- S. Vansteenkiste, K. Devooght & E. Schokkaert (forthcoming). Beyond Individual Responsibility for Lifestyle: Granting a Fresh and Fair Start to the Regretful. Public Health Ethics:pht041.
- Norman Daniels (forthcoming). Equity and Population Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Angus Dawson (forthcoming). Vaccination Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Joakim Forsemalm (forthcoming). Consolidated Youth Jury: Alcohol Prevention for Young People From Matters of Fact to Matters of Concern. A Swedish Case Report. Public Health Ethics:phu005.
- Anthony Kessel & Carolyn Stephens (forthcoming). Environment, Ethics and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- André Krom (forthcoming). From Facebook to Tracebook: A Justified Means to Prevent Infection Risks? Public Health Ethics:pht036.
- Jasper Littmann & Anthony Kessel (forthcoming). Accounting for the Costs of Contact Tracing Through Social Networks. Public Health Ethics:pht037.
- Julika Loss, Verena Lindacher & Janina Curbach (forthcoming). Do Social Networking Sites Enhance the Attractiveness of Risky Health Behavior? Impression Management in Adolescents' Communication on Facebook and its Ethical Implications. Public Health Ethics:pht028.
- Ruth Macklin (forthcoming). Ethical Challenges in Implementation Research. Public Health Ethics:phu003.
- Kate L. Mandeville, Matthew Harris, H. Lucy Thomas, Yimmy Chow & Claude Seng (forthcoming). Using Social Networking Sites for Communicable Disease Control: Innovative Contact Tracing or Breach of Confidentiality? Public Health Ethics:pht023.
- John McMillan (forthcoming). Public Health Research Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Thomas Ploug & Søren Holm (forthcoming). Take Not a Musket to Kill a Butterfly—Ensuring the Proportionality of Measures Used in Disease Control on the Internet. Public Health Ethics:pht034.
- Sibusiso Sifunda, Priscilla Reddy, Nasheen Naidoo, Shamagonam James & David Buchanan (forthcoming). Recruiting and Educating Participants for Enrollment in HIV-Vaccine Research: Ethical Implications of the Results of an Empirical Investigation. Public Health Ethics:pht018.
- Mart L. Stein, Babette O. Rump, Mirjam E. E. Kretzschmar & Jim E. Van Steenbergen (forthcoming). Social Networking Sites as a Tool for Contact Tracing: Urge for Ethical Framework for Normative Guidance. Public Health Ethics:pht035.
- Keith Syrett (forthcoming). Courts, Expertise and Resource Allocation: Is There a Judicial 'Legitimacy Problem'? Public Health Ethics:pht040.
- Marcel Verweij & A. Dawson (forthcoming). Infectious Disease Control. Public Health Ethics.
- Stephen Wilkinson (forthcoming). Selective Reproduction, Eugenics, and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Chloë Wurr & Lauren Cooney (forthcoming). Ethical Dilemmas in Population-Level Treatment of Lead Poisoning in Zamfara State, Nigeria. Public Health Ethics:pht014.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.