- Markus Christen, Mark Alfano & Brian Robinson (forthcoming). A Multi-Modal, Cross-Cultural Study of the Semantics of Intellectual Humility. AI and Society.
- Morana Alač (forthcoming). Social Robots: Things or Agents? AI and Society.
- Stuart Armstrong, Nick Bostrom & Carl Shulman (forthcoming). Racing to the Precipice: A Model of Artificial Intelligence Development. AI and Society.
- Nasim Ashrafi & Mohammad Naghizadeh (forthcoming). Clarifying the Interaction Between Ideas and Architectural Works in the Achaemenid Era. AI and Society.
- Babette Babich (forthcoming). Heidegger on Technology and Gelassenheit: Wabi-Sabi and the Art of Verfallenheit. AI and Society.
- Susanne Beck (forthcoming). The Problem of Ascribing Legal Responsibility in the Case of Robotics. AI and Society.
- Rebecca Bendick & Albert Borgmann (forthcoming). Explanation in Philosophy and the Limits of Precision. AI and Society.
- Harsh Bhasin & Sushant Mehta (forthcoming). On the Applicability of Diploid Genetic Algorithms. AI and Society.
- Albert Borgmann (forthcoming). The Force of Wilderness Within the Ubiquity of Cyberspace. AI and Society.
- Marina N. Bychkova & Gulnafist A. Okushova (forthcoming). Methods of Analysis of a Modern University’s Presence in the Internet Communicative Space. AI and Society.
- Manjari Chakrabarty (forthcoming). A Philosophical Study of Human–Artefact Interaction. AI and Society.
- Mark Coeckelbergh (forthcoming). Language and Technology: Maps, Bridges, and Pathways. AI and Society.
- Mark Coeckelbergh (forthcoming). Care Robots and the Future of ICT-Mediated Elderly Care: A Response to Doom Scenarios. AI and Society.
- Alan Cottey (forthcoming). Openness and Stability. AI and Society.
- Nick Degens, Birgit Endrass, Gert Jan Hofstede, Adrie Beulens & Elisabeth André (forthcoming). ‘What I See is Not What You Get’: Why Culture-Specific Behaviours for Virtual Characters Should Be User-Tested Across Cultures. AI and Society.
- Pavan Duggal (forthcoming). #Cyberlaw: Global Trends in 2014. AI and Society.
- Paul T. Durbin (forthcoming). Brain Research and the Social Self in a Technological Culture. AI and Society.
- Paul T. Durbin (forthcoming). Albert Borgmann: Real American Ethics: Taking Responsibility for Our Country. AI and Society.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Olsen Friis (forthcoming). Gestalt Descriptions Embodiments and Medical Image Interpretation. AI and Society.
- Siby K. George (forthcoming). Bernhard Irrgang: Handling Technical Power: Philosophy of Technology. AI and Society.
- Siby K. George (forthcoming). Total Enframing: Global South and Techno-Developmental Orthodoxy. AI and Society.
- Ulf Gerhardt, Rüdiger Breitschwerdt & Oliver Thomas (forthcoming). Engineering Sustainable mHealth: The Role of Action Research. AI and Society.
- Andrey P. Glukhov (forthcoming). Construction of National Identity Through a Social Network: A Case Study of Ethnic Networks of Immigrants to Russia From Central Asia. AI and Society.
- Peter P. Groumpos (forthcoming). Overview of the Triangle of Knowledge: A Driving Force for Sustainable Growth in Less Developed Nations. AI and Society.
- Béatrice S. Hasler, Oren Salomon, Peleg Tuchman, Amir Lev-Tov & Doron Friedman (forthcoming). Real-Time Gesture Translation in Intercultural Communication. AI and Society.
- M. A. Hersh (forthcoming). Engineers and the Other: The Role of Narrative Ethics. AI and Society.
- Norbert Jesse (forthcoming). Communities: With Open-Source Software Towards a Vivacious Civil Society. AI and Society.
- Natalya A. Karnaukhova & Ekaterina V. Polyanskaya (forthcoming). Communication and Reputation as Essentials for the Positioning of an Organization. AI and Society.
- Larisa P. Kazakova (forthcoming). Visual Representation of Realities with Different Ontological Status in Contemporary Primers and ABC Books. AI and Society.
- Peter Khooshabeh, Morteza Dehghani, Angela Nazarian & Jonathan Gratch (forthcoming). The Cultural Influence Model: When Accented Natural Language Spoken by Virtual Characters Matters. AI and Society.
- Natalia Kobza, Torben Schaefer, Robert Glawar & Dietrich Brandt (forthcoming). How Can We Learn Leadership? The Vision of the Europe-Wide University. AI and Society.
- Tomoko Koda & Zsofia Ruttkay (forthcoming). Eloquence of Eyes and Mouth of Virtual Agents: Cultural Study of Facial Expression Perception. AI and Society.
- Brigitte Krenn, Stephanie Schreitter & Friedrich Neubarth (forthcoming). Speak to Me and I Tell You Who You Are! A Language-Attitude Study in a Cultural-Heritage Application. AI and Society.
- Irina P. Kuzheleva-Sagan & Natalya A. Suchkova (forthcoming). Designing Trust in the Internet Services. AI and Society.
- Marilena Kyriakidou (forthcoming). Auto-Catastrophic Theory: The Necessity of Self-Destruction for the Formation, Survival, and Termination of Systems. AI and Society.
- Hans Lenk (forthcoming). Ethics of Responsibilities Distributions in a Technological Culture. AI and Society.
- Gesa Lindemann (forthcoming). Social Interaction with Robots: Three Questions. AI and Society.
- Gesa Lindemann, Hironori Matsuzaki & Ilona Straub (forthcoming). Special Issue On: Going Beyond the Laboratory—Reconsidering the ELS Implications of Autonomous Robots. AI and Society.
- George F. Luger & Chayan Chakrabarti (forthcoming). From Alan Turing to Modern AI: Practical Solutions and an Implicit Epistemic Stance. AI and Society.
- Raghunath Anant Mashelkar (forthcoming). Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation on the Economic and Political Power. AI and Society.
- Hironori Matsuzaki & Gesa Lindemann (forthcoming). The Autonomy-Safety-Paradox of Service Robotics in Europe and Japan: A Comparative Analysis. AI and Society.
- Iryna V. Matsyshyna (forthcoming). Body-Centrism in Advertising Texts, or How We Are Inured to Pain. AI and Society.
- Mihaela Mecea (forthcoming). Training in Intercultural Mediation in a Multicultural University: Contributions for Fostering International Stability. AI and Society.
- Martin Meister & Ingo Schulz-Schaeffer (forthcoming). Investigating and Designing Social Robots From a Role-Theoretical Perspective: Response to “Social Interaction with Robots—Three Questions”. In Gesa Lindemann. AI and Society.
- A. Naji & M. Ramdani (forthcoming). Toward a Better Self-Regulation: Degree of Certainty Through Fuzzy Logic in a Formative Assessment. AI and Society.
- Tomoko Nambu (forthcoming). Legal Regulations and Public Policies for Next-Generation Robots in Japan. AI and Society.
- Ephraim Nissan (forthcoming). Digital Technologies and Artificial Intelligence’s Present and Foreseeable Impact on Lawyering, Judging, Policing and Law Enforcement. AI and Society.
- Elnaz Nouri, Kallirroi Georgila & David Traum (forthcoming). Culture-Specific Models of Negotiation for Virtual Characters: Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Based on Culture-Specific Values. AI and Society.
- John Organ & Larry Stapleton (forthcoming). Technologist Engagement with Risk Management Practices During Systems Development? Approaches, Effectiveness and Challenges. AI and Society.
- Sang Chul Park (forthcoming). Growth Strategy for Finnish Science Parks Under External Economic Crises. AI and Society.
- G. Piro, S. Signorello, M. R. Palattella, L. A. Grieco, G. Boggia & T. Engel (forthcoming). Understanding the Social Impact of ICN: Between Myth and Reality. AI and Society.
- Karola Pitsch (forthcoming). Limits and Opportunities for Mathematizing Communicational Conduct for Social Robotics in the Real World? Toward Enabling a Robot to Make Use of the Human’s Competences. AI and Society.
- Pedro Ponce, Kenneth Polasko & Arturo Molina (forthcoming). Technology Transfer Motivation Analysis Based on Fuzzy Type 2 Signal Detection Theory. AI and Society.
- G. Ramchandran, J. Nagawkar, K. Ramaswamy, S. Ghosh, A. Goenka & A. Verma (forthcoming). Assessing Environmental Impacts of Aviation on Connected Cities Using Environmental Vulnerability Studies and Fluid Dynamics: An Indian Case Study. AI and Society.
- Selma Šabanović & Wan-Ling Chang (forthcoming). Socializing Robots: Constructing Robotic Sociality in the Design and Use of the Assistive Robot PARO. AI and Society.
- Porfírio Silva (forthcoming). Human, Machines, and the Interpretation of Formal Systems. AI and Society.
- Gokul Somasekharan (forthcoming). Bernhard Irrgang: Critics of Technological Lifeworld, Collection of Philosophical Essays. AI and Society.
- Robert Sparrow (forthcoming). Robots in Aged Care: A Dystopian Future? AI and Society.
- Amy Stapleton, Mihaela Mecea & Lulzim Beqiri (forthcoming). The European Union’s Contributions to International Stability: The Role of Education and Study Mobilities. AI and Society.
- Steffen Steinert (forthcoming). Technology is a Laughing Matter: Bergson, the Comic and Technology. AI and Society.
- Ilona Straub (forthcoming). ‘It Looks Like a Human!’ The Interrelation of Social Presence, Interaction and Agency Ascription: A Case Study About the Effects of an Android Robot on Social Agency Ascription. AI and Society.
- Atsuo Takanishi (forthcoming). From an Engineers Point of View: Response to “Social Interaction with Robots—Three Questions”. In Gesa Lindemann. AI and Society.
- Guglielmo Tamburrini (forthcoming). On the Ethical Framing of Research Programs in Robotics. AI and Society.
- Arun Kumar Tripathi (forthcoming). Culture of Sedimentation in the Human–Technology Interaction. AI and Society.
- Arun Kumar Tripathi (forthcoming). Erratum To: Culture of Sedimentation in the Human–Technology Interaction. AI and Society.
- Phil Turner (forthcoming). Presence: Is It Just Pretending? AI and Society.
- Kevin Warwick & Huma Shah (forthcoming). The Importance of a Human Viewpoint on Computer Natural Language Capabilities: A Turing Test Perspective. AI and Society.
- Jeffrey White (forthcoming). Simulation, Self-Extinction, and Philosophy in the Service of Human Civilization. AI and Society.
- S. Daniel (forthcoming). Database Aesthetics: Issues of Organization and Category in Online Art. AI and Society.
- I. Lytie (forthcoming). Software as Multimedia Text: Design of Open Multimedia Systems. AI and Society.
- J. Nilsson (forthcoming). Designing Artefacts for Learning. AI and Society.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.