- Michael Moehler (forthcoming). Orthodox Rational Choice Contractarianism: Before and After Gauthier. Politics, Philosophy and Economics.
- Fabian Wendt (forthcoming). Justice and Political Authority in Left-Libertarianism. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14539698.
- A. Gourevitch (forthcoming). Liberty and its Economies. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14564507.
- S. Segall (forthcoming). In Defense of Priority (and Equality). Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14550966.
- Arash Abizadeh, Manish Pandey & Sohrab Abizadeh (forthcoming). Wage Competition and the Special-Obligations Challenge to More Open Borders. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14544286.
- Paul Billingham (forthcoming). Does Political Community Require Public Reason? On Lister’s Defence of Political Liberalism. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573460.
- Haley Brokensha, Lina Eriksson & Ian Ravenscroft (forthcoming). Charity, Signaling, and Welfare. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15584144.
- Justin P. Bruner (forthcoming). Diversity, Tolerance, and the Social Contract. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14560763.
- Gavin Kerr (forthcoming). Predistribution’, Property-Owning Democracy and Land Value Taxation. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573458.
- Hugh Lazenby (forthcoming). Mistakes and the Continuity Test. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573462.
- Alex Levitov (forthcoming). Human Rights, Self-Determination, and External Legitimacy. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14544285.
- Marco Verschoor (forthcoming). The Quest for the Legitimacy of the People A Contractarian Approach. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14564506.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.