- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). A Thought Experiment in Life Prolongation: The Tortoise Transformation. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Richard Cockerill & Lance Wahlert (forthcoming). AIDS Panic in the Twenty-First Century: The Tenuous Legal Status of HIV-Positive Persons in America. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Thaddeus Mason Pope & Bernadette J. Richards (forthcoming). Decision-Making: At the End of Life and the Provision of Pretreatment Advice. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-6.
- Henk ten Have (forthcoming). Respect for Human Vulnerability: The Emergence of a New Principle in Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Ryan Tonkens (forthcoming). Parental Virtue and Prenatal Genetic Alteration Research. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Bernard Baertschi (forthcoming). Human Dignity as a Component of a Long-Lasting and Widespread Conceptual Construct. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Marc Bekoff (forthcoming). Compassionate Conservation and the Ethics of Species Research and Preservation: Hamsters, Black-Footed Ferrets, and a Response to Rob Irvine: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Belinda Bennett & Terry Carney (forthcoming). Planning for Pandemics: Lessons From the Past Decade. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Neera Bhatia & James Tibballs (forthcoming). Deficiencies and Missed Opportunities to Formulate Clinical Guidelines in Australia for Withholding or Withdrawing Life-Sustaining Treatment in Severely Disabled and Impaired Infants. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Renee D. Boss, Gail Geller & Pamela K. Donohue (forthcoming). Conflicts in Learning to Care for Critically Ill Newborns: “It Makes Me Question My Own Morals. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-12.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). The Intouchables: Written and Directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano, 2011, Quad Productions (Clichy, 112 Minutes, French, Rated R). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- K. A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Amour: Written and Directed by Michael Haneke, 2012, Produced by Wega Film, Les Films du Losange, and X-Filme Creative Pool (Paris, 127 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated PG-13). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). And If We All Lived Together?[Et Si on Vivait Tous Ensemble?]: Written and Directed by Stéphane Robelin, 2011, Les Films de la Butte (Paris, 96 Minutes, French with English Subtitles, Rated M). [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Katrina A. Bramstedt (forthcoming). Our Curse. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-2.
- Phillida Bunkle (forthcoming). Correcting Error in Academic Publishing: An Ethical Responsibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Subrata Chattopadhyay, Catherine Myser & Raymond De Vries (forthcoming). Imperialism in Bioethics: How Policies of Profit Negate Engagement of Developing World Bioethicists and Undermine Global Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-6.
- Amanda Clacy, Rachael Sharman & Geoff Lovell (forthcoming). Return-to-Play Confusion: Considerations for Sport-Related Concussion: Comment on" Concussion-Driven Dilemmas in Sports Medicine: When Are Athletes Capable of Informed Refusal of Sports Medicine Care?" by Daniel Mellifont, Jamie Peetz, and Mark Sayers. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Scott J. Fitzpatrick (forthcoming). Re-Moralizing the Suicide Debate. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Mark Giancaspro (forthcoming). Reproductive Tissue and Contract. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-4.
- Frederic Gilbert & Andrej Vranič (forthcoming). Paedophilia, Invasive Brain Surgery, and Punishment. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-6.
- K. J. Holloway (forthcoming). Teaching Conflict: Professionalism and Medical Education. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- N. Jing-Bao (forthcoming). The West's Dismissal of the Khabarovsk Trial: Ideology, Evidence and International Bioethics. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Lalit Kumar Radha Krishna (forthcoming). Addressing the Concerns Surrounding Continuous Deep Sedation in Singapore and Southeast Asia: A Palliative Care Approach. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-15.
- Rosalind McDougall, Lauren Notini & Jessica Phillips (forthcoming). Conflicts Between Parents and Health Professionals About a Child’s Medical Treatment: Using Clinical Ethics Records to Find Gaps in the Bioethics Literature. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-8.
- Jenni Millbank (forthcoming). Rethinking “Commercial” Surrogacy in Australia. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-14.
- Timothy F. Murphy (forthcoming). The Tortoise Transformation as a Prospect for Life Extension. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- An Ravelingien, Veerle Provoost & Guido Pennings (forthcoming). Open-Identity Sperm Donation: How Does Offering Donor-Identifying Information Relate to Donor-Conceived Offspring's Wishes and Needs? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-7.
- Pablo Simón-Lorda, Inés M. Barrio-Cantalejo & Patricia Peinado-Gorlat (forthcoming). Content of Public Health Ethics Postgraduate Courses in the United States. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-9.
- Nancy Sturman (forthcoming). Many Hurdles for the Translation of Species Preservation Research: Comment on" Ethics of Species Research and Preservation" by Rob Irvine. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
- Malene Tanderup, Sunita Reddy, Tulsi Patel & Birgitte Bruun Nielsen (forthcoming). Reproductive Ethics in Commercial Surrogacy: Decision-Making in IVF Clinics in New Delhi, India. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-11.
- Kara Thompson & Rosalind McDougall (forthcoming). Restricting Access to ART on the Basis of Criminal Record. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-10.
- Liezl van Zyl & Ruth Walker (forthcoming). Surrogacy, Compensation, and Legal Parentage: Against the Adoption Model. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry:1-5.
- Sarah Winch, Michael Sinnott & Ramon Shaban (forthcoming). It Is Not Your Fault: Suggestions for Building Ethical Capacity in Individuals Through Structural Reform to Health Care Organisations: Comment on" Moral Distress in Uninsured Health Care" by Anita Nivens and Janet Buelow. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.