- Michael P. Lynch (forthcoming). Truth and Freedom: Rorty and the Problem of Priority. The European Legacy.
- Ahmed Idrissi Alami (forthcoming). Hamlet’s Arab Journey: Shakespeare’s Prince and Nasser’s Ghost. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Mats Andrén (forthcoming). Book Review: Innovation and Inequality-How Does Technical Progress Affect Workers? [REVIEW] The European Legacy.
- Nicholas Aylott (forthcoming). New Labour and the European Union: Political Strategy, Policy Transition and the Amsterdam Treaty Negotiations. The European Legacy.
- Robert Belton (forthcoming). “Our Kind of Movie”: The Films of Andy Warhol. The European Legacy:1-2.
- M. Berkowitz (forthcoming). Review of Zakhor: Jewish History and Jewish Memory. [REVIEW] The European Legacy.
- Daniel Blanch (forthcoming). Transformative Democracy. The European Legacy:1-4.
- Daniele Conversi (forthcoming). Anarchism, Modernism, and Nationalism: Futurism’s French Connections, 1876–1915. The European Legacy:1-21.
- Wayne Cristaudo (forthcoming). Intellectual Traditions in South Africa: Ideas, Individuals and Institutions. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Mihaela Culea (forthcoming). British Civilization: An Introduction. By John Oakland. 7th Ed. , Xxiii + 332 Pp. £19.99 Paper. [REVIEW] The European Legacy:1-2.
- Roger Frye & Reuben Hersh (forthcoming). Narrative and Mathematics. The European Legacy:1-7.
- Mark Garnett (forthcoming). The UK Challenge to Europeanization: The Persistence of British Euroscepticism. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Christopher Holman (forthcoming). Machiavelli’s Philosophical Anthropology. The European Legacy:1-22.
- Martin Hurcombe (forthcoming). Imaging Europe: Myth, Memory, and Identity. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Kathleen Irwin (forthcoming). Meeting Places: Locating Desert Consciousness in Performance. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Adrienne Kertzer (forthcoming). Grimm Legacies: The Magic Spell of the Grimms’ Folk and Fairy Tales. The European Legacy:1-2.
- John R. Lampe (forthcoming). After Yugoslavia: The Cultural Spaces of a Vanished Land. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Jonathan Lavery (forthcoming). Plato and the Divided Self. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Michael Levin (forthcoming). Liberty Abroad: J. S. Mill on International Relations. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Floris Meens (forthcoming). Franco-British Cultural Exchanges, 1880-1940: Channel Packets. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Michael Moore (forthcoming). Dante’s Sacred Poem: Flesh and the Centrality of the Eucharist to the Divine Comedy. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Karis Muller (forthcoming). Eurafrica: The Untold History of European Integration and Colonialism. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Brayton Polka (forthcoming). Tragedy Ancient and Modern. The European Legacy:1-6.
- Eric Saidel (forthcoming). Logic: The Laws of Truth. The European Legacy:1-3.
- Arthur B. Shostak (forthcoming). Jewish Resistance Against the Nazis. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Stanley Shostak (forthcoming). Smart Machines: IBM’s Watson and the Era of Cognitive Computing. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Stanley Shostak (forthcoming). Cooperation and Its Evolution. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Arno Tausch (forthcoming). Signifying Europe. The European Legacy:1-2.
- S. Thorne (forthcoming). Colonialism in Question: Theory, Knowledge, History. By Frederick Cooper. The European Legacy.
- Daniel M. Unger (forthcoming). Feminine Wiles and Masculine Weakness: Seventeenth-Century Visual Responses to Tasso’s Crusade. The European Legacy:1-24.
- A. van Heerikhuizen (forthcoming). Visions of a United Europe From the Times of Desiderius Erasmus to Immanuel Kant. The European Legacy.
- K. Steven Vincent (forthcoming). A Divided Republic: Nation, State and Citizenship in Contemporary France. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Eric White (forthcoming). The Cambridge Companion to Deleuze. The European Legacy:1-2.
- Bernard Zelechow & Georges Perec (forthcoming). Is There a New Derrida? The European Legacy.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.