- Torin Alter, Social Externalism and the Knowledge Argument (Revised).
- Stephen Barker, The Emperor's New Metaphysics of Powers.
- Gunnar Björnsson & Tristram McPherson, Moral Attitudes for Non-Cognitivists: Solving the Specification Problem.
- Salvatore Florio, Untyped Pluralism.
- Salvatore Florio & Stewart Shapiro, Set Theory, Type Theory, and Absolute Generality.
- S. Friend, The Philosophy of Literature, by Peter Lamarque. [REVIEW]
- James Genone, Appearance and Illusion.
- Allan Hazlett, Robin McKenna & Joey Pollock, Review of Brown and Cappelen, Assertion (Oxford University Press).
- William E. S. McNeill, Review of Lyons' Perception and Basic Beliefs. [REVIEW]
- Christopher Mole, Embodied Demonstratives: A Reply to Wu.
- Jacob Ross & Mark Schroeder, Reversibility or Disagreement.
- Susanna Schellenberg, Experience and Evidence.
- Roy Sorensen, Knowledge Beyond the Margin for Error.
- Tuomas E. Tahko, Review of 'More Kinds of Being: A Further Study of Individuation, Identity, and the Logic of Sortal Terms'. By E. J. LOWE. [REVIEW]
- John Turri, Review of John Greco, Achieving Knowledge. [REVIEW]
- Markos Valaris, Reasoning and Regress.
- Gregory Wheeler & Richard Scheines, Coherence and Confirmation Through Causation.
- Wayne Wu, The Case for Zombie Action.
- J. L. Bermudez, The Opacity of Mind: An Integrative Theory of Self-Knowledge, by Peter Carruthers.
- H. Hochberg, Sketch for a Systematic Metaphysics, by D. M. Armstrong.
- K. Lawlor, New Essays on Singular Thought, by Robin Jeshion (Ed.).
- J. Leech, The Semantics and Metaphysics of Natural Kinds, Edited by Helen Beebee and Nigel Sabbarton-Leary.
- J. W. Roland, Mathematics and Reality, by Mary Leng.
- M. Turvey, A Philosophy of Cinematic Art, by Berys Gaut.
- R. Woolf, Plato and the Norms of Thought.
- W. Wu, The Case for Zombie Agency.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.