- Rachelle Barina (forthcoming). Ethics Outside of Inpatient Care: The Need for Alliances Between Clinical and Organizational Ethics. HEC Forum:1-15.
- Gerald D. Coleman Ss (forthcoming). Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW] HEC Forum.
- Linda Dauwerse, Froukje Weidema, Tineke Abma, Bert Molewijk & Guy Widdershoven (forthcoming). Implicit and Explicit Clinical Ethics Support in The Netherlands: A Mixed Methods Overview Study. [REVIEW] HEC Forum:1-15.
- Inken Annegret Emrich, Leyla Fröhlich-Güzelsoy, Florian Bruns, Bernd Friedrich & Andreas Frewer (forthcoming). Clinical Ethics and Patient Advocacy. HEC Forum:1-14.
- Cathal T. Gallagher, Lisa J. McDonald & Niamh P. McCormack (forthcoming). Undergraduate Research Involving Human Subjects Should Not Be Granted Ethical Approval Unless It is Likely to Be of Publishable Quality. HEC Forum:1-12.
- R. A. Greenberg, K. W. Anstey, R. Macri, A. Heesters, S. Bean & R. Zlotnik Shaul (forthcoming). Bioethics Consultation Practices and Procedures: A Survey of a Large Canadian Community of Practice. HEC Forum:1-12.
- Jaro Kotalik, Cathy Covino, Nadine Doucette, Steve Henderson, Michelle Langlois, Karen McDaid & Louisa M. Pedri (forthcoming). Framework for Ethical Decision-Making Based on Mission, Vision and Values of the Institution. HEC Forum:1-9.
- Robert Macauley (forthcoming). The Ethics of Cultivated Gratitude. HEC Forum:1-6.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie (forthcoming). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. HEC Forum.
- Andrew M. Siegel, Anna S. Barnwell & Dominic A. Sisti (forthcoming). Assessing Decision-Making Capacity: A Primer for the Development of Hospital Practice Guidelines. HEC Forum:1-10.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney (forthcoming). The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care. HEC Forum.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.