- Alfred Allan (forthcoming). Ethics in Psychology and Law: An International Perspective. Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Peter J. Allen, Amanda Lourenco & Lynne D. Roberts (forthcoming). Detecting Duplication in Students’ Research Data: A Method and Illustration. Ethics and Behavior:1-12.
- Bradford Barnhardt (forthcoming). The “Epidemic” of Cheating Depends on Its Definition: A Critique of Inferring the Moral Quality of “Cheating in Any Form. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Eric M. Beasley (forthcoming). Comparing the Demographics of Students Reported for Academic Dishonesty to Those of the Overall Student Population. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Cassandra L. Boness (forthcoming). Treatment of Deaf Clients: Ethical Considerations for Professionals in Psychology. Ethics and Behavior:150825112951003.
- Loretta L. C. Brady (forthcoming). Canaries in the Ethical Coal Mine? Case Vignettes and Empirical Findings for How Psychology Leaders Have Adopted Twitter. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Eli Buchbinder & Rouzin Barakat (forthcoming). Self-Determination in Intervention With Battered Arab Women in Community Health Clinics in Israel. Ethics and Behavior:1-12.
- ChingChe J. Chiu, Luis Menacho & Sean D. Young (forthcoming). The Association Between Age and Ethics-Related Issues in Using Social Media for HIV Prevention in Peru. Ethics and Behavior:1-11.
- Brent B. Clark, Chet E. Barney & Tyler Reddington (forthcoming). The Ethical Implications of Using Genetic Information in Personnel Selection. Ethics and Behavior:1-19.
- Miriam C. de Graaff, Michelle Schut, Desiree E. M. Verweij, Eric Vermetten & Ellen Giebels (forthcoming). Emotional Reactions and Moral Judgment: The Effects of Morally Challenging Interactions in Military Operations. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Els De Waegeneer & Annick Willem (forthcoming). Conceptualizations of Fair Play: A Factorial Survey Study of Moral Judgments by Badminton Players. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Jing Deng, Mingyi Qian, Yiqun Gan, Sherlyn Hu, Jun Gao, Zheng Huang & Lili Zhang (forthcoming). Emerging Practices of Counseling and Psychotherapy in China: Ethical Dilemmas in Dual Relationships. Ethics and Behavior:1-24.
- Nikolina M. Duvall Antonacopoulos & Ralph C. Serin (forthcoming). Comprehension of Online Informed Consents: Can It Be Improved? Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- Anne-Marie Elbe & Ralf Brand (forthcoming). The Effect of an Ethical Decision-Making Training on Young Athletes’ Attitudes Toward Doping. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Laura Francioli, Annie Høgh, Paul Maurice Conway, Giovanni Costa, Robert Karasek & Åse Marie Hansen (forthcoming). Do Personal Dispositions Affect the Relationship Between Psychosocial Working Conditions and Workplace Bullying? Ethics and Behavior:1-19.
- Katherine H. Frost, Sarah Hope Lincoln, Emily M. Norkett, Michelle X. Jin, Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich & Eugene J. D’Angelo (forthcoming). The Ethical Inclusion of Children With Psychotic Disorders in Research: Recommendations for an Educative, Multimodal Assent Process. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Elizabeth M. Greenhalgh, Susan E. Watt & Nicola S. Schutte (forthcoming). Mechanisms of Moral Disengagement in the Endorsement of Asylum Seeker Policies in Australia. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Harry L. Hom & Donn L. Kaiser (forthcoming). Role of Hindsight Bias, Ethics, and Self-Other Judgments in Students’ Evaluation of an Animal Experiment. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Mark E. Johnson, Karli K. Kondo, Christiane Brems, Erica F. Ironside & Gloria D. Eldridge (forthcoming). Mental Health Research in Correctional Settings: Perceptions of Risk and Vulnerabilities. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Maria Kavussanu & Christopher Ring (forthcoming). Moral Thought and Action in Sport and Student Life: A Study of Bracketed Morality. Ethics and Behavior:1-10.
- Saera R. Khan & Michael Nick Stagnaro (forthcoming). The Influence of Multiple Group Identities on Moral Foundations. Ethics and Behavior:1-21.
- Tariq Iqbal Khan, Aisha Akbar, Farooq Ahmed Jam & Muhammad Mohtsham Saeed (forthcoming). A Time Lagged Study of the Relationship Between Big Five Personality and Ethical Ideology. Ethics and Behavior:150604164643001.
- Joan M. McMahon & Darren J. Good (forthcoming). The Moral Metacognition Scale: Development and Validation. Ethics and Behavior:1-38.
- Jensen T. Mecca, Kelsey E. Medeiros, Vincent Giorgini, Carter Gibson, Michael D. Mumford & Shane Connelly (forthcoming). Biases and Compensatory Strategies: The Efficacy of a Training Intervention. Ethics and Behavior:1-16.
- Sofia A. Mendes, Inês M. G. Nascimento, Isabel M. P. Abreu-Lima & Leandro S. Almeida (forthcoming). A Study of the Ethical Dilemmas Experienced by School Psychologists in Portugal. Ethics and Behavior:1-20.
- Patrick R. Mullen, Glenn W. Lambie, Catherine Griffith & Renee Sherrell (forthcoming). School Counselors’ General Self-Efficacy, Ethical and Legal Self-Efficacy, and Ethical and Legal Knowledge. Ethics and Behavior:1-16.
- Ukachukwu Okoroafor Abaraogu, Marcus A. Henning, Michael Chibuike Okpara & Vijay Rajput (forthcoming). Disclosing Academic Dishonesty: Perspectives From Nigerian and New Zealand Health Professional Students. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- William T. O’Donohue (forthcoming). Oppression, Privilege, Bias, Prejudice, and Stereotyping: Problems in the APA Code of Ethics. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Daniel Pallarés-Dominguez & Elsa González Esteban (forthcoming). The Ethical Implications of Considering Neurolaw as a New Power. Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Sophia Jui-An Pan & Chien Chou (forthcoming). Using a Two-Tier Test to Examine Taiwanese Graduate Students’ Misunderstanding of Responsible Conduct of Research. Ethics and Behavior:1-28.
- Marcus A. Rodriguez, Caitlin M. Fang, Jun Gao, Clive Robins & M. Zachary Rosenthal (forthcoming). Perceptions of the Limitations of Confidentiality Among Chinese Mental Health Practitioners, Adolescents and Their Parents. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Georgios D. Sideridis, Ioannis Tsaousis & Khaleel Al Harbi (forthcoming). Predicting Academic Dishonesty on National Examinations: The Roles of Gender, Previous Performance, Examination Center Change, City Change, and Region Change. Ethics and Behavior:1-23.
- Tammy L. Sonnentag & Mark A. Barnett (forthcoming). Role of Moral Identity and Moral Courage Characteristics in Adolescents’ Tendencies to Be a Moral Rebel. Ethics and Behavior:1-23.
- David Swanson (forthcoming). Fictional Stories with Ethical Content : Guidelines for Using Stories to Improve Ethical Behavior. Ethics and Behavior:150810233757000.
- Melissa Thompson & Kristen Dieffenbach (forthcoming). Measuring Professional Ethics in Coaching: Development of the PISC-Q. Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- C. Justice Tillman, Anthony C. Hood, Ericka R. Lawrence & K. Michele Kacmar (forthcoming). When Birds of a Feather Flock Together: The Role of Core-Self Evaluations and Moral Intensity in the Relationship Between Network Unethicality and Unethical Choice. Ethics and Behavior:1-24.
- Barry A. Wray, Adam T. Jones, Peter W. Schuhmann & Robert T. Burrus (forthcoming). Determining the Propensity for Academic Dishonesty Using Decision Tree Analysis. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Richard Bourne, Eli H. Newberger & C. Sue White (forthcoming). Mandated Child Abuse Reporting. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Case Vignette: Racism and Political Correctness. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Niki Goes to School: Autonomy, Control, and Psychiatric Hospitalization. Ethics and Behavior.
- Richard A. McCormick (forthcoming). Henry the Unknown. Ethics and Behavior.
- Bruce Dennis Sales & Daniel W. Shuman (forthcoming). Reclaiming the Integrity of Science in Expert Witnessing. Ethics and Behavior.
- Margaret Urban Walker (forthcoming). Autonomy, Beneficence, and Justice in Wider Context. Ethics and Behavior.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.