- Farzaneh Amiri & Seyyed Ayatollah Razmjoo (forthcoming). On Iranian EFL Undergraduate Students’ Perceptions of Plagiarism. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-17.
- Mariana Fontes Costdaa (forthcoming). Who Rules the Ruler? On the Misconduct of Journal Editors. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Merryn Elizabeth Ekberg (forthcoming). Exploring the Design, Delivery and Content of a ‘Bioethics for the Biosciences’ Module: An Empirical Study. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
- Richard J. Fendler & Jonathan M. Godbey (forthcoming). Cheaters Should Never Win: Eliminating the Benefits of Cheating. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Jack Corman Francis Rolleston, Paddi O'Hara Serge Gauthier & Rod Schmaltz (forthcoming). Ethics Issues with Private Research Ethics Boards: A Breakout Session at the 2009 Ncehr National Conference. Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Samuel M. Natale & Anthony F. Libertella (forthcoming). Higher Education and Wealth Equity: Calibrating the Moral Compass Empathy, Ethics, and the Trained Will. Journal of Academic Ethics:1-13.
- Rodney C. Roberts (forthcoming). Are Some of the Things Faculty Do to Maximize Their Student Evaluation of Teachers Scores Unethical? Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Kathryn M. Weston, Judy R. Mullan, Wendy Hu, Colin Thomson, Warren C. Rich, Patricia Knight-Billington, Brahmaputra Marjadi & Peter L. McLennan (forthcoming). Academic Guidance in Medical Student Research: How Well Do Supervisors and Students Understand the Ethics of Human Research? Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.