- M. Mitchell (forthcoming). An Analysis of Commonarguments Against AdvanceDirectives. Nursing Ethics.
- N. Cannaerts, C. Gastmans & B. D. de Casterle (forthcoming). Contribution of Ethics Education to the Ethical Competence of Nursing Students: Educators' and Students' Perceptions. Nursing Ethics.
- M. Carter (forthcoming). Vocation and Altruism in Nursing: The Habits of Practice. Nursing Ethics.
- M. A. Cheraghi, A. Manookian & A. N. Nasrabadi (forthcoming). Human Dignity in Religion-Embedded Cross-Cultural Nursing. Nursing Ethics.
- C. Cole, S. Wellard & J. Mummery (forthcoming). Problematising Autonomy and Advocacy in Nursing. Nursing Ethics.
- H. Erbay, S. Alan & S. Kadioglu (forthcoming). Attitudes of Prehospital Emergency Care Professionals Toward Refusal of Treatment: A Regional Survey in Turkey. Nursing Ethics.
- F. D. Ganz, N. Wagner & O. Toren (forthcoming). Nurse Middle Manager Ethical Dilemmas and Moral Distress. Nursing Ethics.
- Z. Gocmen Baykara & S. Sahinoglu (forthcoming). An Evaluation of Nurses' Professional Autonomy in Turkey. Nursing Ethics.
- Q. Grundy (forthcoming). ''My Love-Hate Relationship'': Ethical Issues Associated with Nurses' Interactions with Industry. Nursing Ethics.
- Y. Hilli, M. Salmu & E. Jonsen (forthcoming). Perspectives on Good Preceptorship: A Matter of Ethics. Nursing Ethics.
- M. -E. T. Horntvedt, M. Romoren & B. -A. Solvoll (forthcoming). Ethical Problems Related to Intravenous Fluids in Nursing Homes. Nursing Ethics.
- A. Josse-Eklund, M. Jossebo, A. -K. Sandin-Bojo, B. Wilde-Larsson & K. Petzall (forthcoming). Swedish Nurses' Perceptions of Influencers on Patient Advocacy. Nursing Ethics.
- K. Keyko (forthcoming). Work Engagement in Nursing Practice: A Relational Ethics Perspective. Nursing Ethics.
- S. H. Kim (forthcoming). Preferences for Autonomy in End-of-Life Decision Making in Modern Korean Society. Nursing Ethics.
- K. S. Makaroff, J. Storch, B. Pauly & L. Newton (forthcoming). Searching for Ethical Leadership in Nursing. Nursing Ethics.
- J. Molloy, M. Evans & K. Coughlin (forthcoming). Moral Distress in the Resuscitation of Extremely Premature Infants. Nursing Ethics.
- C. B. O'Connell (forthcoming). Gender and the Experience of Moral Distress in Critical Care Nurses. Nursing Ethics.
- H. Ozturk, N. Bahcecik & K. S. Ozcelik (forthcoming). The Development of the Patient Privacy Scale in Nursing. Nursing Ethics.
- E. Papastavrou, P. Andreou & S. Vryonides (forthcoming). The Hidden Ethical Element of Nursing Care Rationing. Nursing Ethics.
- M. Park, S. H. Jeon, H. -J. Hong & S. -H. Cho (forthcoming). A Comparison of Ethical Issues in Nursing Practice Across Nursing Units. Nursing Ethics.
- A. Rehnsfeldt, L. Lindwall, V. Lohne, B. Lillesto, A. Slettebo, A. K. T. Heggestad, T. Aasgaard, M. -B. Raholm, S. Caspari, B. Hoy, B. Saeteren & D. Naden (forthcoming). The Meaning of Dignity in Nursing Home Care as Seen by Relatives. Nursing Ethics.
- K. Riiser, K. Londal, Y. Ommundsen, N. Misvaer & S. Helseth (forthcoming). Targeting and Tailoring an Intervention for Adolescents with Overweight: Some Ethical Concerns. Nursing Ethics.
- U. Soderhamn, H. T. Kjostvedt & A. Slettebo (forthcoming). Evaluation of Ethical Reflections in Community Healthcare: A Mixed-Methods Study. Nursing Ethics.
- L. Valizadeh, V. Zamanzadeh, L. Sayadi, F. Taleghani, A. F. Howard & A. Jeddian (forthcoming). Truth-Telling and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: Iranian Nurses' Experiences. Nursing Ethics.
- M. S. Webb, D. Passmore, G. Cline & D. Maguire (forthcoming). Ethical Issues Related to Caring for Low Birth Weight Infants. Nursing Ethics.
- M. Yilmaz & H. Gurler (forthcoming). The Efficacy of Integrating Spirituality Into Undergraduate Nursing Curricula. Nursing Ethics.
- Zehra Goçmen Baykara & Serap Şahinoğlu (forthcoming). An Evaluation of Nurses' Professional Autonomy in Turkey. Nursing Ethics.
- Fariba Borhani, Tayebe Jalali, Abbas Abbaszadeh & Aliakbar Haghdoost (forthcoming). Nurses' Perception of Ethical Climate and Organizational Commitment. Nursing Ethics.
- Mary Chiarella & Amanda Adrian (forthcoming). Boundary Violations, Gender and the Nature of Nursing Work. Nursing Ethics.
- Kap-Chul Cho & Gisoo Shin (forthcoming). Operational Effectiveness of Blended E-Learning Program for Nursing Research Ethics. Nursing Ethics.
- Jillian L. Dunphy (forthcoming). Healthcare Professionals' Perspectives on Environmental Sustainability. Nursing Ethics.
- Margareta Edlund, Lillemor Lindwall, Iréne von Post & Unni Å Lindström (forthcoming). Concept Determination of Human Dignity. Nursing Ethics.
- Anna Josse Eklund, Marie Jossebo, Ann-Kristin Sandin-Bojö, Bodil Wilde-Larsson & Kerstin Petzäll (forthcoming). Swedish Nurses' Perceptions of Influencers on Patient Advocacy–a Phenomenographic Study. Nursing Ethics.
- Nurhan Eren (forthcoming). Nurses' Attitudes Toward Ethical Issues in Psychiatric Inpatient Settings. Nursing Ethics.
- Somayeh Faghanipour, Soodabeh Joolaee & Marzieh Sobhani (forthcoming). Surgical Informed Consent in Iran—How Much is It Informed? Nursing Ethics.
- Mohsen Faseleh-Jahromi, Marzieh Moattari & Hamid Peyrovi (forthcoming). Iranian Nurses' Perceptions of Social Responsibility: A Qualitative Study. Nursing Ethics.
- Francesca Ingravallo, Emma Gilmore, Luca Vignatelli, Ada Dormi, Grazia Carosielli, Luigia Lanni & Patrizia Taddia (forthcoming). Factors Associated with Nurses' Opinions and Practices Regarding Information and Consent. Nursing Ethics.
- Megan-Jane Johnstone & Alison Hutchinson (forthcoming). 'Moral Distress'–Time to Abandon a Flawed Nursing Construct? Nursing Ethics.
- Klaartje Klaver, Eric van Elst & Andries J. Baart (forthcoming). Demarcation of the Ethics of Care as a Discipline: Discussion Article. Nursing Ethics.
- Marije S. Koelewijn-van Loon, Anneke van Dijk-de Vries, Trudy van der Weijden, Glyn Elwyn & Guy Am Widdershoven (forthcoming). Ethical Issues in Cardiovascular Risk Management: Patients Need Nurses' Support. Nursing Ethics.
- Esther E. Kuis, Gijs Hesselink & Anne Goossensen (forthcoming). Can Quality From a Care Ethical Perspective Be Assessed? A Review. Nursing Ethics.
- Inger B. Larsen & Toril B. Terkelsen (forthcoming). Coercion in a Locked Psychiatric Ward: Perspectives of Patients and Staff. Nursing Ethics.
- Lillemor Lindwall & Iréne von Post (forthcoming). Preserved and Violated Dignity in Surgical Practice–Nurses' Experiences. Nursing Ethics.
- Geir F. Lorem, Jartrud S. Frafjord, Marie Steffensen & Catharina Ea Wang (forthcoming). Medication and Participation: A Qualitative Study of Patient Experiences with Antipsychotic Drugs. Nursing Ethics.
- Renee McLeod-Sordjan (forthcoming). Evaluating Moral Reasoning in Nursing Education. Nursing Ethics.
- Settimio Monteverde (forthcoming). Undergraduate Healthcare Ethics Education, Moral Resilience, and the Role of Ethical Theories. Nursing Ethics.
- Younjae Oh & Chris Gastmans (forthcoming). Moral Distress Experienced by Nurses: A Quantitative Literature Review. Nursing Ethics.
- Elizabeth Peter, Shan Mohammed & Anne Simmonds (forthcoming). Narratives of Aggressive Care: Knowledge, Time, and Responsibility. Nursing Ethics.
- Esther Salang Seloilwe (forthcoming). Commentary on 'Opt-Out HIV Testing: An Ethical Analysis of Women's Reproductive Rights'. Nursing Ethics.
- L. H. Toiviainen (forthcoming). Ethical Issues IN Dementia Care. Nursing Ethics.
- Yolande Voskes, Martijn Kemper, Elleke Gm Landeweer & Guy Am Widdershoven (forthcoming). Preventing Seclusion in Psychiatry: A Care Ethics Perspective on the First Five Minutes at Admission. Nursing Ethics.
- Åse Wigerblad & Lillemor Lindwall (forthcoming). Un-Dignifying Care: Violation of Patient's Dignity in Involuntary Psychiatric Care. Nursing Ethics.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.