- Peter J. Allen, Amanda Lourenco & Lynne D. Roberts (forthcoming). Detecting Duplication in Students’ Research Data: A Method and Illustration. Ethics and Behavior:1-12.
- Bradford Barnhardt (forthcoming). The “Epidemic” of Cheating Depends on Its Definition: A Critique of Inferring the Moral Quality of “Cheating in Any Form”. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Katherine R. Bellesheim (forthcoming). Ethical Challenges and Legal Issues for Mental Health Professionals Working with Family Caregivers of Individuals with Serious Mental Illness. Ethics and Behavior.
- Cassandra L. Boness (forthcoming). Treatment of Deaf Clients: Ethical Considerations for Professionals in Psychology. Ethics and Behavior:1-24.
- Yinlan Chen & Chien Chou (forthcoming). Are We on the Same Page? College Students’ and Faculty’s Perception of Student Plagiarism in Taiwan. Ethics and Behavior.
- Shih-Chieh Chien (forthcoming). Taiwanese College Students’ Perceptions of Plagiarism: Cultural and Educational Considerations. Ethics and Behavior.
- Agata Chudzicka-Czupała, Damian Grabowski, Abby L. Mello, Joana Kuntz, Daniela Victoria Zaharia, Nadiya Hapon, Anna Lupina-Wegener & Deniz Börü (forthcoming). Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior in Academic Cheating Research–Cross-Cultural Comparison. Ethics and Behavior:1-22.
- Els De Waegeneer & Annick Willem (forthcoming). Conceptualizations of Fair Play: A Factorial Survey Study of Moral Judgments by Badminton Players. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Nikolina M. Duvall Antonacopoulos & Ralph C. Serin (forthcoming). Comprehension of Online Informed Consents: Can It Be Improved? Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- Hossein Ebrahimi, Efat Sadeghian, Naeimeh Seyedfatemi & Eesa Mohammadi (forthcoming). Chronic Patients’ Autonomy in Iranian Hospital: A Qualitative Study. Ethics and Behavior.
- Laura Francioli, Annie Høgh, Paul Maurice Conway, Giovanni Costa, Robert Karasek & Åse Marie Hansen (forthcoming). Do Personal Dispositions Affect the Relationship Between Psychosocial Working Conditions and Workplace Bullying? Ethics and Behavior:1-19.
- Bernard Gallagher, Anne H. Berman, Justyna Bieganski, Adele D. Jones, Liliana Foca, Ben Raikes, Johanna Schiratzki, Mirjam Urban & Sara Ullman (forthcoming). National Human Research Ethics: A Preliminary Comparative Case Study of Germany, Great Britain, Romania, and Sweden. Ethics and Behavior:1-21.
- Lauren Harkrider, Alexandra E. MacDougall, Zhanna Bagdasarov, James F. Johnson, Chase E. Thiel, Michael D. Mumford, Shane Connelly & Lynn D. Devenport (forthcoming). Structuring Case-Based Ethics Training: How Comparing Cases and Structured Prompts Influence Training Effectiveness. Ethics and Behavior:150527093230007.
- Yariv Itzkovich & Dorit Alt (forthcoming). Development and Validation of a Measurement to Assess College Students’ Reactions to Faculty Incivility. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- Mark E. Johnson, Karli K. Kondo, Christiane Brems, Erica F. Ironside & Gloria D. Eldridge (forthcoming). Mental Health Research in Correctional Settings: Perceptions of Risk and Vulnerabilities. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Michael N. Kane (forthcoming). Catholic Priests' Knowledge of Pastoral Codes of Conduct in the United States. Ethics and Behavior:150527093230007.
- Maria Kavussanu & Christopher Ring (forthcoming). Moral Thought and Action in Sport and Student Life: A Study of Bracketed Morality. Ethics and Behavior:1-10.
- Saera R. Khan & Michael Nick Stagnaro (forthcoming). The Influence of Multiple Group Identities on Moral Foundations. Ethics and Behavior:1-21.
- Tariq Iqbal Khan, Aisha Akbar, Farooq Ahmed Jam & Muhammad Mohtsham Saeed (forthcoming). A Time-Lagged Study of the Relationship Between Big Five Personality and Ethical Ideology. Ethics and Behavior:1-19.
- Carol A. Larson (forthcoming). A Cognitive Prototype Model of Moral Judgment and Disagreement. Ethics and Behavior:1-25.
- Yan Liu, Shuming Zhao, Li Jiang & Rui Li (forthcoming). When Does a Proactive Personality Enhance an Employee’s Whistle-Blowing Intention?: A Cross-Level Investigation of the Employees in Chinese Companies. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Joan M. McMahon & Darren J. Good (forthcoming). The Moral Metacognition Scale: Development and Validation. Ethics and Behavior:1-38.
- Sofia A. Mendes, Inês M. G. Nascimento, Isabel M. P. Abreu-Lima & Leandro S. Almeida (forthcoming). A Study of the Ethical Dilemmas Experienced by School Psychologists in Portugal. Ethics and Behavior:1-20.
- Patrick R. Mullen, Glenn W. Lambie, Catherine Griffith & Renee Sherrell (forthcoming). School Counselors’ General Self-Efficacy, Ethical and Legal Self-Efficacy, and Ethical and Legal Knowledge. Ethics and Behavior:1-16.
- Ukachukwu Okoroafor Abaraogu, Marcus A. Henning, Michael Chibuike Okpara & Vijay Rajput (forthcoming). Disclosing Academic Dishonesty: Perspectives From Nigerian and New Zealand Health Professional Students. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- William T. O’Donohue (forthcoming). Oppression, Privilege, Bias, Prejudice, and Stereotyping: Problems in the APA Code of Ethics. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Daniel Pallarés-Dominguez & Elsa González Esteban (forthcoming). The Ethical Implications of Considering Neurolaw as a New Power. Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Annia Raja (forthcoming). Ethical Considerations for Therapists Working with Demographically Similar Clients. Ethics and Behavior.
- Marcus A. Rodriguez, Caitlin M. Fang, Jun Gao, Clive Robins & M. Zachary Rosenthal (forthcoming). Perceptions of the Limitations of Confidentiality Among Chinese Mental Health Practitioners, Adolescents and Their Parents. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Abeeb O. Salaam & Jennifer Brown (forthcoming). Ethical Dilemmas in Psychological Research with Vulnerable Groups in Africa. Ethics and Behavior:150527093230007.
- Georgios D. Sideridis, Ioannis Tsaousis & Khaleel Al Harbi (forthcoming). Predicting Academic Dishonesty on National Examinations: The Roles of Gender, Previous Performance, Examination Center Change, City Change, and Region Change. Ethics and Behavior:1-23.
- Tammy L. Sonnentag & Mark A. Barnett (forthcoming). Role of Moral Identity and Moral Courage Characteristics in Adolescents’ Tendencies to Be a Moral Rebel. Ethics and Behavior:1-23.
- Tammy L. Sonnentag & Mark A. Barnett (forthcoming). An Exploration of Moral Rebelliousness with Adolescents and Young Adults. Ethics and Behavior:150527093230007.
- David Swanson (forthcoming). Fictional Stories With Ethical Content: Guidelines for Using Stories to Improve Ethical Behavior. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- Darrin Thomas (forthcoming). Factors That Explain Academic Dishonesty Among University Students in Thailand. Ethics and Behavior.
- Melissa Thompson & Kristen Dieffenbach (forthcoming). Measuring Professional Ethics in Coaching: Development of the PISC-Q. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- Barry A. Wray, Adam T. Jones, Peter W. Schuhmann & Robert T. Burrus (forthcoming). Determining the Propensity for Academic Dishonesty Using Decision Tree Analysis. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Richard Bourne, Eli H. Newberger & C. Sue White (forthcoming). Mandated Child Abuse Reporting. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Case Vignette: Racism and Political Correctness. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Niki Goes to School: Autonomy, Control, and Psychiatric Hospitalization. Ethics and Behavior.
- Richard A. McCormick (forthcoming). Henry the Unknown. Ethics and Behavior.
- Bruce Dennis Sales & Daniel W. Shuman (forthcoming). Reclaiming the Integrity of Science in Expert Witnessing. Ethics and Behavior.
- Margaret Urban Walker (forthcoming). Autonomy, Beneficence, and Justice in Wider Context. Ethics and Behavior.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.