- Anna Marmodoro (forthcoming). Producing, Composing or Passing Around Powers. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Riccardo Bruni (forthcoming). Paradoxes: How to Learn Loving Them, and Stop Worrying. Metascience:1-4.
- Robert P. Crease (forthcoming). Dogmatism Rampant. Metascience:1-3.
- Paul Israel (forthcoming). Contesting the History of Invention. Metascience:1-4.
- Christopher C. Knight (forthcoming). Science and Orthodox Christianity: Some Historical Perspectives. Metascience:1-4.
- Maria Panagiotatou (forthcoming). Making Sense of Probabilities in Physics. Metascience.
- Trevor Pinch (forthcoming). Immanuel Velikovsky and the Return of the Fringe. Metascience:1-5.
- Bernard E. Rollin (forthcoming). Grounding Science in Ethics. Metascience:1-4.
- Lloyd Ackert (forthcoming). Red Blood, Red Science, Red Fiction: Bogdanov's Proletarian Assemblage. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Keith Allen (forthcoming). Situating Locke's Works in Their Intellectual, Political, and Religious Contexts. Metascience:1-3.
- David J. Allsop (forthcoming). A Potted History of Addiction and its Treatment in Time and Space. Metascience:1-6.
- Robert Almeder (forthcoming). Pragmatism: An Overview. Metascience:1-5.
- Peter Barker, Peter Dear, J. R. Christianson & Robert S. Westman (forthcoming). Why Was Copernicus a Copernican? Metascience:1-21.
- D. W. Belousek (forthcoming). Interpretation and Ontology in Modern Physics. Metascience.
- Stefaan Blancke (forthcoming). A Fascinating Guide to Creationist Minds: Review of Among the Creationists. Dispatches From the Anti-Evolutionist Frontline by Jason Rosenhouse. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Victor D. Boantza (forthcoming). The Uses of Style and the 'Big Picture' History of Science. Metascience:1-7.
- Mieke Boon (forthcoming). Technological Functions: Their Conception, Manifestation and Production. Metascience.
- David C. Brock (forthcoming). Network Effects: Communities, Devices, and Disciplines. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Lino Camprubí (forthcoming). Book Notice. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-2.
- Stephen T. Casper (forthcoming). Emil du Bois-Reymond and the Tradition of German Physiological Science. Metascience:1-2.
- E. Castellani & L. Crosilla (forthcoming). On French and Krause's Identity in Physics: A Historical, Philosophical and Formal Analysis. Metascience.
- Alan Chalmers (forthcoming). Creating a Social Space for Modern Science. Metascience:1-5.
- Anthony Corones (forthcoming). Therapeutic Persuaders. Metascience:1-3.
- James Cussens (forthcoming). Probability, Uncertainty and Artificial Intelligence. Metascience:1-7.
- John B. Davis (forthcoming). The World in the Model and the Model in the World. Metascience:1-6.
- Fokko Jan Dijksterhuis (forthcoming). Beeckman's Engagement of Mechanics and Philosophy. Metascience:1-3.
- Michael Eckert (forthcoming). The Multiple Faces of X-Ray Crystallography. Metascience:1-3.
- Melinda Bonnie Fagan (forthcoming). Stem Cell Lacunae. Metascience:1-7.
- Donald Gillies (forthcoming). A New Branch of Philosophy of Science: The Philosophy of Medicine. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
- Melinda Gormley (forthcoming). Joseph Rotblat and the Pugwash Conferences for Science and World Affairs. Metascience:1-3.
- Irene Goudarouli (forthcoming). The Paradoxes of the New Science. Metascience:1-3.
- Jeremy Gray (forthcoming). Brouwer's Certainties: Mysticism, Mathematics, and the Ego. Metascience:1-8.
- William L. Harper, Kent W. Staley, Henk W. De Regt & Peter Achinstein (forthcoming). Objective Evidence and Rules of Strategy: Achinstein on Method. Metascience:1-30.
- D. Howard (forthcoming). Review of S. French and D. Krause, Identity and Individuality in Classical and Quantum Physics. [REVIEW] Metascience.
- Jonathan Kaplan (forthcoming). Overcoming the Conceptual Barriers to Understanding Evolution. Metascience:1-4.
- Christopher Kelty (forthcoming). Spam, Opposite of Community. Metascience:1-4.
- Cynthia Klestinec & Gideon Manning (forthcoming). A New (Old)Anatomy. Metascience:1-5.
- David Knight (forthcoming). Peripheral and Central. Metascience:1-3.
- Alex Koo (forthcoming). The Application of Mathematics in Science. Metascience:1-6.
- B. Larvor (forthcoming). After Popper, Kuhn and Feyerabend: Recent Issues in Theories of Scientific Method. Metascience.
- Chiara Lisciandra (forthcoming). Robustness Analysis Versus Reliable Process Reasoning. Metascience:1-5.
- Costas Mannouris (forthcoming). Teaching Life's and Science's Perplexities. Metascience:1-4.
- Alberto A. Martínez (forthcoming). The Questionable Inventions of the Clever Dr. Einstein. Metascience:1-7.
- Miranda Mollendorf (forthcoming). A Familiar Tale of Erasmus Darwin Told in a Fresh Way. Metascience:1-4.
- Mark P. Newman (forthcoming). Eliminating Inconsistency in Science. Metascience:1-5.
- Alfred Nordmann (forthcoming). Hanging Together, Falling Apart. Metascience.
- Pietro Daniel Omodeo (forthcoming). Giordano Bruno's Renaissance Philosophy. Metascience:1-4.
- Larry Owens (forthcoming). MIT at a Hundred and Fifty. Metascience.
- Naomi Pasachoff (forthcoming). Shakespeare the Copernican? Metascience:1-4.
- Ann E. Robinson (forthcoming). “A Nadir of Prestige”? Metascience.
- David E. Rowe (forthcoming). Reflections on What Einstein Means to Us. Metascience:1-4.
- Vassilis Sakellariou (forthcoming). Vivien Gornitz: Rising Seas: Past, Present, Future. New York: Columbia University Press, 2013, Xiv+344pp, $40.00, £27.50 PB. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-2.
- Gregory Salmieri, David Bronstein, David Charles & James G. Lennox (forthcoming). Episteme, Demonstration, and Explanation: A Fresh Look at Aristotle's Posterior Analytics. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-35.
- S. S. Schweber (forthcoming). Arnold Sommerfeld: A Biography. Metascience:1-7.
- Matthew Stanley (forthcoming). Albert Einstein, Riddle Ruiner. Metascience:1-4.
- John M. Steele (forthcoming). A Forgotten Discipline. Metascience:1-3.
- James Tabery, Alex Preda & Helen Longino (forthcoming). Pluralism, Social Action and the Causal Space of Human Behavior. Metascience:1-17.
- S. Torrance (forthcoming). A Change of Mind in Cognitive Science. Metascience.
- Pina Totaro (forthcoming). Stensen as a Man of Science and Culture. Metascience:1-4.
- Aristotle Tympas (forthcoming). Book Notice. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-2.
- Mieke van Hemert (forthcoming). Losing the World Knowingly. Metascience:1-7.
- Ioannis Votsis (forthcoming). Trivial Pursuit: The Case of the Travelling Facts. [REVIEW] Metascience:1-4.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.