- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). A Thought Experiment in Life Prolongation: The Tortoise Transformation. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Ryan Tonkens (forthcoming). Parental Virtue and Prenatal Genetic Alteration Research. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Marc Bekoff (forthcoming). Compassionate Conservation and the Ethics of Species Research and Preservation: Hamsters, Black-Footed Ferrets, and a Response to Rob Irvine: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). The Intouchables: Written and Directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, 2011, Quad Productions (Clichy, 112 Minutes, French, Rated R). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Amour: Written and Directed by Michael Haneke, 2012, Produced by Wega Film, Les Films du Losange, and X-Filme Creative Pool (Paris, 127 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated PG-13). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). And If We All Lived Together?[Et Si on Vivait Tous Ensemble?]: Written and Directed by Stéphane Robelin, 2011, Les Films de la Butte (Paris, 96 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated M). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Phillida Bunkle (forthcoming). Correcting Error in Academic Publishing: An Ethical Responsibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Subrata Chattopadhyay, Catherine Myser & Raymond De Vries (forthcoming). Imperialism in Bioethics: How Policies of Profit Negate Engagement of Developing World Bioethicists and Undermine Global Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-6.
- Amanda Clacy, Rachael Sharman & Geoff Lovell (forthcoming). Return-to-Play Confusion: Considerations for Sport-Related Concussion: Comment on" Concussion-Driven Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: When Are Athletes Capable of Informed Refusal of Sports Medicine Care?" by Daniel Mellifont, Jamie Peetz, and Mark Sayers. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Michael D. Dahnke (forthcoming). Devotion, Diversity, and Reasoning: Religion and Medical Ethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- K. J. Holloway (forthcoming). Teaching Conflict: Professionalism and Medical Education. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- N. Jing-Bao (forthcoming). The West's Dismissal of the Khabarovsk Trial: Ideology, Evidence and International Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Nuannuan Lin (forthcoming). The Restorative Role of Apology in Resolving Medical Disputes: Lessons From Chinese Legal Culture. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Lawrence Chew Loh, Sae Rom Chae, Jennifer E. Heckman & Daniel S. Rhee (forthcoming). Erratum To: Ethical Considerations of Physician Career Involvement in Global Health Work: A Framework. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-1.
- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). The Tortoise Transformation as a Prospect for Life Extension. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Patricia Peinado-Gorlat, Francisco Javier Castro-Martínez, Beatriz Arriba-Marcos, Miguel Melguizo-Jiménez & Inés Barrio-Cantalejo (forthcoming). Roma Women’s Perspectives on End-of-Life Decisions. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- Nancy Sturman (forthcoming). Many Hurdles for the Translation of Species Preservation Research: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Sarah Winch, Michael Sinnott & Ramon Shaban (forthcoming). It Is Not Your Fault: Suggestions for Building Ethical Capacity in Individuals Through Structural Reform to Health Care Organisations: Comment on" Moral Distress in Uninsured Health Care" by Anita Nivens and Janet Buelow. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.