- Annette Dufner (forthcoming). Blood Products and the Commodification Debate: The Blurry Concept of Altruism and the ‘Implicit Price’ of Readily Available Body Parts. HEC Forum:1-13.
- Courtenay R. Bruce, Margot M. Eves, Nathan G. Allen, Martin L. Smith, Adam M. Peña, John R. Cheney & Mary A. Majumder (forthcoming). “Systematizing” Ethics Consultation Services. HEC Forum:1-11.
- Gerald D. Coleman Ss (forthcoming). Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW] HEC Forum.
- Barbara J. Daly, Ashley Rosko, Shulin Zhang & Hillard M. Lazarus (forthcoming). The Devil is in the Details: Confidentiality Challenges in the Age of Genetics. HEC Forum:1-8.
- Simon Derpmann & Michael Quante (forthcoming). Money for Blood and Markets for Blood. HEC Forum:1-15.
- Albert Farrugia, Joshua Penrod & Jan M. Bult (forthcoming). The Ethics of Paid Plasma Donation: A Plea for Patient Centeredness. HEC Forum:1-13.
- Brian S. Marcus, Jestin N. Carlson, Gajanan G. Hegde, Jennifer Shang & Arvind Venkat (forthcoming). Evaluation of Viewpoints of Health Care Professionals on the Role of Ethics Committees and Hospitals in the Resolution of Clinical Ethical Dilemmas Based on Practice Environment. HEC Forum:1-18.
- Brian S. Marcus, Gary Shank, Jestin N. Carlson & Arvind Venkat (forthcoming). Qualitative Analysis of Healthcare Professionals’ Viewpoints on the Role of Ethics Committees and Hospitals in the Resolution of Clinical Ethical Dilemmas. HEC Forum:1-24.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie (forthcoming). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. HEC Forum.
- Jeremy Frank Shearmur (forthcoming). The Gift Relationship Revisited. HEC Forum:1-17.
- Margreet Stolper, Bert Molewijk & Guy Widdershoven (forthcoming). Learning by Doing. Training Health Care Professionals to Become Facilitator of Moral Case Deliberation. HEC Forum:1-13.
- Arvind Venkat & David Kim (forthcoming). Ethical Tensions in the Pain Management of an End-Stage Cancer Patient with Evidence of Opioid Medication Diversion. HEC Forum:1-7.
- Steven Weimer (forthcoming). “I Can’T Eat If I Don’T Plass”: Impoverished Plasma Donors, Alternatives, and Autonomy. HEC Forum:1-25.
- Lucie White (forthcoming). Does Remuneration for Plasma Compromise Autonomy? HEC Forum:1-14.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney (forthcoming). The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care. HEC Forum.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.