- Mariana Fontes Costdaa (forthcoming). Who Rules the Ruler? On the Misconduct of Journal Editors. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Rylan Egan, Denise Stockley, Chi Yan Lam, Laura Kinderman & Alexandra S. Youmans (forthcoming). Research Ethics Board Members’ Preparation for, and Perceived Knowledge of Research Ethics. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-7.
- Jack Corman Francis Rolleston, Paddi O'Hara Serge Gauthier & Rod Schmaltz (forthcoming). Ethics Issues with Private Research Ethics Boards: A Breakout Session at the 2009 Ncehr National Conference. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Koustab Ghosh (forthcoming). Virtue in School Leadership: Conceptualization and Scale Development Grounded in Aristotelian and Confucian Typology. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-19.
- Colleen M. Halupa, Erin Breitenbach & Adrian Anast (forthcoming). A Self-Plagiarism Intervention for Doctoral Students: A Qualitative Pilot Study. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Ali Kara, José I. Rojas-Méndez & Mehmet Turan (forthcoming). Ethical Evaluations of Business Students in an Emerging Market: Effects of Ethical Sensitivity, Cultural Values, Personality, and Religiosity. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-29.
- Peter Kokol, Jernej Završnik, Danica Železnik & Helena Blažun Vošner (forthcoming). Creating a Self-Plagiarism Research Topic Typology Through Bibliometric Visualisation. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-10.
- Daniela C. Wilks, José Neves Cruz & Pedro Sousa (forthcoming). Personality Traits and Plagiarism: An Empirical Study with Portuguese Undergraduate Students. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Annalee Yassi, Jennifer Beth Spiegel, Karen Lockhart, Lynn Fels, Katherine Boydell & Judith Marcuse (forthcoming). Ethics in Community-University-Artist Partnered Research: Tensions, Contradictions and Gaps Identified in an ‘Arts for Social Change’ Project. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-22.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.