- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). A Thought Experiment in Life Prolongation: The Tortoise Transformation. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Tamara Kayali Browne (forthcoming). Is Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder Really a Disorder? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-18.
- Jimoh Amzat (forthcoming). The Question of Autonomy in Maternal Health in Africa: A Rights-Based Consideration. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Michael A. Ashby (forthcoming). In That Case: Necessary Limitation of Medical Treatment, Ageism, or Worse? A Policy Proposal for Limiting Kidney Dialysis Availability Over 75. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Bernard Baertschi (forthcoming). Human Dignity as a Component of a Long-Lasting and Widespread Conceptual Construct. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Marc Bekoff (forthcoming). Compassionate Conservation and the Ethics of Species Research and Preservation: Hamsters, Black-Footed Ferrets, and a Response to Rob Irvine: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Jean-Christophe Bélisle-Pipon & Bryn Williams-Jones (forthcoming). Drug Familiarization and Therapeutic Misconception Via Direct-to-Consumer Information. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Zara J. Bending (forthcoming). Reconceptualising the Doctor–Patient Relationship: Recognising the Role of Trust in Contemporary Health Care. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Belinda Bennett & Terry Carney (forthcoming). Planning for Pandemics: Lessons From the Past Decade. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Neera Bhatia & James Tibballs (forthcoming). Deficiencies and Missed Opportunities to Formulate Clinical Guidelines in Australia for Withholding or Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatment in Severely Disabled and Impaired Infants. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Renee D. Boss, Gail Geller & Pamela K. Donohue (forthcoming). Conflicts in Learning to Care for Critically Ill Newborns: “It Makes Me Question My Own Morals. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). The Intouchables: Written and Directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, 2011, Quad Productions (Clichy, 112 Minutes, French, Rated R). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Amour: Written and Directed by Michael Haneke, 2012, Produced by Wega Film, Les Films du Losange, and X-Filme Creative Pool (Paris, 127 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated PG-13). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). And If We All Lived Together?[Et Si on Vivait Tous Ensemble?]: Written and Directed by Stéphane Robelin, 2011, Les Films de la Butte (Paris, 96 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated M). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Like Father, Like Son. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Silvia Camporesi (forthcoming). The Ethics of the New Eugenics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Amanda Clacy, Rachael Sharman & Geoff Lovell (forthcoming). Return-to-Play Confusion: Considerations for Sport-Related Concussion: Comment on" Concussion-Driven Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: When Are Athletes Capable of Informed Refusal of Sports Medicine Care?" by Daniel Mellifont, Jamie Peetz, and Mark Sayers. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Rebecca Julia Cook (forthcoming). Off-Label Drug Use as a Consent and Health Regulation Issue in New Zealand. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-8.
- Scott J. Fitzpatrick (forthcoming). Re-Moralizing the Suicide Debate. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Charlene Galarneau (forthcoming). Health Care Sharing Ministries and Their Exemption From the Individual Mandate of the Affordable Care Act. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Mark Giancaspro (forthcoming). Reproductive Tissue and Contract. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Bridget Haire (forthcoming). It's Time: The Case for PrEP as an Active Comparator in HIV Biomedical Prevention Trials. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Cressida J. Heyes & Angela Thachuk (forthcoming). Queering Know-How: Clinical Skill Acquisition as Ethical Practice. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- N. Jing-Bao (forthcoming). The West's Dismissal of the Khabarovsk Trial: Ideology, Evidence and International Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- John Kleinsman & Sue Buckley (forthcoming). Facebook Study: A Little Bit Unethical But Worth It? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- David Levy, Ben Gadd, Ian Kerridge & Paul A. Komesaroff (forthcoming). A Gentle Ethical Defence of Homeopathy. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Bertha Alvarez Manninen (forthcoming). Mutual Scorn Within the Abortion Debate: Some Parallels With Race Relations. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-17.
- Pam McGrath, Nicole Rawson & Leonora Adidi (forthcoming). Diagnosis and Treatment for Vulvar Cancer for Indigenous Women From East Arnhem Land, Northern Territory: Bioethical Reflections. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Jenni Millbank (forthcoming). Rethinking “Commercial” Surrogacy in Australia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Tom Mortier, René Leiva, Raphael Cohen-Almagor & Willem Lemmens (forthcoming). Between Palliative Care and Euthanasia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- An Ravelingien, Veerle Provoost & Guido Pennings (forthcoming). Open-Identity Sperm Donation: How Does Offering Donor-Identifying Information Relate to Donor-Conceived Offspring's Wishes and Needs? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Bernadette Richards & Laura Williamson (forthcoming). Supporting Innovation in the UK: Care Act 2014. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Pablo Simón-Lorda, Inés M. Barrio-Cantalejo & Patricia Peinado-Gorlat (forthcoming). Content of Public Health Ethics Postgraduate Courses in the United States. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Claudia Slegers, Deborah Zion, Deborah Glass, Helen Kelsall, Lin Fritschi, Ngiare Brown & Bebe Loff (forthcoming). Why Do People Participate in Epidemiological Research? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Nancy Sturman (forthcoming). Many Hurdles for the Translation of Species Preservation Research: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Kara Thompson & Rosalind McDougall (forthcoming). Restricting Access to ART on the Basis of Criminal Record. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Çağrı Zeybek Ünsal, Duygu Akçay, Nüket Örnek Büken & Meral Özgüç (forthcoming). Bioethical Challenges of the Ebola Outbreak. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- Sarah Winch, Michael Sinnott & Ramon Shaban (forthcoming). It Is Not Your Fault: Suggestions for Building Ethical Capacity in Individuals Through Structural Reform to Health Care Organisations: Comment on" Moral Distress in Uninsured Health Care" by Anita Nivens and Janet Buelow. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Qing Yang & Geoffrey Miller (forthcoming). East–West Differences in Perception of Brain Death. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-15.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.