- Julie M. Aultman, Abuses and Apologies: Irresponsible Conduct of Human Subjects Research in Latin America.
- Anne Barnhill & Katherine F. King, Evaluating Equity Critiques in Food Policy: The Case of Sugar‐Sweetened Beverages.
- Solomon R. Benatar, Global Health, Vulnerable Populations, and Law.
- W. A. Bogart, Law as a Tool in “The War on Obesity”: Useful Interventions, Maybe, But, First, What's the Problem?
- Oscar A. Cabrera & Juan Carballo, Tobacco Control Litigation: Broader Impacts on Health Rights Adjudication.
- Y. Y. Brandon Chen & Colleen M. Flood, Medical Tourism's Impact on Health Care Equity and Access in Low‐ and Middle‐Income Countries: Making the Case for Regulation.
- I. Glenn Cohen, Transplant Tourism: The Ethics and Regulation of International Markets for Organs.
- I. Glenn Cohen, Charles A. Czeisler & Christopher P. Landrigan, Making Residency Work Hour Rules Work.
- Rebecca J. Cook, Human Rights and Maternal Health: Exploring the Effectiveness of the Alyne Decision.
- Richard H. Dees, Transparent Vessels?: What Organ Donors Should Be Allowed to Know About Their Recipients.
- Jocelyn Downie & Françoise Baylis, Transnational Trade in Human Eggs: Law, Policy, and (In)Action in Canada.
- Colleen M. Flood & Trudo Lemmens, INTRODUCTION: Global Health Challenges and the Role of Law.
- E. Richard Gold, Patents and Human Rights: A Heterodox Analysis.
- Igor Gorlach & Genevieve Pham-Kanter, Brightening Up: The Effect of the Physician Payment Sunshine Act on Existing Regulation of Pharmaceutical Marketing.
- Aeyal Gross, Is There a Human Right to Private Health Care?
- James G. Hodge, Veda Collmer, Daniel G. Orenstein, Chase Millea & Laura Van Buren, Reconsidering the Legality of Cigarette Smoking Advertisements on Television Public Health and the Law.
- Trudo Lemmens, Pharmaceutical Knowledge Governance: A Human Rights Perspective.
- Paul Litton, Physician Participation in Executions, the Morality of Capital Punishment, and the Practical Implications of Their Relationship.
- Ruth Lopert & Deborah Gleeson, The High Price of “Free” Trade: U.S. Trade Agreements and Access to Medicines.
- Constance MacIntosh, The Role of Law in Ameliorating Global Inequalities in Indigenous Peoples' Health.
- Zubin Master, Amy Zarzeczny, Christen Rachul & Timothy Caulfield, What's Missing? Discussing Stem Cell Translational Research in Educational Information on Stem Cell “Tourism”.
- Ruth A. Mickelsen, Daniel S. Bernstein, Mary Faith Marshall & Steven H. Miles, The Barnes Case: Taking Difficult Futility Cases Public.
- Erin Nelson, Global Trade and Assisted Reproductive Technologies: Regulatory Challenges in International Surrogacy.
- Mariana Mota Prado, The Debatable Role of Courts in Brazil's Health Care System: Does Litigation Harm or Help?
- Bryan Thomas & Lawrence O. Gostin, Tackling the Global NCD Crisis: Innovations in Law and Governance.
- Sheila Wildeman, Protecting Rights and Building Capacities: Challenges to Global Mental Health Policy in Light of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Arthur Wilson & Abdallah S. Daar, A Survey of International Legal Instruments to Examine Their Effectiveness in Improving Global Health and in Realizing Health Rights.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.