- Claudio López-Guerra (forthcoming). The Enfranchisement Lottery. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 10 (2):1470594-10372206.
- Malcolm Oswald (forthcoming). In a Democracy, What Should a Healthcare System Do? A Dilemma for Public Policymakers. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13497670.
- Bas van der Vossen (forthcoming). Immigration and Self-Determination. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14533167.
- Fabian Wendt (forthcoming). Justice and Political Authority in Left-Libertarianism. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14539698.
- Preston J. Werner (forthcoming). Self-Ownership and Non-Culpable Proviso Violations. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496754.
- David Wiens (forthcoming). Natural Resources and Government Responsiveness. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13496755.
- C. Armstrong (forthcoming). Against "Permanent Sovereignty" Over Natural Resources. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14523080.
- L. H. Meyer & P. Sanklecha (forthcoming). How Legitimate Expectations Matter in Climate Justice. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14541522.
- Alexander Brown (forthcoming). Principles of Stakes Fairness in Sport. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14523525.
- Theodore J. Everett & Bruce M. Everett (forthcoming). Justice and Gini Coefficients. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14528653.
- Robert Huseby (forthcoming). Should the Beneficiaries Pay? Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13506366.
- Stephen John (forthcoming). Efficiency, Responsibility and Disability: Philosophical Lessons From the Savings Argument for Pre-Natal Diagnosis. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-13505412.
- Robert O. Keohane, Melissa Lane & Michael Oppenheimer (forthcoming). The Ethics of Scientific Communication Under Uncertainty. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-14538570.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.