- Marie Bismark & Jennifer Morris (forthcoming). The Legacy of the Cartwright Report: “Lest It Happen Again”. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Tamara Kayali Browne (forthcoming). Is Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder Really a Disorder? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-18.
- Bernard Baertschi (forthcoming). Human Dignity as a Component of a Long-Lasting and Widespread Conceptual Construct. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Marc Bekoff (forthcoming). Compassionate Conservation and the Ethics of Species Research and Preservation: Hamsters, Black-Footed Ferrets, and a Response to Rob Irvine: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Zara J. Bending (forthcoming). Reconceptualising the Doctor–Patient Relationship: Recognising the Role of Trust in Contemporary Health Care. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Belinda Bennett & Terry Carney (forthcoming). Planning for Pandemics: Lessons From the Past Decade. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Jan L. Bernheim, Wim Distelmans, Arsène Mullie & Michael A. Ashby (forthcoming). Questions and Answers on the Belgian Model of Integral End-of-Life Care: Experiment? Prototype? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-23.
- Neera Bhatia & James Tibballs (forthcoming). Deficiencies and Missed Opportunities to Formulate Clinical Guidelines in Australia for Withholding or Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatment in Severely Disabled and Impaired Infants. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). The Intouchables: Written and Directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, 2011, Quad Productions (Clichy, 112 Minutes, French, Rated R). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Amour: Written and Directed by Michael Haneke, 2012, Produced by Wega Film, Les Films du Losange, and X-Filme Creative Pool (Paris, 127 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated PG-13). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). And If We All Lived Together?[Et Si on Vivait Tous Ensemble?]: Written and Directed by Stéphane Robelin, 2011, Les Films de la Butte (Paris, 96 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated M). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Brandon Brown (forthcoming). Using the Ebola Outbreak as an Opportunity to Educate on Vaccine Utility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Amanda Clacy, Rachael Sharman & Geoff Lovell (forthcoming). Return-to-Play Confusion: Considerations for Sport-Related Concussion: Comment on" Concussion-Driven Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: When Are Athletes Capable of Informed Refusal of Sports Medicine Care?" by Daniel Mellifont, Jamie Peetz, and Mark Sayers. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Rebecca Julia Cook (forthcoming). Off-Label Drug Use as a Consent and Health Regulation Issue in New Zealand. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-8.
- Mary K. DeShazer (forthcoming). Documenting Women's Postoperative Bodies: Knowing Stephanie and “Remembering Stephanie” as Collaborative Cancer Narratives. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- John Devereux (forthcoming). Collateral Damage: A Patient, a New Procedure, and the Learning Curve. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- William C. N. Dunlop (forthcoming). The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Úna Fitzgerald (forthcoming). Bioethics: The Basics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- Scott J. Fitzpatrick (forthcoming). Re-Moralizing the Suicide Debate. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Mark Giancaspro (forthcoming). Reproductive Tissue and Contract. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Bridget Haire (forthcoming). It's Time: The Case for PrEP as an Active Comparator in HIV Biomedical Prevention Trials. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Cressida J. Heyes & Angela Thachuk (forthcoming). Queering Know-How: Clinical Skill Acquisition as Ethical Practice. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- N. Jing-Bao (forthcoming). The West's Dismissal of the Khabarovsk Trial: Ideology, Evidence and International Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- David Levy, Ben Gadd, Ian Kerridge & Paul A. Komesaroff (forthcoming). A Gentle Ethical Defence of Homeopathy. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Paul H. Mason (forthcoming). The Liminal Body. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Pam McGrath, Nicole Rawson & Leonora Adidi (forthcoming). Diagnosis and Treatment for Vulvar Cancer for Indigenous Women From East Arnhem Land, Northern Territory: Bioethical Reflections. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Stuart McLennan, Simon Walker & Leigh E. Rich (forthcoming). Should Health Care Providers Be Forced to Apologise After Things Go Wrong? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Jenni Millbank (forthcoming). Rethinking “Commercial” Surrogacy in Australia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Peter F. Omonzejele (forthcoming). Ethical Challenges Posed by the Ebola Virus Epidemic in West Africa. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Andrew Perechocky (forthcoming). Los Torturadores Medicos: Medical Collusion With Human Rights Abuses in Argentina, 1976–1983. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-13.
- Monika Monika Pietrzak-Franger & Martha Stoddard Holmes (forthcoming). Disease, Communication, and the Ethics of (In) Visibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- An Ravelingien, Veerle Provoost & Guido Pennings (forthcoming). Open-Identity Sperm Donation: How Does Offering Donor-Identifying Information Relate to Donor-Conceived Offspring's Wishes and Needs? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Leigh E. Rich, Michael A. Ashby & David M. Shaw (forthcoming). Art, (In)Visibility, and Ebola. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Bernadette Richards (forthcoming). Property in Tissue (Again) and Negligent Conception. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Carolyn Sargent & Stéphanie Larchanché (forthcoming). Disease, Risk, and Contagion: French Colonial and Postcolonial Constructions of “African” Bodies. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- Pawan Singh, Lisa Cartwright & Cristina Visperas (forthcoming). African Kaposi's Sarcoma in the Light of Global AIDS: Antiblackness and Viral Visibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- Nancy Sturman (forthcoming). Many Hurdles for the Translation of Species Preservation Research: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Paula A. Treichler (forthcoming). “When Pirates Feast … Who Pays?” Condoms, Advertising, and the Visibility Paradox, 1920s and 1930s. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-27.
- Ross E. G. Upshur (forthcoming). Ebola Virus in West Africa: Waiting for the Owl of Minerva. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-3.
- Simon R. Walters & Rosemary Godbold (forthcoming). Someone Is Watching You: The Ethics of Covert Observation to Explore Adult Behaviour at Children's Sporting Events. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Sarah Winch, Michael Sinnott & Ramon Shaban (forthcoming). It Is Not Your Fault: Suggestions for Building Ethical Capacity in Individuals Through Structural Reform to Health Care Organisations: Comment on" Moral Distress in Uninsured Health Care" by Anita Nivens and Janet Buelow. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Qing Yang & Geoffrey Miller (forthcoming). East–West Differences in Perception of Brain Death. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-15.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.