- Ingo Brigandt (forthcoming). Do We Need a ‘Theory’ of Development? Biology and Philosophy:1-15.
- Mirko Farina (forthcoming). On the Active Boundaries of Vision. Biology and Philosophy.
- David Haig (forthcoming). Sleeping Beauty in a Grain of Rice. Biology and Philosophy:1-15.
- Charlie Kurth (forthcoming). Anxiety, Normative Uncertainty, and Social Regulation. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- Thomas Pradeu (forthcoming). Toolbox Murders: Putting Genes in Their Epigenetic and Ecological Contexts: A Review of Griffiths and Stotz, Genetics and Philosophy: An Introduction. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy.
- Bengt Autzen (forthcoming). Dissolving the Star-Tree Paradox. Biology and Philosophy:1-11.
- Leonardo Bich, Matteo Mossio, Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo & Alvaro Moreno (forthcoming). Biological Regulation: Controlling the System From Within. Biology and Philosophy:1-29.
- Lindell Bromham (forthcoming). What is a Gene For? Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- Andrew Buskell (forthcoming). Cultural Longevity: Morin on Cultural Lineages. Biology and Philosophy:1-12.
- W. D. Christensen, J. D. Collier & C. A. Hooker (forthcoming). Adaptiveness and Adaptation: A New Autonomy-Theoretic Analysis and Critique. Biology and Philosophy.
- Alkistis Elliott-Graves (forthcoming). The Problem of Prediction in Invasion Biology. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- Stuart Kauffman & Philip Clayton (forthcoming). Emergence, Autonomous Agents, and Organization. Biology and Philosophy.
- Ashley Keefner (forthcoming). Corvids Infer the Mental States of Conspecifics. Biology and Philosophy:1-15.
- Christopher Lean & Anya Plutynski (forthcoming). The Evolution of Failure: Explaining Cancer as an Evolutionary Process. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Miles MacLeod (forthcoming). Heuristic Approaches to Models and Modeling in Systems Biology. Biology and Philosophy:1-20.
- Maureen A. O’Malley (forthcoming). Molecular Organisms. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Uwe Peters (forthcoming). Human Thinking, Shared Intentionality, and Egocentric Biases. Biology and Philosophy:1-14.
- T. Pradeu (forthcoming). Toolbox Murders: Putting Genes in Their Epigenetic and Ecological Contexts. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Collin C. Rice (forthcoming). Factive Scientific Understanding Without Accurate Representation. Biology and Philosophy:1-22.
- P. A. Ryan, S. T. Powers & R. A. Watson (forthcoming). Social Niche Construction and Evolutionary Transitions in Individuality. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- Theresa Schilhab (forthcoming). What Mirror Self-Recognition Can Tell Us About Aspects of Self. Biology and Philosophy.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.