- Nicola Angius & Guglielmo Tamburrini (forthcoming). Explaining Engineered Computing Systems’ Behaviour: The Role of Abstraction and Idealization. Philosophy and Technology:1-20.
- Mark Aakhus (forthcoming). The Communicative Work of Organizations in Shaping Argumentative Realities. Philosophy and Technology:1-18.
- Samantha Adams & Nadezhda Purtova (forthcoming). Introducing the Special Issue “Rethinking Surveillance: Theories, Discourses, Structures, and Practices”. Philosophy and Technology:1-3.
- Mathieu Charbonneau (forthcoming). Modularity and Recombination in Technological Evolution. Philosophy and Technology:1-20.
- Mark Coeckelbergh (forthcoming). Can Machines Create Art? Philosophy and Technology:1-19.
- Daniel H. Cohen (forthcoming). The Virtuous Troll: Argumentative Virtues in the Age of Argumentative Pluralism. Philosophy and Technology:1-11.
- Luciano Floridi (forthcoming). On Human Dignity as a Foundation for the Right to Privacy. Philosophy and Technology:1-6.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Friis (forthcoming). Measure and the Measureless. Philosophy and Technology.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Friis (forthcoming). Interpreting the Visual. Philosophy and Technology.
- Maša Galič, Tjerk Timan & Bert-Jaap Koops (forthcoming). Bentham, Deleuze and Beyond: An Overview of Surveillance Theories From the Panopticon to Participation. Philosophy and Technology:1-29.
- Ludo Gorzeman & Paulan Korenhof (forthcoming). Escaping the Panopticon Over Time. Philosophy and Technology:1-20.
- Christopher Gyngell & Julian Savulescu (forthcoming). Promoting Biodiversity. Philosophy and Technology:1-14.
- Katerina Hadjimatheou (forthcoming). Surveillance Technologies, Wrongful Criminalisation, and the Presumption of Innocence. Philosophy and Technology:1-16.
- Sune Hannibal Holm (forthcoming). Synthetic Biology and Biological Interests. Philosophy and Technology.
- Alison Holt (forthcoming). New Technology Meets Age-Old Problems. Philosophy and Technology:1-3.
- Justin Joque (forthcoming). The Invention of the Object: Object Orientation and the Philosophical Development of Programming Languages. Philosophy and Technology:1-22.
- Fabio Paglieri (forthcoming). A Plea for Ecological Argument Technologies. Philosophy and Technology:1-30.
- Michael Poznic (forthcoming). Modeling Organs with Organs on Chips: Scientific Representation and Engineering Design as Modeling Relations. Philosophy and Technology:1-15.
- Eleanor Sandry (forthcoming). Creative Collaborations with Machines. Philosophy and Technology:1-15.
- Tamar Sharon (forthcoming). Self-Tracking for Health and the Quantified Self: Re-Articulating Autonomy, Solidarity, and Authenticity in an Age of Personalized Healthcare. Philosophy and Technology:1-29.
- Thomas W. Simpson (forthcoming). Telepresence and Trust: A Speech-Act Theory of Mediated Communication. Philosophy and Technology:1-17.
- Steffen Steinert (forthcoming). Art: Brought to You by Creative Machines. Philosophy and Technology:1-18.
- Daniel Trottier (forthcoming). Digital Vigilantism as Weaponisation of Visibility. Philosophy and Technology:1-18.
- Derek D. Turner (forthcoming). De-Extinction as Artificial Species Selection. Philosophy and Technology:1-17.
- Jochem Zwier, Vincent Blok & Pieter Lemmens (forthcoming). Phenomenology and the Empirical Turn: A Phenomenological Analysis of Postphenomenology. Philosophy and Technology:1-21.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.