- David Bann (forthcoming). Hospital View and Bacillus. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010765.
- Sayra Cristancho & Tara Fenwick (forthcoming). Mapping a Surgeon's Becoming with Deleuze. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010735.
- R. Garden (forthcoming). Who Speaks for Whom? Health Humanities and the Ethics of Representation. Medical Humanities.
- Katie Grogan & Erin Zerbo (forthcoming). Breaking Down the Wall: A Narrative Approach to Addiction. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010697.
- M. B. Harper, S. Kanayama-Trivedi, G. Caldito, D. Montgomery, E. Mayeaux & L. M. DelRosso (forthcoming). Photographic Art in Exam Rooms May Reduce White Coat Hypertension. Medical Humanities.
- Kevin X. Liu (forthcoming). What the Doctor Doesn't Know. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010732.
- E. Longden, P. Davis, J. Billington, S. Lampropoulou, G. Farrington, F. Magee, E. Walsh & R. Corcoran (forthcoming). Shared Reading: Assessing the Intrinsic Value of a Literature-Based Health Intervention. Medical Humanities.
- M. A. Lund (forthcoming). Richard's Back: Death, Scoliosis and Myth Making. Medical Humanities.
- B. Lundgren (forthcoming). Rhyme or Reason?' Saying No to Mass Vaccination: Subjective Re-Interpretation in the Context of the A Influenza Pandemic in Sweden 2009-2010. Medical Humanities.
- Shane Neilson (forthcoming). Pain as Metaphor: Metaphor and Medicine. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010672.
- D. M. R. Orr & Y. Teo (forthcoming). Carers' Responses to Shifting Identity in Dementia in Iris and Away From Her: Cultivating Stability or Embracing Change? Medical Humanities.
- Martyn Pickersgill & Linda Hogle (forthcoming). Enhancement, Ethics and Society: Towards an Empirical Research Agenda for the Medical Humanities and Social Sciences. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010718.
- Kaitlyn Rechenberg (forthcoming). Alarm: Explicated. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010771.
- V. Rodulson, R. Marshall & A. Bleakley (forthcoming). Whistleblowing in Medicine and in Homer's Iliad. Medical Humanities.
- J. M. Rosenbloom & R. B. Schonberger (forthcoming). The Outlook of Physician Histories: J. Marion Sims and 'The Discovery of Anaesthesia. Medical Humanities.
- N. Vickers (forthcoming). Being Mortal: Illness, Medicine and What Matters in the End. Medical Humanities.
- Jennifer Wallis (forthcoming). In the Shadow of the Asylum: The Stanley Royd Salmonella Outbreak of 1984. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010671.
- Megan Winkelman, Jacqueline Ng & Audrey Shafer (forthcoming). Charting Phelan's ‘To Suffer a Sea Change. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010669.
- Elizabeth C. Barry (forthcoming). Beckett, Schizophrenia and the Self. Medical Humanities.
- Gillie Bolton (forthcoming). Understanding Misunderstanding in Medical Consultation. Medical Humanities.
- G. Boulton (forthcoming). Poetry as a Key for Healthcare. Medical Humanities.
- Barry Bub, Pg Ps, Frederic W. Platt, Geoffrey H. Gordon & Souzan E. El Eid (forthcoming). The Lament, Hidden Key to Effective Listening. Medical Humanities.
- Robin Downie (forthcoming). Medical Humanities: Means, Ends, and Evaluation. Medical Humanities.
- Virginia Langum (forthcoming). Health, Illness and Disease: Philosophical Essays. Medical Humanities.
- F. Matarosso (forthcoming). No Appealing Solution: Evaluating the Outcomes of Arts and Health Initiatives. Medical Humanities.
- K. Sweeney (forthcoming). The Consultation as Rubik's Cube. Medical Humanities.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.