- R. C. Abrams (forthcoming). Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go: A Model of 'Completion' for the End of Life. Medical Humanities.
- Paladd Asavarut, Peter J. Norsworthy, Joanna Cook, Simon D. Taylor-Robinson & Rachel V. Harrison (forthcoming). Diet and Disease: Transgressing Boundaries Between Science and Society—Understanding Neglected Diseases Through the Lens of Cultural Studies and Anthropology. Medical Humanities:medhum-2016-010893.
- Philip B. Cawkwell & David Oshinsky (forthcoming). Storytelling in the Context of Vaccine Refusal: A Strategy to Improve Communication and Immunisation. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010761.
- Adam A. Dmytriw (forthcoming). Cytotoxic Infusion. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010848.
- Laurie Essig (forthcoming). Conceiving Masculinity: Male Infertility, Medicine, and Identity. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010716.
- H. M. Evans (forthcoming). Medicine, the Body and an Invitation to Wonder. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010826.
- Mark A. Gilbert, William M. Lydiatt, Virginia A. Aita, Regina E. Robbins, Dennis P. McNeilly & Michele Marie Desmarais (forthcoming). Portrait of a Process: Arts-Based Research in a Head and Neck Cancer Clinic. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010813.
- Karishma Gupta (forthcoming). Septic Shock. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010824.
- Jonathan Heron, Elizabeth Barry, Francesca Duncan, Elaine Hawkins & Zoe Playdon (forthcoming). Beckett on the Wards’: Medical Humanities Pedagogy and ‘Compassionate Care. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010772.
- Daniel Holman & Erica Borgstrom (forthcoming). Applying Social Theory to Understand Health-Related Behaviours. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010688.
- Stephen P. Lewis (forthcoming). Subsumed:Words on Depression. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010841.
- Osama M. Mustafa (forthcoming). Magnetic. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010860.
- Shane Neilson (forthcoming). Pain as Metaphor: Metaphor and Medicine. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010672.
- Linda Nesby & Anita Salamonsen (forthcoming). Youth Blogging and Serious Illness. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010723.
- A. Patterson, D. Sharek, M. Hennessy, M. Phillips & S. Schofield (forthcoming). Medical Humanities: A Closer Look at Learning. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010834.
- Pam Peters, Adam Smith, Yasmin Funk & John Boyages (forthcoming). Language, Terminology and the Readability of Online Cancer Information. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010766.
- Jordan S. Potash, Julie Yun Chen & Joyce Pui Yan Tsang (forthcoming). Medical Student Mandala Making for Holistic Well-Being. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010717.
- Mark Radcliffe (forthcoming). Storying, Fiction and Philosophy: Turning Our Attention to the Traumatised or Damaged Nurse. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010743.
- Mary V. Seeman (forthcoming). Gendering Psychosis: The Illness of Zelda Fitzgerald. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010734.
- Pritha Subramanyam (forthcoming). Fragments. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010836.
- Jennifer Wallis (forthcoming). In the Shadow of the Asylum: The Stanley Royd Salmonella Outbreak of 1984. Medical Humanities:medhum-2015-010671.
- Elizabeth C. Barry (forthcoming). Beckett, Schizophrenia and the Self. Medical Humanities.
- Gillie Bolton (forthcoming). Understanding Misunderstanding in Medical Consultation. Medical Humanities.
- G. Boulton (forthcoming). Poetry as a Key for Healthcare. Medical Humanities.
- Barry Bub, Pg Ps, Frederic W. Platt, Geoffrey H. Gordon & Souzan E. El Eid (forthcoming). The Lament, Hidden Key to Effective Listening. Medical Humanities.
- Robin Downie (forthcoming). Medical Humanities: Means, Ends, and Evaluation. Medical Humanities.
- Virginia Langum (forthcoming). Health, Illness and Disease: Philosophical Essays. Medical Humanities.
- F. Matarosso (forthcoming). No Appealing Solution: Evaluating the Outcomes of Arts and Health Initiatives. Medical Humanities.
- K. Sweeney (forthcoming). The Consultation as Rubik's Cube. Medical Humanities.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.