- S. Andrew Schroeder (forthcoming). Value Choices in Summary Measures of Population Health. Public Health Ethics:phw032.
- Alex Voorhoeve (forthcoming). Why One Should Count Only Claims with Which One Can Sympathize. Public Health Ethics:phw006.
- Anna Alexandrova (forthcoming). Is Well-Being Measurable After All? Public Health Ethics:phw015.
- Didde Boisen Andersen & Søren Flinch Midtgaard (forthcoming). Stay Out of the Sunbed! Paternalistic Reasons for Restricting the Use of Sunbeds. Public Health Ethics:phw038.
- Norman Daniels (forthcoming). Equity and Population Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Angus Dawson (forthcoming). Vaccination Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Adrian Guta, Stuart J. Murray, Carol Strike, Sarah Flicker, Ross Upshur & Ted Myers (forthcoming). Governing Well in Community-Based Research: Lessons From Canada’s HIV Research Sector on Ethics, Publics and the Care of the Self. Public Health Ethics:phw024.
- Michael G. Head, Stephen L. Walker, Ananth Nalabanda, Jennifer Bostock & Jackie A. Cassell (forthcoming). Researching Scabies Outbreaks Among People in Residential Care and Lacking Capacity to Consent: A Case Study. Public Health Ethics:phv011.
- Ann M. Heesters, Daniel Z. Buchman, Kyle W. Anstey, Jennifer A. H. Bell, Barbara J. Russell & Linda Wright (forthcoming). Power of Attorney for Research: The Need for a Clear Legal Mechanism. Public Health Ethics:phw035.
- Anthony Kessel & Carolyn Stephens (forthcoming). Environment, Ethics and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Claire Lougarre (forthcoming). Clarifying the Right to Health Through Supranational Monitoring: The Highest Standard of Health Attainable. Public Health Ethics:phv037.
- John McMillan (forthcoming). Public Health Research Ethics. Public Health Ethics.
- Michael Millar & Desmond T. S. Hsu (forthcoming). Can Healthcare Workers Reasonably Question the Duty to Care Whilst Healthcare Institutions Take a Reactive Approach to Infectious Disease Risks? Public Health Ethics:phw037.
- Rima T. Nakkash, Sanaa Mugharbil, Hala Alaouié & Rima A. Afifi (forthcoming). Attitudes of Public Health Academics Toward Receiving Funds From for-Profit Corporations: A Systematic Review. Public Health Ethics:phw036.
- Erik Nord (forthcoming). Public Values for Health States Versus Societal Valuations of Health Improvements: A Critique of Dan Hausman’s ‘Valuing Health’. Public Health Ethics:phw008.
- Anke J. M. Oerlemans, Leo A. J. Kluijtmans & Simone van der Burg (forthcoming). The Moral Life of Professionals in Newborn Screening in the Netherlands: A Qualitative Study. Public Health Ethics:phw011.
- Adam Oliver (forthcoming). Distinguishing Between Experienced Utility and Remembered Utility. Public Health Ethics:phw014.
- Klaus Puschel, Enrico Furlan & Wim Dekkers (forthcoming). Social Health Disparities in Clinical Care: A New Approach to Medical Fairness. Public Health Ethics:phv034.
- Nicole M. V. Ross & Douglas P. MacKay (forthcoming). Ending SNAP-Subsidized Purchases of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages: The Need for a Pilot Project. Public Health Ethics:phw017.
- Camilla Scanlan (forthcoming). Is Anticipated Consent an Acceptable Model for a Unique Cohort of Research Participants? Commentary on Case Study of Scabies in Nursing Homes. Public Health Ethics:phw022.
- Doris Schopper, Raffaella Ravinetto, Lisa Schwartz, Eunice Kamaara, Sunita Sheel, Michael J. Segelid, Aasim Ahmad, Angus Dawson, Jerome Singh, Amar Jesani & Ross Upshur (forthcoming). Research Ethics Governance in Times of Ebola. Public Health Ethics:phw039.
- Jeremy Snyder & Valorie A. Crooks (forthcoming). Can We Care for Aging Persons Without Worsening Global Inequities? The Case of Long-Term Care Worker Migration From the Anglophone Caribbean. Public Health Ethics:phw031.
- Yrrah H. Stol, Maartje H. N. Schermer & Eva C. A. Asscher (forthcoming). Omnipresent Health Checks May Result in Over-Responsibilization. Public Health Ethics:phw034.
- Elisabeth Marie Strømme & Ole Frithjof Norheim (forthcoming). Global Health Inequality: Comparing Inequality-Adjusted Life Expectancy Over Time. Public Health Ethics:phw033.
- Keith Syrett (forthcoming). Doing ‘Upstream’ Priority-Setting for Global Health with Justice: Moving From Vision to Practice? Public Health Ethics:phw026.
- Marcel Verweij & A. Dawson (forthcoming). Infectious Disease Control. Public Health Ethics.
- Peter G. N. West-Oram & Alena Buyx (forthcoming). Global Health Solidarity. Public Health Ethics:phw021.
- Stephen Wilkinson (forthcoming). Selective Reproduction, Eugenics, and Public Health. Public Health Ethics.
- Jane Williams, Stacy Carter & Lucie Rychetnik (forthcoming). Contested Guideline Development in Australia’s Cervical Screening Program: Values Drive Different Views of the Purpose and Implementation of Organized Screening. Public Health Ethics:phw030.
- James Wilson (forthcoming). Public Value, Maximization and Health Policy: An Examination of Hausman’s Restricted Consequentialism. Public Health Ethics:phw020.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.