- Dieneke Hubbeling (forthcoming). Medical Error and Moral Luck. HEC Forum:1-15.
- Virginia L. Bartlett, Mark J. Bliton & Stuart G. Finder (forthcoming). Just a Collection of Recollections: Clinical Ethics Consultation and the Interplay of Evaluating Voices. HEC Forum:1-18.
- Danielle M. Wenner (forthcoming). Barriers to Effective Deliberation in Clinical Research Oversight. HEC Forum:1-15.
- Marianne K. Bahus & Reidun Førde (forthcoming). Discussing End-of-Life Decisions in a Clinical Ethics Committee: An Interview Study of Norwegian Doctors’ Experience. HEC Forum:1-12.
- Courtenay R. Bruce, Trevor M. Bibler, Adam M. Pena & Betsy Kusin (forthcoming). A Qualitative Exploration of a Clinical Ethicist’s Role and Contributions During Family Meetings. HEC Forum:1-17.
- Gerald D. Coleman Ss (forthcoming). Direct and Indirect Abortion in the Roman Catholic Tradition: A Review of the Phoenix Case. [REVIEW] HEC Forum.
- Catarina Fischer Grönlund, Vera Dahlqvist, Karin Zingmark, Mikael Sandlund & Anna Söderberg (forthcoming). Managing Ethical Difficulties in Healthcare: Communicating in Inter-Professional Clinical Ethics Support Sessions. HEC Forum:1-18.
- Chris Kaposy, Fern Brunger, Victor Maddalena & Richard Singleton (forthcoming). Models of Ethics Consultation Used by Canadian Ethics Consultants: A Qualitative Study. HEC Forum:1-10.
- Morten Magelssen, Reidar Pedersen & Reidun Førde (forthcoming). Novel Paths to Relevance: How Clinical Ethics Committees Promote Ethical Reflection. HEC Forum:1-12.
- Ryan R. Nash & Courtney E. Thiele (forthcoming). Informing Consent for Organ Donation. HEC Forum:1-5.
- Mohamed Y. Rady & Joseph L. Verheijde (forthcoming). Campaigning for Organ Donation at Mosques. HEC Forum:1-12.
- M. Berry Roberta, Sylvia Caley Lisa Bliss, A. Lombardo Paul, Jonathan Todres Jerri Nims Rooker & E. Wolf Leslie (forthcoming). Recent Developments in Health Care Law: Partners in Innovation. HEC Forum.
- Laura Vearrier (forthcoming). Failure of the Current Advance Care Planning Paradigm: Advocating for a Communications-Based Approach. HEC Forum:1-16.
- Katherine Wasson, Emily Anderson, Erika Hagstrom, Michael McCarthy, Kayhan Parsi & Mark Kuczewski (forthcoming). What Ethical Issues Really Arise in Practice at an Academic Medical Center? A Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Clinical Ethics Consultations From 2008 to 2013. HEC Forum:1-12.
- H. Colby William, John Lantos Constance Dahlin & Myra Christopher John Carney (forthcoming). The National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care Clinical Practice Guidelines Domain 8: Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care. HEC Forum.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.