- John Haglund (forthcoming). The View From Somewhere - Investigations Pertaining to the Implications of the Impurity of the Third- and the First-Person-Perspective. Continental Philosophy Review.
- Bryan Lueck (forthcoming). Dignity at the Limit: Jean-Luc Nancy on the Possibility of Incommensurable Worth. Continental Philosophy Review.
- Todd S. Mei (forthcoming). Heidegger in the Machine: The Difference Between Techne and Mechane. Continental Philosophy Review:1-26.
- Jack Reynolds (forthcoming). Merleau-Ponty's Gordian Knot: Transcendental Phenomenology, Empirical Science, and Naturalism. Continental Philosophy Review.
- M. David (forthcoming). Reasonability, Normativity, and the Cosmopolitan Imagination: Arendt, Korsgaard, and Rawls. Continental Philosophy Review.
- Lode Lauwaert (forthcoming). Georges Bataille, a Reader of Marquis de Sade. On Nature, Sadistic Enjoyment, and Literature (Submitted). Continental Philosophy Review.
- J. Colin McQuillan (forthcoming). Michel Foucault: Introduction to Kant's Anthropology. Translated by Roberto Nigro and Kate Briggs. Continental Philosophy Review.
- Matthew Sharpe (forthcoming). Killing the Father, Parmenides: On Lacan’s Anti-Philosophy. Continental Philosophy Review:1-24.
- Jasper van Buuren (forthcoming). The Philosophical–Anthropological Foundations of Bennett and Hacker’s Critique of Neuroscience. Continental Philosophy Review:1-19.
- Richard Westerman (forthcoming). Meaning, Memory and Identity: The Western Marxists’ Hermeneutic Subject. Continental Philosophy Review:1-24.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.