- Courtenay R. Bruce, Margot M. Eves, Nathan G. Allen, Martin L. Smith, Adam M. Peña, John R. Cheney & Mary A. Majumder (forthcoming). “Systematizing” Ethics Consultation Services. HEC Forum:1-11.
- Gerald D. Coleman Ss (forthcoming). Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW] HEC Forum.
- Barbara J. Daly, Ashley Rosko, Shulin Zhang & Hillard M. Lazarus (forthcoming). The Devil is in the Details: Confidentiality Challenges in the Age of Genetics. HEC Forum:1-8.
- Albert Farrugia, Joshua Penrod & Jan M. Bult (forthcoming). The Ethics of Paid Plasma Donation: A Plea for Patient Centeredness. HEC Forum:1-13.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie (forthcoming). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. HEC Forum.
- Jeremy Frank Shearmur (forthcoming). The Gift Relationship Revisited. HEC Forum:1-17.
- Margreet Stolper, Bert Molewijk & Guy Widdershoven (forthcoming). Learning by Doing. Training Health Care Professionals to Become Facilitator of Moral Case Deliberation. HEC Forum:1-13.
- Arvind Venkat & David Kim (forthcoming). Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of an End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion. HEC Forum:1-7.
- Steven Weimer (forthcoming). “I Can't Eat If I Don't Plass”: Impoverished Plasma Donors, Alternatives, and Autonomy. HEC Forum:1-25.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney (forthcoming). The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care. HEC Forum.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.