- Bradford Cokelet, Review of The Retrieval of Ethics by Talbot Brewer. [REVIEW]
- Gabriele Contessa, Does Your Metaphysics Need Structure?
- Luca Incurvati, The Reference Book By John Hawthorne and David Manley.
- Mark Jago, Recent Work in Relevant Logic.
- Simon Căbulea May, What We May Demand of Each Other.
- Peter Menzies, Critical Notice of Alexander Bird, Nature's Metaphysics: Laws and Properties.
- Genia Schönbaumsfeld, Review of Hans-Johann Glock & John Hyman (Eds.), Wittgenstein and Analytic Philosophy: Essays for P.M.S. Hacker. [REVIEW]
- Kieran Setiya, Causality in Action.
- Jonathan Tallant, Problems of Parthood for Proponents of Priority.
- Matthew Tugby, Causal Nominalism and the One Over Many Problem.
- J. L. Bermudez, Prisoner's Dilemma and Newcomb's Problem: Why Lewis's Argument Fails.
- J. Bransen, Backsliding: Understanding Weakness of Will By Alfred R. Mele.
- N. Brett, Justice and Health Care: Selected Essays.
- T. Button, Truth by Analysis: Games, Names, and Philosophy By Colin McGinn.
- R. Casati, E. Di Bona & J. Dokic, The Ockhamization of the Event Sources of Sound.
- F. D'Agostino, Science in a Democratic SocietyBy Philip Kitcher.
- J. M. Fischer, The Deterministic Horn of the Dilemma Defence: A Reply to Widerker and Goetz.
- N. Fotion, Pursuing Meaning By Emma Borg.
- B. Garrett, On Behalf of Gaunilo.
- M. Godman, Hard LuckBy Neil Levy.
- R. Groenhout, Nature, Reason, and the Good Life By Roger Teichmann.
- R. Joyce, Unfit for the Future: The Need for Moral Enhancement.
- S. A. Kalantari & M. Luntley, On the Logic of Aiming at Truth.
- E. Marcus, Rational Causation By Eric Marcus.
- E. Marcus, On the Parallels Between Theoretical and Practical Rationality: Reply to Setiya.
- S. McCall, Freewill and Omniscience: A Reply to Garrett.
- C. McKinnon, Luck, Value and Commitment.
- D. H. Mellor, Probability in the Philosophy of Religion.
- J. Skorupski, Reply to Schroeder on Being For.
- J. S. Taylor, Habilitation, Health, and Agency: A Framework for Basic Justice By Lawrence C. Becker.
- P. Vallentyne, Well-Being and Fair Distribution: Beyond Cost-Benefit Analysis.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.