- Robert Barnard (forthcoming). Philosophy as Continuous with Social Science? Metascience:1-4.
- Amit Hagar (forthcoming). Demons in Physics. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Anna Marmodoro (forthcoming). Producing, Composing or Passing Around Powers. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Jennifer McKitrick, Anna Marmodoro, Stephen Mumford & Rani Lill Anjum (forthcoming). Causes as Powers. Metascience:1-15.
- David Rollison (forthcoming). Medicos on the Move. Metascience:1-4.
- Howard Sankey (forthcoming). Revisiting Structure. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-5.
- Lloyd Ackert (forthcoming). Red Blood, Red Science, Red Fiction: Bogdanov's Proletarian Assemblage. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Mario Alai (forthcoming). Explaining the Novel Success of Science. Metascience:1-6.
- Keith Allen (forthcoming). Situating Locke's Works in Their Intellectual, Political, and Religious Contexts. Metascience:1-3.
- Aristidis Arageorgis (forthcoming). Beyond and Behind Hilbert Spaces: Interpreting Quantum Theories Via Mathematical Advances. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-7.
- Keith R. Benson (forthcoming). A New Tale for the Whale. Metascience:1-4.
- Stefaan Blancke (forthcoming). A Fascinating Guide to Creationist Minds: Review of Among the Creationists. Dispatches From the Anti-Evolutionist Frontline by Jason Rosenhouse. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Alisa Bokulich (forthcoming). Bohr and Wittgenstein on Language and Reality. Metascience:1-4.
- Luciano Boschiero (forthcoming). 'Inventing' the Telescope. Metascience:1-3.
- David C. Brock (forthcoming). Network Effects: Communities, Devices, and Disciplines. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Paul Brown (forthcoming). Environmental Ethics: Potent Foundational Knowledge or Inert Scholarship? [REVIEW] Metascience:1-6.
- Kenneth L. Caneva (forthcoming). Not Defining Natural Science in Germany, 1770–1850. Metascience:1-4.
- Geoffrey Cantor (forthcoming). Of Maps and Chaps. Metascience:1-4.
- Alan Chalmers (forthcoming). Creating a Social Space for Modern Science. Metascience:1-5.
- Hasok Chang, Jeremiah James, Paul Needham, Kostas Gavroglu & Ana Simões (forthcoming). Historical and Philosophical Perspectives on Quantum Chemistry. Metascience:1-22.
- H. Floris Cohen (forthcoming). Dichotomous Conceptualization in the History of Science. Metascience:1-4.
- Alex Csiszar (forthcoming). The Priority of Piracy. Metascience:1-4.
- John B. Davis (forthcoming). The World in the Model and the Model in the World. Metascience:1-6.
- Robert Fox (forthcoming). Romantic Machinery. Metascience:1-3.
- Donald Gillies (forthcoming). A New Branch of Philosophy of Science: The Philosophy of Medicine. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Melinda Gormley (forthcoming). Joseph Rotblat and the Pugwash Conferences for Science and World Affairs. Metascience:1-3.
- Irene Goudarouli (forthcoming). The Paradoxes of the New Science. Metascience:1-3.
- Anthony Hatzimoysis (forthcoming). Explaining Human Action. Metascience:1-2.
- Sachiko Kusukawa (forthcoming). Observation Observed. Metascience:1-6.
- Vanja V. Malloy (forthcoming). The Popular Reception of Einstein's Relativity in Britain. Metascience:1-4.
- Costas Mannouris (forthcoming). Teaching Life's and Science's Perplexities. Metascience:1-4.
- Alberto A. Martínez (forthcoming). The Questionable Inventions of the Clever Dr. Einstein. Metascience:1-7.
- John G. McEvoy (forthcoming). The Tensile Functions of HPS. Metascience:1-6.
- Miranda Mollendorf (forthcoming). A Familiar Tale of Erasmus Darwin Told in a Fresh Way. Metascience:1-4.
- Ann E. Moyer (forthcoming). Mathematics, Technology, and Art in Later Renaissance Italy. Metascience:1-4.
- Paul Needham (forthcoming). Unearthing a Buried Memory. Metascience:1-5.
- Thomas Nickles (forthcoming). Kuhn's Philosophical Conception of Science as Evolutionary, Social, and Epistemological. Metascience:1-6.
- Mary Jo Nye (forthcoming). The Public Culture of Science in Nineteenth-Century France. Metascience:1-6.
- Pietro Daniel Omodeo (forthcoming). Giordano Bruno's Renaissance Philosophy. Metascience:1-4.
- David B. Resnik (forthcoming). Is Weapons Research Immoral? Metascience:1-3.
- Francesca Rochberg (forthcoming). The Scientific Imagination of the Other. Metascience:1-4.
- David E. Rowe (forthcoming). Reflections on What Einstein Means to Us. Metascience:1-4.
- Gregory Salmieri, David Bronstein, David Charles & James G. Lennox (forthcoming). Episteme, Demonstration, and Explanation: A Fresh Look at Aristotle's Posterior Analytics. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-35.
- Suman Seth (forthcoming). Forman at Forty: New Perspectives on “Weimar Culture and Quantum Mechanics”. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-8.
- Keith C. Sewell (forthcoming). The History of Science in the Thought of Herbert Butterfield. Metascience:1-5.
- Cristian Soto (forthcoming). The Aim and Scope of Scientific Metaphysics. Metascience:1-7.
- Marius Stan (forthcoming). Kant's Natural-Scientific Output. Metascience:1-6.
- John M. Steele (forthcoming). A Forgotten Discipline. Metascience:1-3.
- Agustín Udías (forthcoming). Human Aspects of Earthquakes. Metascience:1-4.
- Ioannis Votsis (forthcoming). Trivial Pursuit: The Case of the Travelling Facts. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- K. Brad Wray (forthcoming). Science and Systematicity. Metascience:1-4.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.