- Robert Briscoe (forthcoming). Do Intentions for Action Penetrate Visual Experience? Frontiers in Psychology.
- Kevin Connolly (forthcoming). Multisensory Perception as an Associative Learning Process. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Freya Bailes, Laura Bishop, Catherine Kate J. Stevens & Roger T. Dean (forthcoming). Mental Imagery for Musical Dynamics: Verbal, Auditory, or Motor? Frontiers in Psychology.
- Lauren Eskreis-Winkler, Angela Lee Duckworth, Elizabeth P. Shulman & Scott Beal (forthcoming). The Grit Effect: Predicting Retention in the Military, the Workplace, School and Marriage. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Nicole Flaig & Edward W. Large (forthcoming). Dynamic Musical Expression of Core Affect. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Philippa Heath, Carmel Houston-Price & Orla Kennedy (forthcoming). Let's Look at Leeks! Picture Books Increase Toddlers' Willingness to Look at, Taste and Consume Unfamiliar Vegetables. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Maike Kemper, Valentin Umbach, Sabine Schwager, Robert Gaschler, Peter Frensch & Birgit Stürmer (forthcoming). Stronger Effects of Self-Generated Vs. Cue-Induced Expectations in Event-Related Potentials. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Lisa Kilman, Adriana A. Zekveld, Mathias Hällgren & Jerker Rönnberg (forthcoming). The Influence of Non-Native Language Proficiency on Speech Perception Performance. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Vicky T. Lai & Lera Boroditsky (forthcoming). Spatiotemporal Metaphors Exert Both Immediate and Chronic Influence on People's Representations of Time: Examples From English and Mandarin. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Clémence Lesimple & Martine Hausberger (forthcoming). How Accurate Are We at Assessing Others' Well-Being? Frontiers in Psychology.
- Lars Marstaller & Hana Burianová (forthcoming). The Multisensory Perception of Co-Speech Gestures – A Meta-Analysis of Neuroimaging Studies. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Toben H. Mintz (forthcoming). Morphological Segmentation in 15-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Toshiki Murase (forthcoming). Japanese Mothers' Utterances About Agents and Actions During Joint Picture-Book Reading. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Ilias Rentzeperis, Andrey R. Nikolaev, Daniel C. Kiper & Cees van Leeuwen (forthcoming). Distributed Processing and Early Integration of Color and Form in the Visual Brain. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Sara Steegen, Francis Tuerlinckx & Wolf Vanpaemel (forthcoming). Registered Replication Proposal: The Crowd Within. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Mattie Tops, Maarten A. S. Boksem & Sander Koole (forthcoming). Internally-Directed Cognition and Self-Reflection: An Integrative Perspective Derived From Reactive Versus Predictive Control Systems Theory. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Patrizio E. Tressoldi & Adam Rock (forthcoming). Everyone Can Be a Bayesian: A Step-by-Step Guide to Model Comparison and Parameter Estimation. Frontiers in Psychology.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.