- Maria P. Ferretti (forthcoming). Risk Imposition and Freedom. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15605437.
- Gerald Lang & Rob Lawlor (forthcoming). Numbers Scepticism, Equal Chances, and Pluralism: Taurek Revisited. Politics, Philosophy and Economics.
- Michael Moehler (forthcoming). Orthodox Rational Choice Contractarianism: Before and After Gauthier. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15599102.
- Paul Billingham (forthcoming). Does Political Community Require Public Reason? On Lister’s Defence of Political Liberalism. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573460.
- Elizabeth Brake (forthcoming). Fair Care Elder Care and Distributive Justice. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15600831.
- Haley Brokensha, Lina Eriksson & Ian Ravenscroft (forthcoming). Charity, Signaling, and Welfare. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15584144.
- Vincent Chiao (forthcoming). Discretion and Domination in Criminal Procedure Reflections on Pettit. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15599104.
- Daniel Halliday (forthcoming). Private Education, Positional Goods, and the Arms Race Problem. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15603717.
- Gavin Kerr (forthcoming). Predistribution’, Property-Owning Democracy and Land Value Taxation. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573458.
- Hugh Lazenby (forthcoming). Mistakes and the Continuity Test. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15573462.
- Christine Le Clainche & Sandy Tubeuf (forthcoming). Nudging, Intervening or Rewarding A Discussion on the Constraints and the Degree of Control on Health Status. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15600832.
- Gina Schouten (forthcoming). Citizenship, Reciprocity, and the Gendered Division of Labor A Stability Argument for Gender Egalitarian Political Interventions. Politics, Philosophy and Economics:1470594-15600830.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.