- A. Chandler (forthcoming). Narrating the Self-Injured Body. Medical Humanities.
- J. H. Davidson (forthcoming). Empathy and Integrative Thinking: Talmudic Paradigms for the Essentials of a Medical Interview. Medical Humanities.
- Katie Grogan & Erin Zerbo (forthcoming). Breaking Down the Wall: A Narrative Approach to Addiction. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010697.
- J. A. Hamm, B. L. Leonhardt, R. L. Fogley & P. H. Lysaker (forthcoming). Literature as an Exploration of the Phenomenology of Schizophrenia: Disorder and Recovery in Denis Johnson's Jesus' Son. Medical Humanities.
- S. Moss (forthcoming). On Fiction, Art and Medicine. Medical Humanities.
- L. Saffran (forthcoming). 'Only Connect': The Case for Public Health Humanities. Medical Humanities.
- K. Waddington (forthcoming). Thinking Regionally: Narrative, the Medical Humanities and Region. Medical Humanities.
- C. Wellbery & M. Chan (forthcoming). White Coat, Patient Gown. Medical Humanities.
- A. Woods (forthcoming). Medicine, Health and the Arts: Approaches to the Medical Humanities. Medical Humanities.
- Elizabeth C. Barry (forthcoming). Beckett, Schizophrenia and the Self. Medical Humanities.
- Gillie Bolton (forthcoming). Understanding Misunderstanding in Medical Consultation. Medical Humanities.
- G. Boulton (forthcoming). Poetry as a Key for Healthcare. Medical Humanities.
- Barry Bub, Pg Ps, Frederic W. Platt, Geoffrey H. Gordon & Souzan E. El Eid (forthcoming). The Lament, Hidden Key to Effective Listening. Medical Humanities.
- Robin Downie (forthcoming). Medical Humanities: Means, Ends, and Evaluation. Medical Humanities.
- Virginia Langum (forthcoming). Health, Illness and Disease: Philosophical Essays. Medical Humanities.
- F. Matarosso (forthcoming). No Appealing Solution: Evaluating the Outcomes of Arts and Health Initiatives. Medical Humanities.
- K. Sweeney (forthcoming). The Consultation as Rubik's Cube. Medical Humanities.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.