- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). A Thought Experiment in Life Prolongation: The Tortoise Transformation. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Jakub Zawiła-Niedźwiecki & Jacek Olender (forthcoming). A Not-So-Gentle Refutation of the Defence of Homeopathy. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Kasper Raus (forthcoming). The Extension of Belgium’s Euthanasia Law to Include Competent Minors. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Krista N. Watts (forthcoming). MDR-TB, Isolation, and Anomie: Has Anyone Referred to Social Work? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Diego Armus (forthcoming). On TB Vaccines, Patients’ Demands, and Modern Printed Media in Times of Biomedical Uncertainties: Buenos Aires, 1920–1950. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Marc Bekoff (forthcoming). Compassionate Conservation and the Ethics of Species Research and Preservation: Hamsters, Black-Footed Ferrets, and a Response to Rob Irvine: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Paul Biegler & Patrick Vargas (forthcoming). Feeling Is Believing: Evaluative Conditioning and the Ethics of Pharmaceutical Advertising. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). The Intouchables: Written and Directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, 2011, Quad Productions (Clichy, 112 Minutes, French, Rated R). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Amour: Written and Directed by Michael Haneke, 2012, Produced by Wega Film, Les Films du Losange, and X-Filme Creative Pool (Paris, 127 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated PG-13). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). And If We All Lived Together?[Et Si on Vivait Tous Ensemble?]: Written and Directed by Stéphane Robelin, 2011, Les Films de la Butte (Paris, 96 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated M). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Fern Brunger (forthcoming). Guidelines for Teaching Cross-Cultural Clinical Ethics: Critiquing Ideology and Confronting Power in the Service of a Principles-Based Pedagogy. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-16.
- Laura Y. Cabrera & Bernice S. Elger (forthcoming). Memory Interventions in the Criminal Justice System: Some Practical Ethical Considerations. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Jane Carroll (forthcoming). The Ethics of Isolation for Patients With Tuberculosis in Australia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- M. Murat Civaner, Harun Balcioglu & Kevser Vatansever (forthcoming). Medical Students’ Opinions About the Commercialization of Healthcare: A Cross-Sectional Survey. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Amanda Clacy, Rachael Sharman & Geoff Lovell (forthcoming). Return-to-Play Confusion: Considerations for Sport-Related Concussion: Comment on" Concussion-Driven Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: When Are Athletes Capable of Informed Refusal of Sports Medicine Care?" by Daniel Mellifont, Jamie Peetz, and Mark Sayers. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Bege Dauda, Yvonne Denier & Kris Dierickx (forthcoming). What Do the Various Principles of Justice Mean Within the Concept of Benefit Sharing? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-13.
- Justin Denholm (forthcoming). Ethics, Tuberculosis, and Compassion: Lessons From Praxis. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Travis Dumsday (forthcoming). Why Governments That Fund Elective Abortion Are Obligated to Attempt a Reduction in the Elective Abortion Rate. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-8.
- Anna Gotlib (forthcoming). “But You Would Be the Best Mother”: Unwomen, Counterstories, and the Motherhood Mandate. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-21.
- Heidi Hales, Amy Dixon, Zoe Newton & Annie Bartlett (forthcoming). Assaults by Mentally Disordered Offenders in Prison: Equity and Equivalence. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Shaun Halovic (forthcoming). Effective Therapeutic Relationships Using Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in the Face of Trauma. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Jed Horner (forthcoming). From Exceptional to Liminal Subjects: Reconciling Tensions in the Politics of Tuberculosis and Migration. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- N. Jing-Bao (forthcoming). The West's Dismissal of the Khabarovsk Trial: Ideology, Evidence and International Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- L. Syd M. Johnson (forthcoming). The Case for Reasonable Accommodation of Conscientious Objections to Declarations of Brain Death. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Erin Koch (forthcoming). Negotiating “The Social” and Managing Tuberculosis in Georgia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Lawrence Chew Loh, Sae Rom Chae, Jennifer E. Heckman & Daniel S. Rhee (forthcoming). Erratum To: Ethical Considerations of Physician Career Involvement in Global Health Work: A Framework. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-1.
- Paul H. Mason (forthcoming). Development and Public Health in the Himalaya: Reflections on Healing in Contemporary Nepal. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- Paul H. Mason & Chris Degeling (forthcoming). Beyond Biomedicine: Relationships and Care in Tuberculosis Prevention. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Bhushan Patwardhan (forthcoming). Need to Recognize Efforts From Developing Countries. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-1.
- María Pérez, Benjamín Herreros, Mª Dolores Martín, Julia Molina, Jack Kanouzi & María Velasco (forthcoming). Do Spanish Hospital Professionals Educate Their Patients About Advance Directives? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Emily Postan (forthcoming). Defining Ourselves: Personal Bioinformation as a Tool of Narrative Self-Conception. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-19.
- David Shaw (forthcoming). The Trojan Citation and the “Accidental” Plagiarist. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- David Shaw (forthcoming). The Roman Catholic Church and the Repugnant Conclusion. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Diego S. Silva, Angus Dawson & Ross E. G. Upshur (forthcoming). Reciprocity and Ethical Tuberculosis Treatment and Control. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- Nancy Sturman (forthcoming). Many Hurdles for the Translation of Species Preservation Research: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Sarah Winch, Michael Sinnott & Ramon Shaban (forthcoming). It Is Not Your Fault: Suggestions for Building Ethical Capacity in Individuals Through Structural Reform to Health Care Organisations: Comment on" Moral Distress in Uninsured Health Care" by Anita Nivens and Janet Buelow. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Seiji Yamada, Sheldon Riklon & Gregory G. Maskarinec (forthcoming). Ethical Responsibility for the Social Production of Tuberculosis. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-8.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.