- John Turri (forthcoming). Skeptical Appeal: The Source-Content Bias. Cognitive Science.
- G. Altmann & J. Mirkovic (forthcoming). Incrementality and Prediction in Sentence Comprehension. Cognitive Science.
- Anette Braun & Axel Zweck (forthcoming). ZTC Working Paper Nr. 4/2006. Cognitive Science.
- Rick Dale, Riccardo Fusaroli, Dorthe Døjbak Håkonsson, Patrick Healey, Dan Mønster, John J. McGraw, Panagiotis Mitkidis & Kristian Tylén (forthcoming). Beyond Synchrony: Complementarity and Asynchrony in Joint Action. Cognitive Science.
- F. El Guindi (forthcoming). Shared Knowledge, Embodied Structure, Mediated Process: The Case of the Zapotec of Oaxaca. Cognitive Science.
- Michael Fink, Gershon Ben-Shakhar & Shimon Ullman (forthcoming). Preferential Encoding of Features Distinctive for Multiple Categories. Cognitive Science.
- Judith Gaspers & Philipp Cimiano (forthcoming). A Computational Model for the Item-Based Induction of Construction Networks. Cognitive Science.
- Brendan Harkness (forthcoming). Egoic and Non-Egoic Theories of Self. Cognitive Science.
- Brendan Harkness (forthcoming). Pilot and Onion Theories of Self. Cognitive Science.
- N. Hartmann (forthcoming). Processing Grammatical Gender in German. Bachelor Thesis, Unpubl.. Univ. Of Osnabrück. Cognitive Science.
- Brett Hayes & Bob Rehder (forthcoming). Causal Categorization in Children and Adults. Cognitive Science.
- Paula Henk (forthcoming). Information Structure of Estonian-Compared to Finnish and Hungarian. Cognitive Science.
- Knee Motion Relative to Hip Joint (forthcoming). Visual Perception of Biological Motion 177. Cognitive Science.
- M. Keehner, M. Hegarty, C. Cohen, P. Khooshabeh & D. R. Montello (forthcoming). Spatial Reasoning with External Visualizations: The Role of Individual Differences in Distributed Cognition. Cognitive Science.
- Chinmay Kulkarni, Steven P. Dow & Scott R. Klemmer (forthcoming). Early and Repeated Exposure to Examples Improves Creative Work. Cognitive Science.
- Omar Larouk (forthcoming). Access to Multilingual Information: Research Strategies to Built the Context Indexing of the Producer. Cognitive Science.
- Michael David Lee, B. M. Pincombe & Matthew Brian Welsh (forthcoming). An Empirical Evaluation of Models of Text Document Similarity. Cognitive Science.
- Loet Leydesdorff, Robert L. Goldstone & Thomas Schank (forthcoming). Betweenness Centrality and the Interdisciplinarity of Cognitive Science. Cognitive Science.
- Terese Liadal (forthcoming). ACT-R: A Cognitive Architecture. Cognitive Science.
- Tiziana Ligorio, Susan L. Epstein, Rebecca J. Passonneau & Joshua Gordon (forthcoming). What You Did and Didn't Mean: Noise, Context, and Human Skill. Cognitive Science.
- James S. Magnuson, J. Dixon, M. K. Tanenhaus & R. N. Aslin (forthcoming). Which Words Compete? The Dynamics of Similarity During Spoken Word Recognition. Cognitive Science.
- R. P. Marinier & John E. Laird (forthcoming). Emotion-Driven Reinforcement Learning. Cognitive Science.
- Vivien Mast, Cui Jian & Desislava Zhekova (forthcoming). Elaborate Descriptive Information in Indoor Route Instructions. Cognitive Science.
- A. Morse & Tom Ziemke (forthcoming). Cognitive Robotics, Enactive Perception, and Learning in the Real World. Cognitive Science.
- Jay Myung & Mark Pitt (forthcoming). Cognitive Modeling Repository. Cognitive Science.
- Daniel Joseph Navarro, Michael David Lee & H. C. Nikkerud (forthcoming). Learned Categorical Perception for Natural Faces. Cognitive Science.
- Daragh E. Sibley, Christopher T. Kello, David C. Plaut & Jeffrey L. Elman (forthcoming). Learning Representations of Wordforms. Cognitive Science.
- Maria Sumpf (forthcoming). On Embedded Topics in German. Cognitive Science.
- Winter Term (forthcoming). Foundations of Cognitive Science 1. Cognitive Science.
- Sharang Tickoo (forthcoming). Managing Pain: The Efficacy of Cognitive Pain Interventions in Athletes Vs Non-Athletes. Cognitive Science.
- S. B. Trickett, R. M. Ratwani & J. G. Trafton (forthcoming). Real-World Graph Comprehension: High-Level Questions, Complex Graphs, and Spatial Cognition. Cognitive Science.
- R. Wooley, C. Was, Christian D. Schunn & D. Dalton (forthcoming). The Effects of Feedback Elaboration on the Giver of Feedback. Cognitive Science.
- D. G. Yarlett & M. J. A. Ramscar (forthcoming). Learning Language Through Similarity-Based Generalization. Cognitive Science.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.