret. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715623321.
- A. Calcagno (forthcoming). Jacques Derrida and Alain Badiou. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
- Andrea Cassatella (forthcoming). Jacques Derrida on the Secular as Theologico-Political. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715593595.
- Can Cemgil (forthcoming). The Republican Ideal of Freedom as Non-Domination and the Rojava Experiment ‘States as They Are’ or a New Socio-Political Imagination? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715624959.
- Furio Cerutti (forthcoming). Climate Ethics and the Failures of ‘Normative Political Philosophy’. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715626755.
- Matthew Congdon (forthcoming). Wronged Beyond Words On the Publicity and Repression of Moral Injury. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715580158.
- Georges Corm (forthcoming). The Crisis of Arab States, Ethics and Citizenship. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715625523.
- Tomash Conrad Dabrowski (forthcoming). Concrete Philosophy The Problem of Judgment in the Early Work of Herbert Marcuse. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715574735.
- Jurgen De Wispelaere & Leticia Morales (forthcoming). Is There a Right to Basic Income? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715625439.
- Bogac Erozan (forthcoming). Republican Conception of Liberty in Early Republican Turkey and its Contemporary Implications. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715622523.
- Philippe Gaudin (forthcoming). ‘République and Laïcité’ What is at Stake in Contemporary France? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453716631011.
- Daniel Gaus (forthcoming). Discourse Theory’s Sociological Claim Reconstructing the Epistemic Meaning of Democracy as a Deliberative System. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453714567733.
- Manlio Graziano (forthcoming). The Long Crisis of the Nation-State and the Rise of Religions to the Public Stage. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715625440.
- Brady Heiner (forthcoming). The Procedural Entrapment of Mass Incarceration Prosecution, Race, and the Unfinished Project of American Abolition. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715575768.
- Micheline Ishay (forthcoming). Violent Islamism Beyond Borders Can Human Rights Prevail? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715624071.
- Miodrag Jovanović (forthcoming). How to Justify ‘Militant Democracy’ Meta-Ethics and the Game-Like Character of Democracy. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715595456.
- Joshua Karant (forthcoming). Revisiting Rousseau’s Civil Religion. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715588992.
- Regina Kreide (forthcoming). Digital Spaces, Public Places and Communicative Power In Defense of Deliberative Democracy. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715623831.
- H. Kuch (forthcoming). Real Utopias, Reciprocity and Concern for Others. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
- Anthony S. Laden (forthcoming). On Democratic Justification Comment on Alessandro Ferrara’s Democratic Horizon. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715626605.
- Shmuel Lederman (forthcoming). The Actor Does Not Judge Hannah Arendt’s Theory of Judgement. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715587974.
- Frank I. Michelman (forthcoming). A Constitutional Horizon? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453716628923.
- Muhammad Ali Nasir (forthcoming). Governing Religion Reflections on Religion as Governmentality. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715590177.
- Max Pensky (forthcoming). Two Cheers for the Impunity Norm. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715625714.
- Jan-Jasper Persijn (forthcoming). To What Question is the Badiouan Notion of the Subject an Answer? On the Dialectical Elaboration of the Concept in His Early Work. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715595457.
- James Phillips (forthcoming). For the Unruly Subject the Covenant, for the Christian Sovereign the Grace of God The Different Arguments of Hobbes’ Leviathan. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715607590.
- Joshua Preiss (forthcoming). Libertarian Personal Responsibility On the Ethics, Practice, and American Politics of Personal Responsibility. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453716629710.
- Janosch Prinz (forthcoming). Raymond Geuss’ Radicalization of Realism in Political Theory. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715583711.
- Mark Redhead (forthcoming). Complimenting Rivals Foucault, Rawls and the Problem of Public Reasoning. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568922.
- Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak (forthcoming). Cultural Pluralism? Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715602993.
- Ömer Turan & Cemil Boyraz (forthcoming). From System Integration to Social Integration Kurdish Challenge to Turkish Republicanism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715623832.
- Barış Ünlü (forthcoming). The Kurdish Struggle and the Crisis of the Turkishness Contract. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715625715.
- Joris Vlieghe (forthcoming). Foucault, Limit-Experience and the Body. On the Possibility of a Critical Attitude. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
- Christian Volk (forthcoming). Towards a Critical Theory of the Political Hannah Arendt on Power and Critique. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715568921.
- Stephen K. White (forthcoming). ‘The Idea of a Democratic Ethos’ Contribution to a Roundtable on Alessandro Ferrara’s The Democratic Horizon: Hyperpluralism and the Renewal of Political Liberalism. Philosophy and Social Criticism:0191453715619960.
- Iris Marion Young (forthcoming). Throwing Like a Girl and Other Essays in Feminist. Philosophy and Social Criticism.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.