- Alina Coman (forthcoming). Emerging Technologies in the Treatment of Anorexia Nervosa and Ethics: Sufferers’ Accounts of Treatment Strategies and Authenticity. Health Care Analysis:1-13.
- Shawn H. E. Harmon (forthcoming). In Search of Global Health Justice: A Need to Reinvigorate Institutions and Make International Law. Health Care Analysis:1-24.
- Divine Ndonbi Banyubala (forthcoming). Posthumous Organ Retention and Use in Ghana: Regulating Individual, Familial and Societal Interests. Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Celiane Camargo-Borges & Murilo Santos Moscheta (forthcoming). Health 2.0: Relational Resources for the Development of Quality in Healthcare. Health Care Analysis:1-11.
- Éric Gagnon, Michèle Clément & Lilianne Bordeleau (forthcoming). Speaking Out and Being Heard Residents’ Committees in Quebec’s Residential Long-Term Care Centre. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Kalle Grill & Angus Dawson (forthcoming). Ethical Frameworks in Public Health Decision-Making: Defending a Value-Based and Pluralist Approach. Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- Kor Grit & Teun Zuiderent-Jerak (forthcoming). Making Markets in Long-Term Care: Or How a Market Can Work by Being Invisible. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- A. M. Henk (forthcoming). Have JT. Choosing Core Health Services in the Netherlands. Health Care Analysis.
- Bjørn Hofmann (forthcoming). Obesity as a Socially Defined Disease: Philosophical Considerations and Implications for Policy and Care. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Stephen Holland & David Stocks (forthcoming). Trust and Its Role in the Medical Encounter. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Naomi Rebecca Hughes (forthcoming). How Does Organisational Literacy Impact Access to Health Care for Homeless Individuals? Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- Niklas Juth (forthcoming). For the Sake of Justice: Should We Prioritize Rare Diseases? Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Lieslot Mahieu, Luc Anckaert & Chris Gastmans (forthcoming). Intimacy and Sexuality in Institutionalized Dementia Care: Clinical-Ethical Considerations. Health Care Analysis:1-20.
- Alex McKeown (forthcoming). Critical Realism and Empirical Bioethics: A Methodological Exposition. Health Care Analysis:1-21.
- Lieke Oldenhof, Annemiek Stoopendaal & Kim Putters (forthcoming). Professional Talk: How Middle Managers Frame Care Workers as Professionals. Health Care Analysis:1-24.
- Nicky Priaulx, Martin Weinel & Anthony Wrigley (forthcoming). Rethinking Moral Expertise. Health Care Analysis:1-14.
- Laura Pritchard-Jones (forthcoming). Ageism and Autonomy in Health Care: Explorations Through a Relational Lens. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- Murielle Rondeau-Lutz & Jean-Christophe Weber (forthcoming). The Absent Interpreter in Administrative Detention Center Medical Units. Health Care Analysis:1-18.
- Jennifer Prah Ruger (forthcoming). Governing for the Common Good. Health Care Analysis:1-11.
- A. M. Ruissen, T. A. Abma, A. J. L. M. Van Balkom, G. Meynen & G. A. M. Widdershoven (forthcoming). Moving Perspectives on Patient Competence: A Naturalistic Case Study in Psychiatry. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Maria K. Sheppard (forthcoming). Fallacy or Functionality: Law and Policy of Patient Treatment Choice in the NHS. Health Care Analysis:1-22.
- Miranda M. W. C. Snoeren, Bienke M. Janssen, Theo J. H. Niessen & Tineke A. Abma (forthcoming). Nurturing Cultural Change in Care for Older People: Seeing the Cherry Tree Blossom. Health Care Analysis:1-25.
- Georg Spielthenner (forthcoming). The Principle-Based Method of Practical Ethics. Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- M. J. Trappenburg & H. Bovenkamp (forthcoming). Reconsidering Patient Participation in Guideline Development. Health Care Analysis.
- Hanneke van der Meide, Gert Olthuis & Carlo Leget (forthcoming). Patient Participation in Hospital Care: How Equal is the Voice of the Client Council? Health Care Analysis:1-15.
- Lieke van der Scheer, Elisa Garcia, Anna Laura van der Laan, Simone van der Burg & Marianne Boenink (forthcoming). The Benefits of Patient Involvement for Translational Research. Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- Else Vogel (forthcoming). Clinical Specificities in Obesity Care: The Transformations and Dissolution of 'Will' and 'Drives'. Health Care Analysis:1-17.
- Rik Wehrens (forthcoming). The Potential of the Imitation Game Method in Exploring Healthcare Professionals' Understanding of the Lived Experiences and Practical Challenges of Chronically Ill Patients. Health Care Analysis:1-19.
- Heather Widdows (forthcoming). Global Health Justice and the Right to Health. Health Care Analysis:1-10.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.