- D. Chalmers, M. Burgess, K. Edwards, J. Kaye, E. M. Meslin & D. Nicol (forthcoming). Marking Shifts in Human Research Ethics in the Development of Biobanking. Public Health Ethics:phu023.
- A. M. Viens, M. J. Smith, C. M. Bensimon & D. S. Silva (forthcoming). Justifying the Initiation and Continued Provision of Public Health Interventions in Humanitarian Settings. Public Health Ethics:phu026.
- A. Wardrope (forthcoming). Relational Autonomy and the Ethics of Health Promotion. Public Health Ethics:phu025.
- Karin B. Johansson Blight (forthcoming). Medical Doctors Commissioned by Institutions That Regulate and Control Migration in Sweden: Implications for Public Health Ethics, Policy and Practice. Public Health Ethics:phu020.
- Norman Daniels (forthcoming). Equity and Population Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Angus Dawson (forthcoming). Vaccination Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Dani Filc, Hadas Ziv, Mithal Nassar & Nadav Davidovitch (forthcoming). Palestinian Prisoners' Hunger-Strikes in Israeli Prisons: Beyond the Dual-Loyalty Dilemma in Medical Practice and Patient Care. Public Health Ethics:phu021.
- Anthony Kessel & Carolyn Stephens (forthcoming). Environment, Ethics and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Barry Lyons (forthcoming). History, Ethics and the Presidential Commission on Research in Guatemala. Public Health Ethics:phu019.
- Catherine L. Mah & Carol Timmings (forthcoming). Equity in Public Health Ethics: The Case of Menu Labelling Policy at the Local Level. Public Health Ethics:phu011.
- John McMillan (forthcoming). Public Health Research Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Michael J. Selgelid (forthcoming). Ethical and Empirical Issues Concerning Conditional Treatment of Lead Poisoning From Gold Mining in Nigeria. Public Health Ethics:phu015.
- Marcel Verweij & A. Dawson (forthcoming). Infectious Disease Control. Public Health Ethics.
- Stephen Wilkinson (forthcoming). Selective Reproduction, Eugenics, and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Chloë Wurr & Lauren Cooney (forthcoming). Ethical Dilemmas in Population-Level Treatment of Lead Poisoning in Zamfara State, Nigeria. Public Health Ethics:pht014.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.