- Andrew Iliadis, Nandita Biswas Mellamphy, Jean-Hugues Barthélémy, Marc J. De Vries & Nathalie Simondon (forthcoming). Book Symposium on Le Concept D’Information Dans la Science Contemporaine. Philosophy and Technology:1-23.
- Mark Aakhus (forthcoming). The Communicative Work of Organizations in Shaping Argumentative Realities. Philosophy and Technology:1-18.
- Mathieu Charbonneau (forthcoming). Modularity and Recombination in Technological Evolution. Philosophy and Technology:1-20.
- Daniel H. Cohen (forthcoming). The Virtuous Troll: Argumentative Virtues in the Age of Argumentative Pluralism. Philosophy and Technology:1-11.
- Luciano Floridi (forthcoming). On Human Dignity as a Foundation for the Right to Privacy. Philosophy and Technology:1-6.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Friis (forthcoming). Measure and the Measureless. Philosophy and Technology.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Friis (forthcoming). Interpreting the Visual. Philosophy and Technology.
- Maša Galič, Tjerk Timan & Bert-Jaap Koops (forthcoming). Bentham, Deleuze and Beyond: An Overview of Surveillance Theories From the Panopticon to Participation. Philosophy and Technology:1-29.
- Katerina Hadjimatheou (forthcoming). Surveillance Technologies, Wrongful Criminalisation, and the Presumption of Innocence. Philosophy and Technology:1-16.
- Sune Hannibal Holm (forthcoming). Synthetic Biology and Biological Interests. Philosophy and Technology.
- Justin Joque (forthcoming). The Invention of the Object: Object Orientation and the Philosophical Development of Programming Languages. Philosophy and Technology:1-22.
- Fabio Paglieri (forthcoming). A Plea for Ecological Argument Technologies. Philosophy and Technology:1-30.
- Michael Poznic (forthcoming). Modeling Organs with Organs on Chips: Scientific Representation and Engineering Design as Modeling Relations. Philosophy and Technology:1-15.
- Tamar Sharon (forthcoming). Self-Tracking for Health and the Quantified Self: Re-Articulating Autonomy, Solidarity, and Authenticity in an Age of Personalized Healthcare. Philosophy and Technology:1-29.
- Daniel Trottier (forthcoming). Digital Vigilantism as Weaponisation of Visibility. Philosophy and Technology:1-18.
- Jochem Zwier, Vincent Blok & Pieter Lemmens (forthcoming). Phenomenology and the Empirical Turn: A Phenomenological Analysis of Postphenomenology. Philosophy and Technology:1-21.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.