- Alfred Allan (forthcoming). Ethics in Psychology and Law: An International Perspective. Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Alfred Allan & Thomas Grisso (forthcoming). Ethical Principles and the Communication of Forensic Mental Health Assessments. Ethics and Behavior:140210104855001.
- Jean Maria Arrigo, David DeBatto, Lawrence Rockwood & Timothy G. Mawe (forthcoming). The “Good” Psychologist, “Good” Torture, and “Good” Reputation—Response to O’Donohue, Snipes, Dalto, Soto, Maragakis, and Im “The Ethics of Enhanced Interrogations and Torture. Ethics and Behavior:1-12.
- Bradford Barnhardt (forthcoming). The ‘Epidemic’ of Cheating Depends on Its Definition: A Critique of Inferring the Moral Quality of ‘Cheating in Any Form. Ethics and Behavior:150317092031000.
- Eric M. Beasley (forthcoming). Comparing the Demographics of Students Reported for Academic Dishonesty to Those of the Overall Student Population. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Loretta L. C. Brady (forthcoming). Canaries in the Ethical Coal Mine? Case Vignettes and Empirical Findings for How Psychology Leaders Have Adopted Twitter. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Eli Buchbinder & Rouzin Barakat (forthcoming). Self-Determination in Intervention With Battered Arab Women in Community Health Clinics in Israel. Ethics and Behavior:1-12.
- Catherine V. Caldicott & Joseph C. D’Oronzio (forthcoming). Ethics Remediation, Rehabilitation, and Recommitment to Medical Professionalism: A Programmatic Approach. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Briana D. Cassetta & Vina M. Goghari (forthcoming). Ethical Considerations of Screening and Early Intervention for Clinical High Risk Psychosis. Ethics and Behavior:140228215602000.
- Colin Chasi (forthcoming). Ubuntu and Freedom of Expression. Ethics and Behavior:140228215534002.
- Tiffany Chenneville, Vickie Lynn, Brandon Peacock, DeAnne Turner & Stephanie L. Marhefka (forthcoming). Disclosure of HIV Status Among Female Youth With HIV. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- ChingChe J. Chiu, Luis Menacho & Sean D. Young (forthcoming). The Association Between Age and Ethics-Related Issues in Using Social Media for HIV Prevention in Peru. Ethics and Behavior:1-11.
- Brent B. Clark, Chet E. Barney & Tyler Reddington (forthcoming). The Ethical Implications of Using Genetic Information in Personnel Selection. Ethics and Behavior:1-19.
- Miriam C. de Graaff, Michelle Schut, Desiree E. M. Verweij, Eric Vermetten & Ellen Giebels (forthcoming). Emotional Reactions and Moral Judgment: The Effects of Morally Challenging Interactions in Military Operations. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Els De Waegeneer & Annick Willem (forthcoming). Conceptualizations of Fair Play: A Factorial Survey Study of Moral Judgments by Badminton Players. Ethics and Behavior:150407163056000.
- Jing Deng, Mingyi Qian, Yiqun Gan, Sherlyn Hu, Jun Gao, Zheng Huang & Lili Zhang (forthcoming). Emerging Practices of Counseling and Psychotherapy in China: Ethical Dilemmas in Dual Relationships. Ethics and Behavior:1-24.
- Veljko Dubljević, Sebastian Sattler & Éric Racine (forthcoming). Cognitive Enhancement and Academic Misconduct: A Study Exploring Their Frequency and Relationship. Ethics and Behavior:131202143002003.
- Nikolina M. Duvall Antonacopoulos & Ralph C. Serin (forthcoming). Comprehension of Online Informed Consents: Can It Be Improved? Ethics and Behavior:1-17.
- John E. Edlund, Jessica L. Hartnett, Jeremy D. Heider, Emmanuel J. Perez & Jessica Lusk (forthcoming). Experimenter Characteristics and Word Choice: Best Practices When Administering an Informed Consent. Ethics and Behavior:131030081401009.
- Anne-Marie Elbe & Ralf Brand (forthcoming). The Effect of an Ethical Decision-Making Training on Young Athletes’ Attitudes Toward Doping. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Mark Fox & Jeffrey Beall (forthcoming). Advice for Plagiarism Whistleblowers. Ethics and Behavior:131122222858003.
- Elizabeth M. Greenhalgh, Susan E. Watt & Nicola S. Schutte (forthcoming). Mechanisms of Moral Disengagement in the Endorsement of Asylum Seeker Policies in Australia. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- James R. Guzak (forthcoming). Affect in Ethical Decision Making: Mood Matters. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Harry L. Hom & Donn L. Kaiser (forthcoming). Role of Hindsight Bias, Ethics, and Self-Other Judgments in Students’ Evaluation of an Animal Experiment. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Mark E. Johnson, Karli K. Kondo, Christiane Brems, Erica F. Ironside & Gloria D. Eldridge (forthcoming). Mental Health Research in Correctional Settings: Perceptions of Risk and Vulnerabilities. Ethics and Behavior:1-14.
- Maria Kavussanu, Christopher Ring & Jayne Kavanagh (forthcoming). Antisocial Behavior, Moral Disengagement, Empathy and Negative Emotion: A Comparison Between Disabled and Able-Bodied Athletes. Ethics and Behavior:1-10.
- Saera R. Khan & Michael Nick Stagnaro (forthcoming). The Influence of Multiple Group Identities on Moral Foundations. Ethics and Behavior:1-21.
- Thalma E. Lobel, Allon Cohen, Lior Kalay Shahin, Shimon Malov, Yaniv Golan & Shani Busnach (forthcoming). Being Clean and Acting Dirty: The Paradoxical Effect of Self-Cleansing. Ethics and Behavior:1-7.
- Joan M. McMahon & Darren J. Good (forthcoming). The Moral Metacognition Scale: Development and Validation. Ethics and Behavior:150317092454007.
- Jensen T. Mecca, Kelsey E. Medeiros, Vincent Giorgini, Carter Gibson, Michael D. Mumford & Shane Connelly (forthcoming). Biases and Compensatory Strategies: The Efficacy of a Training Intervention. Ethics and Behavior:1-16.
- Katarina Katja Mihelič & Barbara Culiberg (forthcoming). Turning a Blind Eye: A Study of Peer Reporting in a Business School Setting. Ethics and Behavior:131029075659008.
- Patrick R. Mullen, Glenn W. Lambie, Catherine Griffith & Renee Sherrell (forthcoming). School Counselors’ General Self-Efficacy, Ethical and Legal Self-Efficacy, and Ethical and Legal Knowledge. Ethics and Behavior:150402082311001.
- William O’Donohue, Alexandros Maragakis, Cassandra Snipes & Cyndy Soto (forthcoming). Psychologists and the Ethical Use of Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to Save Lives. Ethics and Behavior:1-13.
- Shirley Pakdaman, Edward Shafranske & Carol Falender (forthcoming). Ethics in Supervision: Consideration of the Supervisory Alliance and Countertransference Management of Psychology Doctoral Students. Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Sophia Jui-An Pan & Chien Chou (forthcoming). Using a Two-Tier Test to Examine Taiwanese Graduate Students’ Misunderstanding of Responsible Conduct of Research. Ethics and Behavior:1-28.
- John P. Phillips, Caitlin Cole, John P. Gluck, Jody M. Shoemaker, Linda E. Petree, Deborah L. Helitzer, Ronald M. Schrader & Mark T. Holdsworth (forthcoming). Stakeholder Opinions and Ethical Perspectives Support Complete Disclosure of Incidental Findings in MRI Research. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Kelly J. Price & Kenna J. Miskelly (forthcoming). Why Ask Why? Logical Fallacies in the Diagnosis of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. Ethics and Behavior:1-9.
- Miltiadis Proios (forthcoming). Relationship Between Discrete Emotions and Moral Content Judgment in Sport Settings. Ethics and Behavior:131202143011004.
- Sibel Yilmaz Sahin, Emine Iyigun & Cengizhan Acikel (forthcoming). Validity and Reliability of a Turkish Version of the Modified Moral Sensitivity Questionnaire for Student Nurses. Ethics and Behavior:1-9.
- Georgios D. Sideridis & Dimitrios Stamovlasis (forthcoming). The Role of Goal Orientations in Explaining Academic Cheating in Students with Learning Disabilities: An Application of the Cusp Catastrophe. Ethics and Behavior:140110110653003.
- Rahsan Sivis-Cetinkaya (forthcoming). Ethical Judgments of Counselors: Results From a Turkish Sample. Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- C. Justice Tillman, Anthony C. Hood, Ericka R. Lawrence & K. Michele Kacmar (forthcoming). When Birds of a Feather Flock Together: The Role of Core-Self Evaluations and Moral Intensity in the Relationship Between Network Unethicality and Unethical Choice. Ethics and Behavior:1-24.
- Mohammadrasool Yadegarfard & Fatemeh Bahramabadian (forthcoming). Sexual Orientation and Human Rights in the Ethics Code of the Psychology and Counseling Organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran (PCOIRI). Ethics and Behavior:130925090534001.
- Ping Zheng, Matt J. Gray, Guang-Rong Jiang & Wen-Zhen Zhu (forthcoming). Influence of Culture on Ethical Decision-Making in Psychology. Ethics and Behavior:140228220845005.
- Richard Bourne, Eli H. Newberger & C. Sue White (forthcoming). Mandated Child Abuse Reporting. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Case Vignette: Racism and Political Correctness. Ethics and Behavior.
- Gerald P. Koocher (forthcoming). Niki Goes to School: Autonomy, Control, and Psychiatric Hospitalization. Ethics and Behavior.
- Richard A. McCormick (forthcoming). Henry the Unknown. Ethics and Behavior.
- Bruce Dennis Sales & Daniel W. Shuman (forthcoming). Reclaiming the Integrity of Science in Expert Witnessing. Ethics and Behavior.
- Margaret Urban Walker (forthcoming). Autonomy, Beneficence, and Justice in Wider Context. Ethics and Behavior.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.