- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Truth and Freedom: Rorty and the Problem of Priority. The European Legacy.
- Joseba Agirreazkuenaga & Mikel Urquijo (forthcoming). Collective Biography and Europe’s Cultural Legacy. The European Legacy:1-16.
- Edward Andrew (forthcoming). Theology and Marxism in Eagleton and Žižek: A Conspiracy of Hope. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Alan Apperley (forthcoming). A Revolution of the Mind: Radical Enlightenment and the Intellectual Origins of Modern Democracy. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Bernadine Barnes (forthcoming). The Chronicle of Le Murate. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Murray Baumgarten (forthcoming). In the Company of Strangers: Family and Narrative in Dickens, Conan Doyle, Joyce, and Proust. The European Legacy:1-2.
- W. Scott Blanchard (forthcoming). Leonardo Bruni and the Poetics of Sovereignty. The European Legacy:1-15.
- Christopher Bliss (forthcoming). Unified Growth Theory. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Margaret Sönser Breen (forthcoming). Pandora's Senses: The Feminine Character of the Ancient Text. The European Legacy:1-1.
- Edmund J. Campion (forthcoming). The Politics of Becoming European: A Study of Polish and Baltic Post-Cold War Security Imaginaries. The European Legacy:1-1.
- Tim Cloudsley (forthcoming). Mozart’s Cosmic Heartbeat. The European Legacy:1-5.
- Cedric Cohen Skalli (forthcoming). Don Isaac Abravanel and Leonardo Bruni: A Literary and Philosophical Confrontation. The European Legacy:1-21.
- Mihaela Culea (forthcoming). No Precedent, No Plan: Inside Russia's 1998 Default. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Donald J. Dietrich (forthcoming). The Golden Legend: Readings on the Saints. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Raluca Dimian-Hergheligiu & Oana Petrovici (forthcoming). Premises of Visuality: Max Blecher and Marcel Proust. The European Legacy:1-13.
- Candelas Gala (forthcoming). A King Travels: Festive Traditions in Late Medieval and Early Modern Spain. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Kristian Gerner (forthcoming). The Age of Social Democracy: Norway and Sweden in the Twentieth Century. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Giora Goodman (forthcoming). George Orwell and the Palestine Question. The European Legacy:1-13.
- Joel Gordon (forthcoming). The Struggle for Egypt: From Nasser to Tahrir Square. The European Legacy:1-1.
- Peter Isackson (forthcoming). The Struggle for Shakespeare's Text. The European Legacy:1-1.
- David James (forthcoming). The Closed Commercial State: Perpetual Peace and Commercial Society From Rousseau to Fichte. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Csilla Kiss (forthcoming). Historical Memory in Post-Cold War Europe. The European Legacy:1-14.
- Yves Laberge (forthcoming). Four Basic Concepts: Culture, Ideology, Language, the Symbolic. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Yu Liu (forthcoming). Adapting Catholicism to Confucianism: Matteo Ricci'sTianzhu Shiyi. The European Legacy:1-17.
- Yu Liu (forthcoming). The I Ching: A Biography. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Martyn Lyons (forthcoming). Controlling Time and Shaping the Self: Developments in Autobiographical Writing Since the Sixteenth Century. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Robert L’Arrivee (forthcoming). Al-Fārābī’s Cave: Aristotle’s Logic and the Ways of Socrates and Thrasymachus. The European Legacy:1-15.
- Joel S. Migdal (forthcoming). Marginal at the Center: The Life Story of a Public Sociologist. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Jeff Mitscherling (forthcoming). The Continuum Companion to Continental Philosophy. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Andreas Niederberger (forthcoming). Esse Servitutis Omnis Impatientem/Man is Impatient of All Servitude: Human Dignity as a Path to Modernity in Ficino and Pico Della Mirandola? The European Legacy:1-14.
- Silvia Panizza (forthcoming). Stanley Cavell: Philosophy, Literature and Criticism. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Brayton Polka (forthcoming). The Philosophy of Love and the Bible. The European Legacy:1-7.
- Francis D. Raška (forthcoming). Hard Line: The Republican Party and U.S. Foreign Policy Since World War II. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Nathan Ron (forthcoming). The Christian Peace of Erasmus. The European Legacy:1-16.
- Dmitry Shlapentokh (forthcoming). Slavic, European, or Asiatic? F. H. Duchinski on the Origins of the Russian People. The European Legacy:1-12.
- Craig Smith (forthcoming). “We Have Mingled Politeness with the Use of the Sword”: Nature and Civilisation in Adam Ferguson's Philosophy of War. The European Legacy:1-15.
- Kieran Stewart (forthcoming). On the Centrality of Dionysus in Nietzsche’s Philosophy. The European Legacy:1-11.
- Daniel White (forthcoming). Of Darwin, Jesus, and the Tragedy of the Commons: Is There Justice in Evolution? The European Legacy:1-9.
- Phillip Wiebe (forthcoming). Peter Sloterdijk's Relational Metaphysics. The European Legacy:1-4.
- Mats Andrén (forthcoming). Book Review: Innovation and Inequality-How Does Technical Progress Affect Workers? [REVIEW] The European Legacy.
- Nicholas Aylott (forthcoming). New Labour and the European Union: Political Strategy, Policy Transition and the Amsterdam Treaty Negotiations. The European Legacy.
- M. Berkowitz (forthcoming). Review of Zakhor: Jewish History and Jewish Memory. [REVIEW] The European Legacy.
- S. Thorne (forthcoming). Colonialism in Question: Theory, Knowledge, History. By Frederick Cooper. The European Legacy.
- A. van Heerikhuizen (forthcoming). Visions of a United Europe From the Times of Desiderius Erasmus to Immanuel Kant. The European Legacy.
- Bernard Zelechow & Georges Perec (forthcoming). Is There a New Derrida? The European Legacy.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.