- Jonathan Birch (forthcoming). How Cooperation Became the Norm. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy:1-12.
- Mirko Farina (forthcoming). On the Active Boundaries of Vision. Biology and Philosophy.
- Carolyn Price (forthcoming). Teleosemantics Re-Examined: Content, Explanation and Norms. Biology and Philosophy:1-10.
- Argyris Arnellos, Alvaro Moreno & Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo (forthcoming). Organizational Requirements for Multicellular Autonomy: Insights From a Comparative Case Study. Biology and Philosophy:1-34.
- Marc Artiga (forthcoming). Signaling Without Cooperation. Biology and Philosophy:1-22.
- Pierrick Bourrat (forthcoming). From Survivors to Replicators: Evolution by Natural Selection Revisited. Biology and Philosophy:1-22.
- Brett Calcott (forthcoming). Engineering and Evolvability. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
- Milan M. Ćirković (forthcoming). Evolutionary Contingency and SETI Revisited. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- W. Ford Doolittle (forthcoming). Natural Selection Through Survival Alone, and the Possibility of Gaia. Biology and Philosophy:1-9.
- David Haig (forthcoming). Fighting the Good Cause: Meaning, Purpose, Difference, and Choice. Biology and Philosophy:1-23.
- Jonathan Michael Kaplan (forthcoming). Race, IQ, and the Search for Statistical Signals Associated with so-Called “X”-Factors: Environments, Racism, and the “Hereditarian Hypothesis”. Biology and Philosophy:1-17.
- Daniel M. Kraemer (forthcoming). Revisiting Recent Etiological Theories of Functions. Biology and Philosophy:1-13.
- Neil Levy (forthcoming). Addiction as a Disorder of Belief. Biology and Philosophy:1-19.
- Brian McLoone & Rory Smead (forthcoming). The Ontogeny and Evolution of Human Collaboration. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Irina Meketa (forthcoming). A Critique of the Principle of Cognitive Simplicity in Comparative Cognition. Biology and Philosophy:1-15.
- Russell Powell & Nicholas Shea (forthcoming). Homology Across Inheritance Systems. Biology and Philosophy:1-26.
- Carlos Santana (forthcoming). Save the Planet: Eliminate Biodiversity. Biology and Philosophy:1-20.
- Raphael Scholl & Massimo Pigliucci (forthcoming). The Proximate–Ultimate Distinction and Evolutionary Developmental Biology: Causal Irrelevance Versus Explanatory Abstraction. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Peter Schulte (forthcoming). Perceptual Representations: A Teleosemantic Answer to the Breadth-of-Application Problem. Biology and Philosophy:1-18.
- Armin W. Schulz (forthcoming). Niche Construction, Adaptive Preferences, and the Differences Between Fitness and Utility. Biology and Philosophy:1-21.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.